Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 100 total)
  • Men with Beards discussion (beware some troll content)
  • mustard
    Free Member

konabunny
    Free Member

You saw Mohammed live? Must have been a great gig.

Yeah, I saw him a few times when he was just a face on the local scene in Mecca but tbh by the time he went to Medina, I’d lost interest. I guess you could say I liked his earlier work but once he went mainstream it was all a bit meh.

samuri
    Free Member

YOU CAN’T SEE THEIR FACES!!!!!

Is wearing a mask OK? Are beared men allowed into banks and petrol stations? Yes! And yet within five minutes of exiting said establishment with all their stolen money (because that’s what beardies do), they can look like an entirely different people.

And yet there’s no law against it!

Moustaches are fine though.

emma82
    Free Member

I like a man with a beard I’ve decided. Ever since my husband decided to grow one a few months before we married. He is therefore banned from ever shaving it off because it’s on the wedding pictures. I do quite like it now though, it suits him but it is going a bit grey whereas the rest of his hair is jet black!

Samuri – Moustaches are all levels of wrong! 😆 wish there was a bearded emoticon

MasterOfNone
    Free Member

I don’t have a beard, but usually sport a healthy stubble (keeps frost off the chin). I’m from the midlands and ride a singlespeed with suspension and odd wheels (69er)… does me being halfway between a shaved, fully suspended bike riding southerner and a fully bearded rigid 29er singlespeeding northerner in both appearance, steed and geography prove anything? … thought not.

i did get told i was giving singlespeeders everywhere a bad name for my lack of full beard though… by a bearded, northern singlespeeder. he was a nasty man.

philconsequence
    Free Member

if your dad doesnt have a beard, you’ve got two mums

MEDICAL FACT

ianv
    Free Member

Your typical honest, trustworthy and cuddly beard wearer.

GrahamS
    derekrides
    Free Member

if your dad has a beard you’ve got two dads

MEDICAL FACT

zokes
    Free Member

Mustard – in my case that’s deadly accurate. As a feral (and obviously perennially single) hirsute student, I spent most weekends pulling bikes apart and cobbling things together off ebay. Now I’m married, altogether boring, get the LBS to do most maintenance work, and fit firmly in ‘the guy on the left’ category!

zokes
    Free Member

if your dad has a beard you’ve got two dads

Hence why we need to get more girls to listen to the music vid I posted 😉

molgrips
    Free Member

Lol.. sometimes I really wish I could draw!

i will shave derek is a dull attention seeking saddo **** into my beard

Blimey, how big is your chin?

chewkw
    Free Member

So now is it true, should we shouldn’t we, and what does a beard say about a mans character across different cultures, automatically he’s from up North goes without saying or does it?

Man with beard:

1. Lazy.
    2. Fat.
    3. Bold.
    4. Old.
    5. Trying to look intelligent but actually calculative.
    6. Mean.
    7. Hiding dirty secrets behind those beard.
    8. Think it’s cool but there might be fleas inside …
    9. Narcissistic
    10. Dirty.
    11. Busy body.
    12. “rational” in their own world.

So there you go …

GrahamS
    derekrides
    Free Member
    molgrips
    Free Member

When does stubble become a beard?

Beard or stubble? by molgrips, on Flickr

This is unshaved all over, in case it’s not clear from the pic – not a goatee.

chewkw
    Free Member

This is unshaved all over, in case it’s not clear from the pic – not a goatee.

Okay goatee wannabe then. 😆

molgrips
    Free Member

If I wanted it to be a goatee I’d have hacked it with a razor.. it’s just a bit thicker up front – isn’t everyone’s?

GrahamS

When does stubble become a beard?

Not sure, but buy some lip balm man!

molgrips
    Free Member

You wot? Those lips are about as delicate and peachy as you can get on a bloke!

DaRC_L

The winter beard is the cheapest spring / summer 10 year younger makeover you can get 🙂

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

I accept Jesus Christ existed, as probably did the other Prophet Mohammed and at the risk of having some fatwah issued against me would simply point out that whereas the first preached turning the other cheek to a core group of a dozen or so followers, the other preached war and death and destruction to thousands of followers raising cities to the ground, so if I had to raise my kids to follow one or the other it’s fairly obvious which I would choose.

🙄

really – you read the Koran and thats what it says is it?

GrahamS

You wot? Those lips are about as delicate and peachy as you can get on a bloke!

Well I wouldn’t want them fluttering on any of my orifices.

molgrips
    Free Member

Neither would I!

derekrides
    Free Member

TandemJeremy – Member
    I accept Jesus Christ existed, as probably did the other Prophet Mohammed and at the risk of having some fatwah issued against me would simply point out that whereas the first preached turning the other cheek to a core group of a dozen or so followers, the other preached war and death and destruction to thousands of followers raising cities to the ground, so if I had to raise my kids to follow one or the other it’s fairly obvious which I would choose.

really – you read the Koran and thats what it says is it?

Got one..

Someone pass me the landing net…

Jeez they’ve not been biting well today at all have they?

Yes that in brief is the principal difference between those two prophets one preached love, understanding and turn the other cheek to others the other preached similar bollox but then said ‘or else’ then went on to demonstrate what ‘else’ should be at the head of an army.

Oh and the evil one definitely had a beard and some indicators suggest the good one might have as well, either way, beards were involved and still are in religious disapproval.

How many mods have beards I wonder?

emsz
    Free Member

Thanks grahamS just did a little sick. 😆

Molly, is that beard ginger?

aracer
    Free Member

Not sure, but buy some lip balm man!

I reckon he’s been snogging somebody with a beard.

neilforrow

beard = weird

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Seeing as we’re sharing our facial hair pictures now…

derekrides
    Free Member

That’s not facial hair that’s lack of a good cat.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

What are you on about. The p..female felines love this look.

molgrips
    Free Member

Molly, is that beard ginger?

Obviously not. Please check your monitor calibration.

Pyro

You can’t tell me I don’t look like a perfect gent with my gentlemanly facial adornment.

Well, you can try, but I might not listen…

GrahamS

Thanks grahamS just did a little sick.

Bit harsh! I’m sure molgrips is lovely really.

Even if he is ginger. 😉

derekrides
    Free Member

Is that really you?

Do you wear that hat?

That could well get you a move into the coowool section of my list of forum approval..

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Molly doesn’t look ginger in real life.

GrahamS

Molly doesn’t look ginger in real life.

Mmmm… that beard suggests he might be a carrier though.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

TBF he’s got no hair in real-life and is normally clean shaven.

I used to have a brother until he started ‘showing’ when he grew his beard.

philconsequence
    Free Member

no hair?!

so all this time molly has been cheating his weight loss stats by lack of hair

Pyro

Yes Derek, that is me and that is my hat. and my beard. and my perennial expression of confusion.

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 100 total)

The topic ‘Men with Beards discussion (beware some troll content)’ is closed to new replies.