Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • Male content… balls/testicles/townhalls etc Anxiety
  • unfitgeezer
    Free Member

Since this forum appears to be male dominated this seems like a fair place to ask !

Do you ever get squashed ball syndrome ? I think its the way they “sit/hang” in a particular pair of jeans, or when sleeping on side etc…and the more I check to see if its okay I get this squashed ball syndrome feeling…been to the docs in the summer and she said stop touching you’ve inflamed em !

I did stop and it went away! But when I feel anxious it all starts again with the touching checking ! I suffer anxiety of dying young ( Im 40yrs old) one of my parents died when I was a teenager…I attend psychotherapy sessions and it does help…anxiety/ depression its a f cku

The guy next door to where I work always says when his piles are playing up his balls hurt ! Now I dont get that…

Stories please keep it clean and be grown up !

Bad day today !

bencooper
    Free Member

I think you should be striving for the “thigh gap” that’s apparently the thing for young women to have.

alfabus
    Free Member

get some of these:

and some of these to stop you touching:

fasthaggis

This should work

Pigface
    Free Member

Hang on you “investigate” your self so much you inflame your balls?

I dont know what to say but hope its sorts itself out.

bencooper
    Free Member

“Doctor, my penis is bright red and inflamed!”

“Well, first thing, you have to stop masturbating.”

“Why, doctor?”

“Because I’m trying to examine you.”

Jamie
    Free Member

“Because I’m trying to examine you.”

Bloody doctors and their stupid rules 😡

midlifecrashes

I suffer anxiety of dying young ( Im 40yrs old)

Too late for that now, grandad!

(midlifecrashes, aged 48 1/2, before anyone calls me on it!)

Seriously, though, a mild case of jock itch will cause me to want to adjust regularly, athletes foot spray liberally to the “chamois area” gets rid in a few days.

highclimber
    Free Member

Sounds very similar to the itch-scratch cycle. you have an itch, it won’t go away so you scratch it til it bleeds you stop scratching but as it heals it starts to itch again: you start scratching again…ad infinitum

surroundedbyhills
    Free Member

Is your eyesight failing too?

leave ’em alone, they are attached and not going anywhere without you.

maccruiskeen

Do you ever get squashed ball syndrome ?

if you mean tender/bruised feeling rather than itchy scratchy (and its established that your clackers are otherwise healthy and theres not, for instance, an infection of some sort) then it could be ‘referred pain’ sometimes pain is felt somewhere other than where the source is – for instance I had abdominal surgery once and it made my collarbones hurt. Some kinds of hernia feel like pain in the balls, also lower back pain and sciatica can be felt in the plumbs.

unfitgeezer
    Free Member

maccruiskeen – Member

Do you ever get squashed ball syndrome ?

if you mean tender/bruised feeling rather than itchy scratchy (and its established that your clackers are otherwise healthy and theres not, for instance, an infection of some sort) then it could be ‘referred pain’ sometimes pain is felt somewhere other than where the source is – for instance I had abdominal surgery once and it made my collarbones hurt. Some kinds of hernia feel like pain in the balls, also lower back pain and sciatica can be felt in the plumbs.

No itching or scratching and everything is working as it should 😉

Just been feeling to much trying to find that imaginary lump that’s not there…sometimes I cant help it be at work and go for a wee and then check…its no fun having anxiety !

TheWrongTrousers

/* Homer Simpson voice */
    Mmmm, thigh gap …..

teasel
    Free Member

Whilst riding I sometimes get what I refer to as “ball-pop” – a slight surge upward of the bollock on the up-stroke – but that’s generally caused by dressing on the wrong side.

scu98rkr
    Free Member

could be sciatica, brought on by bad back or another pelvic issue.

Core strengthening or pilates may or may not help.

bikebouy
    Free Member

Only suffer squished balls when roadie riding for long periods, say 120 miles or so. Used to get numb balls all the time, thats stopped quite some time ago when I tipped my seat further forward a couple of degrees, now only happens if really cold (sub zero) riding.

