Viewing 26 posts - 41 through 66 (of 66 total)
  • Mrs Gnusmas says Thankyou to you all
  • Cougar

Also <mod> get your own bloody account </mod>

(-:

tjagain

You all speak so kindly, which according to hubby sometimes is quite a rarity

don’t worry – when gnusmas posts about cars, dogs or politics normal service will be resumed and the vitriol will flow 😉

Cougar

don’t worry – when gnusmas posts about cars, dogs or politics normal service will be resumed and the vitriol will flow

I shall of course now track down his posts and give him a kicking in the interests of balance.

thegreatape
    Free Member

we’re just deliriously happy

Speak for yourself soft lad. I’ll begrudgingly admit my cockles are mildly warmed by the story, but deliriously happy – jog on ya big fanny.

😉

Cougar

I’m not even going to begin to discuss your cockles.

thegreatape
    Free Member

Separate thread perhaps?

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

or all that we’re bastards

You speak for yourself I’m effing lovely 🙂

funkmasterp

we don’t suffer fools gladly,

If that were truly the case this forum would be empty 😀

Has the funding broke £2.5k yet?

Mrs G – I’ll be posting out the pedals and stem for your son’s bike on my way home from work tonight. You’ll be able to see him for miles as the pedals are super bright green!

gnusmas

I see what he means now about seriousness being a rarity, the last few comments have made me giggle 🙂
    Thankyou for the bike parts, i am sure he will like them.
    Hubby sold his suspension bike a while ago to help with things at the start of all this.
    At some point in the future hopefully he will be able to get another one when our youngest starts school. There should be more time then to be able to do things we want as a couple and for him to ride his bike.
    Thankyou all once again for all your help and everything else you have done.

TedC

Has the funding broke £2.5k yet?

Yep.

Sandwich

we relish in competitive debate and we are full of argumentative shithouses

No we don’t!

Because the easy ones …

Cougar

Are you here for the full half hour?

gnusmas

I don’t understand, the full half hour?
    I got it wrong the other day, today is the last day of the crowdfunding page.
    Still completely amazed by it all.
    I have been told that having a “thread made sticky” is quite important as it keeps it at the top of the page.
    Thankyou to whoever did that.
    I have also noticed a blue P next to some of your names, is that important too? Hubby hasn’t got one next to his name.

Junkyard
    Free Member

P means they pay for the mag/site/content

Everyone else is a freeloader.

Yes stickies are important and luckily someone must have asked for one and got a positive response from the mods/STW towers. It means more people see the thread and leads to greater contributions – especially as the original thread means its not obvious what is actually going on.
    I am sure the mods will know who originally asked for this to be a sticky but no idea if they can say publicly or not.

Full hall hour I think is a reference to Monty Python and argument clinic – either way its just a joke.

I am sure you are aware i have been e-mailing hubby re the money transfer.

NB there are fees attached to crowdfunding so [ unfortunately] its not the full amount but I will confirm what you receive once I know – it seems to be total minus about 6.5% but it depends on how they were paid by the donater and I dont know this.

Either way its a tremendous sum that has been raised by STW and we all hope it helps you all out just a little bit

Please note someone else suggested the idea I merely did it rocky mountain deserves the credit.
    http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/cheap-front-light-to-help-me-be-less-depressed#post-8584863

Currently £2615

Kudos to STW when it matters we do actually GAS and are actually lovely

Cougar

I don’t understand, the full half hour?

I was replying to Sandwich.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQFKtI6gn9Y[/video]

I am sure the mods will know who originally asked for this to be a sticky but no idea if they can say publicly or not.

Zippykona mentioned it on the first page, I thought it was a good idea so pinned it.

Sandwich

Men of a certain age Cougar.

Cougar

Jumpers for goalposts.

gnusmas

Mrs G told me about the comment, i got it 😆

She doesn’t like comedies, or films in general. Only the odd one, and that depends largely on if it has Johnny Depp, Vin Diesel or Ryan Reynolds in it. Either that or a vampire related film, more Underworld than Twilight thankfully!

frankconway

@junkyard – you really have posted some grollocks in the past but this effort shows you at your best; have offered some stuff to gnusmas and will also make donation.
    It’s a bit like being in the pub – yesterday we agreed on everything but today we disagree with on everything; yes, but there’s always tomorrow.
    Good on you for the crowdfunding page.

Dekerf
    Free Member

No really a poster much on here, i only get on when i can occasionally

I am sorry, i have sinned recently and went to the darkside for many years but am seeing some light recently

I missed the start of all this and it shows what a community STW really is

I tried to donate yesterday, however, it wouldn’t let me (just went to a blank screen) now its closed, any other way to donate?

gnusmas

Hi Dekerf – as you said unfortunately crowdfunding has now closed. Junkyard said he would be transferring the amount raised via paypal to us. I guess that paypal would be the only way to do it now. Not expecting anything, but paypal address is the same as the email in my profile if you so wish.

I have put a massive thank you on the original thread, will try and copy it to here later. Mrs G is fast asleep, really bad night in pain but i am sure she will be on later with a message to you all.

Pics and updates will follow as and when they occur. Thankyou all again.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Rather than just explain on here i will mail you what info I have so you are up todate
    YGM

Cougar

As the fundraising page has closed, if it’s ok I’m going to un-sticky this tomorrow. Please feel free to give us updates though, that will bump the thread back to the top again.

gnusmas

I am still completely shocked by all of this. Reading all your coments has given me a sense of being accepted as i am, and trying to live my life the best i can instead of just existing.
    I have decided to wait unitl my children are back in school to visit the mobility centre again. It will make it a lot easier with only having 1 child with us but it will also give the physio a chance to hopefully strengthen my legs so i can try a few chairs.
    Thankyou all so so much for giving me the chance to be more independent and to make things easier for all of us.

Junkyard
    Free Member

It has been our pleasure to help you.

gnusmas

As most people are probably more familiar with this thread, i have started an updates and thankyou thread to save scrolling through all the pages.

http://singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/updates-and-thankyou-from-the-gnusmases

Viewing 26 posts - 41 through 66 (of 66 total)

The topic ‘Mrs Gnusmas says Thankyou to you all’ is closed to new replies.