Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • My dream last night
  • highclimber
    Free Member

No, not about my dream bike

I had a dream (nightmare?) that STW stopped allowing posts regarding anything but bikes and even that was frought with ‘illegal’ topics like fixing your own bike, Roadie bashing (i secretly think some of the mods are Roadies btw), pointing out that stolen bike on Gumtree.

I woke up in a sweat (Mrs HC is like a furnace).

What would you do if this became a reality?

Taff
    Free Member

I had a dream last night, I was ina random cabin and my ex girlfriend was sleeping in the room next door to me and my current girlfriend… was an eventful dream that I could never repeat to my mrs! Definately mor exciting than yours…

highclimber
    Free Member

was an eventful dream that I could never repeat to my mrs! Definately mor exciting than yours…

mine’s not that’s not hard to beat really!

SurroundedByZulus
    Free Member

My dream last night was that I was camping near that cabin where Taff was staying. While he snuck off to see his ex… 😉

I think it was more a nightmare than a dream to be honest.

DezB
    Free Member

Weirdo. Dreaming about STW, I ask ya!

highclimber
    Free Member

Weirdo. Dreaming about STW, I ask ya!

it’s not like I have choice over what I dream about! Jeeeesss! 🙄

DezB
    Free Member

😆
    I guess you missed my infamous thread a while back… suede jacket.. etc..?

avdave2

I once spent a very long day in a darkened room with bright orange walls painstakingly editing a 16mm film I’d shot on a Steinbeck. By the end of the day I was mentally and physically exhausted but when I collapsed into bed the whole day repeated in my dream. I woke up feeling even worse than before I’d been to bed.

My wife once stopped talking to me for 3 weeks until I found out that it was all because of something I’d done in one of her dreams. She has never told me what it was.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘My dream last night’ is closed to new replies.