Get yer Mrs to handle them for you, you’ll find she will handle them far less than you do. 😉

bigjim

have you had an std test would be the first question? if you are still genuinely concerned go see a male doctor or go to the gum clinic. I had a sore bollock with a small lump and after much stressing and men with moustaches in dark rooms smearing ky over them (ultrasound), it turned out to be a harmless cyst, which I’ve since found out a couple of mates have also had. If you suffer from anxiety then you should just get it properly looked at so you can worry about other stuff.

unfitgeezer
    Free Member

I don’t have a sore bollock or any lumps, as I said earlier its self induced from to much “checking” I also went to the docs in the summer and she said stop touching !

If you suffer from anxiety then you should just get it properly looked at so you can worry about other stuff.

Id like to say no that’d be the end of it but no anxiety will get you somewhere else !

bigjim good advice

mr-potatohead
    Free Member

I had one of mine get twisted over in a wrong position and then swollen-required a course of mega strong antibiotics to return the little fella to his normal size

unfitgeezer
    Free Member

No swollen nuts here !

shermer75
    Free Member

Keep on ‘investigating’ but stop eating cheesy wotsits

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Sympathies as had it this weekend/have it now (sorry TMI!!!)

Newish pair of trousers, bit shallow in the crotch and a few hours motorway driving over the weekend. Squashed badly and no sympathises from family members when the need for adjustment arises. I should not have packed light and trusted on one pair!!

Much looser pair of trousers today!!!!

tomaso
    Free Member

This is probably not going to help but here you go anyway….

A mate I met at university the summer before he started awoke in excrutiating pain in his knackers. It was unbearable and he got in his Mini and drove uncomfortably to A&E. After the same check of drop you pants and a prod of his sore balls by a nurse, doctor, consulatant and then surgeon he was confirmed as having twisted a testi in his sleep and cut the blood supply off. He was wheeled through into the operating theatre to save his remaining good one and had the knackered knacker removed. The good knacker was sewn to his scrotum to prevent his opportunity for procreation being further hampered.

It is incredibly rare for this to happen. If you are worried, and several friends at uni were after this scare story, the advice is to wear snug briefs and keep you feels tucked up out of harm.

On a more positive note my mate was not shy and told everyone about his misfortunre, especially girls who in disbelief often checked for themselves by popping an investigatory hand down his pants. He never objected to female verification of his status as a womble and it has never harmed his love life.

speckledbob
    Free Member

What the op is talking about is health anxiety.

Checking yourself and visits to the doctors will do no good and only serve to reasure you short term.

A friend of mine had Cognitive behavioural therapy which helped a lot.

Good luck. Maybe some work ahead.

kerv
    Free Member

I think the “thigh gap” you refer to is called “box gap.” Amazing what you can learn on a weekend away with the lads! 😯

MrNutt
    Free Member

try this:

Schedule yourself an allotted time to check your balls for growth, you may find it easier if you start with a once/twice a day only routine. but put it in your phones calendar, perhaps first thing in the morning then last thing at night.

Only allow yourself to check during the appointed time, if you are anxious then tell yourself this: “there is no feasible way my balls can have grown something between now and this mornings exam, its only X hours until the evening exam, they can wait.”

Now if you can manage to stick to your twice daily exam for say a fortnight then I’d suggest that you drop ether then morning of evening exam, then if you manage that for another 2 weeks you could try every other day, and so on.

Hope that helps, now wash your hands.

unfitgeezer
    Free Member

speckledbob – Exactly that

MrNutt worth a go…its driving me nuts !

Sandwich

Ah you have a steering wheel there. IGMC

bencooper
    Free Member

I think the “thigh gap” you refer to is called “box gap.”

Not according to the Guardian 😉

http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2013/nov/03/thigh-gap-pressure-point-women-self-esteem

Viewing 29 posts - 1 through 29 (of 29 total)

The topic ‘Male content… balls/testicles/townhalls etc Anxiety’ is closed to new replies.