Viewing 40 posts - 201 through 240 (of 369 total)
  • Moto GP 2014
  • salad_dodger

Pedrosa & Dovi to Suzuki with J-Lo taking Dani’s place at HRC? Which Spaniard to take the then vacant seat at Yamaha….

Can’t see why HRC need to let Pedrosa go as he is pretty much guaranteed second place every weekend. Then again, he is dull as ditch water and has the personality of an amoeba so perhaps Honda want to try and gain some fans by sticking a rider on their bike that actually appears to enjoy the sport.

monkeyfudger
    Free Member

Would Stoner want to return though?

Probably not, can anyone else touch the boy though?

Pigface
    Free Member

Ha ha ha can you imagine what Casey Moaner would do when Marquez duffs him up. He would crack the mother of all saddies 😆 he is long gone thank god.

I think Crutchlow should of signed with Suzuki last year, got the thing working and arrive with a bang rather than pedalling the Duke about.

mrblobby
    Free Member

he is long gone thank god.

🙄

Pigface
    Free Member

😆 x x

rossi46
    Free Member

I think Crutchlow should of signed with Suzuki last year

Yep, i guess he saw the pound signs with Ducati. He is proving (as did many others before him) that being in a factory team does not necessarily mean the sun will shine out of his arse 😉

rossi46
    Free Member

Boy wonder is on pole again, that’s 100% qualifying record five rounds in. I expect he’ll win again, what’s the record for straight wins and wins in a season?
    Great performance from Espargaro to take second!

And on a sad note, Simon Andrews had a big off at the NW200. Looks like he is critical but no further news at this time.
    Fingers crossed he’ll be ok….

br
    Free Member

And on a sad note, Simon Andrews had a big off at the NW200. Looks like he is critical but no further news at this time.

He is one of those riders who you just wish they’d stop racing… 🙁

Muke
    Free Member

Healing vibes to Simon Andrews and Franck Petricola, NW200 reminds me of this safety film

[video]http://youtu.be/aj4kAMuMEr4[/video]

Josh Brookes had a good go though.

Hope Rossi can give young Speedy Gonzales a race today.

mrblobby
    Free Member

.7 of a second ahead too, ouch! Not looking like the best weekend for Rossi and Lorenzo (though looks like they may have good race pace). Or Dani for that matter, what happened to him?

Muke
    Free Member

“This weekend I’m riding less aggressive due to my injured forearm” – Dani Pedrosa

Recovering from arm pump surgery.

mrblobby
    Free Member

Well it was nice of Marquez to at least try and make it interesting at the start 🙂

Rosss
    Free Member

Any betting shops taking bets on Marc winning every single race this season? The only that I can see stopping him is dirty play

mrblobby
    Free Member

Yeah, overconfidence and the honda biting him maybe, but it all seems pretty sorted right now. What odds for pole and win in every race?!

MSP

Maybe they could ask him to count laps, that might give everyone else a chance.

rocketman
    Free Member

Any betting shops taking bets on Marc winning every single race this season?

That would be something special. IIRC Ago was the last one to do that when there were 10 races

Pigface
    Free Member

Loving that Kallio is winning in GP2, hope Gino Rea gets a decent ride, he is doing ok on a bit of a dog. Lowes is doing ok as well.

I fear for Danny Kents career to be honest.

Marquez is a bit of a freak 😆 good to see Rossi taking the fight to him a bit but truth is Marquez is head and shoulders better at the moment.

Only thing to stop him will be an injury which I hope doesnt occur but things can happen racing on to wheels.

Pigface
    Free Member

Arse very sad to hear that Simon Andrews has died after crashing at the NW200 RIP 🙁

rossi46
    Free Member

RIP Simon Andrews, sad times 😥

rossi46
    Free Member

If it wasn’t for Marquez, Rossi would have won a few races and be championship leader by now. Damn that pesky kid 😆
    Five out of five- at least he made it hard for himself this time. I honestly can’t see anyone coming near him this season. Unless he chucks it at the scenery that is- unlikely though.

br
    Free Member

RIP, the roads can be brutal…

Muke
    Free Member

RIP 🙁

Muke
    Free Member
    mrblobby
    Free Member

before Michelin alone made a formal tender before the 22nd May deadline

Should make for interesting commercial discussions!

LS
    Free Member

Overnight specials to make a return then?

Muke
    Free Member
    rossi46
    Free Member

Legend #58 good to see!
    Rossi’s 300th GP on home soil, he’s going to want to win- he has special lid (a pasta special) and everything.
    Guess it just depends on one man…..

Pigface
    Free Member

Now that was a race 😆

mrblobby
    Free Member

Well they are getting closer. Very much a Yamaha track though. More of that please 🙂

rossi46
    Free Member

Well it’s good to have J-Lo back! He’s the only one who can properly challenge Marquez right now, maybe Rossi if he can find some speed.
    Just for a moment I thought someone other than Marquez might win! Just for a moment!

Pigface
    Free Member

Wow there is a disturbance in the force 😆

RustySpanner

Wha g’wan?

rossi46
    Free Member

COUGH!!!! SPLUTTER!!!!!!

Did i read this right?
    Marc Marquez NOT on pole????

rossi46
    Free Member

The Irony!!!!!

Marquez JR takes his first ever pole position 😆

monkeyfudger
    Free Member

^lulz^ suppose one ’em had to!

rossi46
    Free Member

Shoulder down! Good lord!

And that was good enough for 4th for Bradl.

Pigface
    Free Member

Could be a huge day for the Marquez family, have brothers ever won two classes on the same day at a GP?

fontmoss
    Free Member

Sunday plans have caved in, normally watch the highlights on a Monday but anywhere got a reliable free stream of the race? (14.00 our time right?)

eddiebaby
    Free Member

wiziwig.tv

weeksy

Viewing 40 posts - 201 through 240 (of 369 total)

The topic ‘Moto GP 2014’ is closed to new replies.