Viewing 7 posts - 81 through 87 (of 87 total)
  • Muslamic Infidels
  • Dobbo

@nick, yeah guess you’re right, the Nazi EDL halfwits will assume that people actually support the terrorist bomber halfwits on the other side, and so it goes.

Junkyard
    Free Member

I’m shocked that the Welsh have found a window in their schedule of hating the English for long enough to take objection to some brown people as well.

racist 🙄 Be fair now everyone hates the english except the english who are too self absorbed and stupid to realise this
    😳 oh you are english my deepest sympathies for you loss

Dobbo

racist 🙄 Be fair now everyone hates the english except the english who are too self absorbed and stupid to realise this

TBH most English on here hate the English and are so sickened by the present government, the last government, probably the next government, the people, the place, the attitude, the land, the music………. it’s a big burden for most English to carry 😆

geetee1972
    Free Member

In that video on British Islamic extremists, the interview with Abu Izadeem says it was filmed in January 2001 but in that interview he references the 7/7 bombings of 2005.

Now I know these guys are supposed to be able to execute god’s will, but I’m not sure that includes timetravel.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

AS a white male of english anglo saxon descent its always my fault. I am the oppressor personified.

ditch_jockey
    Free Member

What have the white Anglo-saxon males ever done for us then?

The Welsh Defence League – are they sponsored by the Variety Club by any chance?

MrsToast
    Free Member

Now I know these guys are supposed to be able to execute god’s will, but I’m not sure that includes timetravel.

You underestimate the power of the Muslamic ray guns!

Viewing 7 posts - 81 through 87 (of 87 total)

The topic ‘Muslamic Infidels’ is closed to new replies.