Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Mobi Washer Power Pack Accessory
  • oscillatewildly
    Free Member

any body got one? i like the idea of having my 15 litre one totally mobile, i always had good intentions of taking it to clean bike after riding, but due to wiring through and needing the engine running never bothere with the hassle, so im liking the idea of this power pack to save on the hassle! it also comes with a light (torch type 9 leds), so would be handy for in the dark to whislt washing in winter! i need to do this as car is getting filthy and its sitting there not doing a thing due to when i get back i cant be arsed 😆

any body got one want shed some light on run time and if the lights any good and is it really worth 40quid?

Gotama
    Free Member

Why don’t you just use the fag lighter? Runs fine off there and I don’t need the engine running on a smart car so you should be ok unless you’ve managed to find something with a smaller battery 😯

Smuzzy
    Free Member

I had similar thoughts, ended up getting one of those self contained car jump starter packs, it has a fag lighter socked and a built in compressor and the added bonus of being able to jump start the car, was cheaper than the mobi pack as well if a little bulkier.

Here

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Silverline-234578-Watt-Starter-Compressor/dp/B001C85UG8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1324641320&sr=8-1

oscillatewildly
    Free Member

cheers for the input guys – it was more the length of the cable and running it through the car, as i would wash it at the rear of the car, so not sure it would fit all the way through the car to to the boot etc, and climbing in and out with dirty clothes to put the cable in too, a self contained pack sounds ideal….

i dont really need a jumper start pack and its a bit clumpy (we have them at work) the mobi one is quite small and neat and has a neat torch light on (though im not sure just how bright this would be)….

spooky_b329

Just get a 12v extension cable and run it to the boot. If you want it tidy, run behind the glove box, pull the rubber door seals up and tuck it under the carpet.

Gotama
    Free Member

Just run mine out the door (rest it closed on top of the cable) and then down the side of the car. Even if the wire doesn’t go all the way to the rear the hose is stupidly long so no problem washing the bike.

Anyway, your call, if you do go for it post up what the power pack is like though as we’re tempted to get one as a present for the father in law and he would need the additional power unit/torch. Ta

Duggan

Sounds like you want one, so I say…buy it 😉

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Mobi Washer Power Pack Accessory’ is closed to new replies.