Viewing 37 posts - 81 through 117 (of 117 total)
  • Last night's Touchwood, sorry Torchwood…
  • GrahamS

forcing his homosexual agenda down the viewer’s throats

Well if that’s your attitude you can shove it up your arse.

😉

Zulu-Eleven
    Free Member

Can’t see the fuss myself – anyway, Jack’s not gay, he’s bi

Any hole’s a goal 😆

PJM1974
    Free Member

How many people here expressing disgust at their kids watching two people conducting a love affair will happily let their kids watch all kinds of depictions of torture and murder without issue?

Again, just saying.

clubber
    Free Member

As pointed out already, he stated Omni in an early episode….

willard

To be honest, the best bit I’ve seen on Torchwood was when Gwen and Yanto tried to fight off some attacking Darleks with G36s, and even that was rubbish. I mean, fire controlled bursts from cover! Don’t stand in the open shooting full auto and yelling! Bloody amateurs.

Come to think of it, that might have been on Dr. Who and not Torchwood.

Meh

clubber
    Free Member

How many people here expressing disgust at their kids watching two people conducting a love affair

I think only one person has even hinted at that…

angryratio
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqFFFgdo1Zc[/video]

vinnyeh

As pointed out already, he stated Omni in an early episode….

Considering the Welsh setting they seem to have glossed over the sheep bit..

project
    Free Member

meehaja – Member
    2 people having sex? On TV? Whatever next? Soon our TV’s will be full of guns, violence, images of suffering and dead bodies and genuine cruelty as entertainment! Oh wait..

Posted 1 hour ago # Report-Post

Just like the 6 o clock news then.

I come from the age when homosexuality was undercover, and not talked about, and only just accepted by a few people,and remember when Queer as folk came out on channel 4, written by the same bloke who wrote DR Who, and Grange Hill, then we had Brokeback Mountain,a fantasticly well shot and produced film, featuring two men, who fell in love, the continuing lies they lived to their partners/wives,and the very serious consequence when they got found out.

Hopefully films like QAF, and Brokeback mountain, along with Torchwood, will help dispel the myths and serious homophobia that a lot of people have, and to anyone who is ofended by 2 queers haveing sex,on tv, two words and the second is OFF.

Oh and to anyone offended by the word queer, its a bar in Canal street in Mancheter, and also a word being reclaimed by the gay comunity according to Peter Tatchell.

Oh and i didnt see Torchwood.But look forward to it on iplayer to see what all the fuss is about.

Gayrabbit is also on freeview. Disapointed as it doesnt actually feature any fluffy bunnies.

timc
    Free Member

Torchwood is terrible anyway…

DezB
    Free Member

But look forward to it on iplayer to see what all the fuss is about

Don’t bother, it’s shit. Can’t imagine a prolonged man-love sesh making it any more watchable.

lowey

Broaden your horizons lowey

It was more the Double entendre that I was refering too. fnar fnar and all that.

I think you will find my horizons are suitably broad thanks.

schrickvr6
    Free Member

I’m certainly no connoisseur when it comes to the ins and outs of gay buttsex, but someone definitely needs to tell them they’re doing it wrong.

angryratio
    Free Member

Its simple, like those interlocking tyre levers.

derek_starship
    Free Member

Good God – it’s true about gay penguins!

CaptJon
    Free Member

schrickvr6 – Member
    I’m certainly no connoisseur when it comes to the ins and outs of gay buttsex, but someone definitely needs to tell them they’re doing it wrong.

helium heels

chakaping
    Free Member

I’m quite happy for the BBC to ram its secret gay agenda down viewers’ throats, but Torchwood is a bit weird isn’t it?

They’ve taken a kids’ show that’s popular with adults and made a spin-off that appears to be even cheesier – but with added man-on-man action.

It’s like if JK Rowling did another series of erotic Harry Potter books.

Gary_C

I vote for all the girls getting naked and jiggy with each other in the next episode. It’s not only men who can be homosexual you know, Russell…..

16stonepig
    Free Member

What an Antique Road Dhow might look like:

wrecker
    Free Member

I think you will find my horizons are suitably broad thanks.

Sorry, I was joking. I am sure your horizons are suitably broad. Should have used a smiley. Or written something actually funny.

randomjeremy
    Free Member

US GAYS ARE COMING TO BUM YOU run for the hills

jesus christ

derek_starship
    Free Member

That was a bit random jeremy.

wrecker
    Free Member

jesus christ COMING TO BUM YOU

The res-erection?

randomjeremy
    Free Member

I can’t work out whether these people are elaborate trolls or whether they are actually homophobes. On the other hand, vehement public denouncement of “the gays” is often the first stage of coming out….

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

Dunno, what’s going on I was watching the Killing. It was OK. There was no sex of any sort in it though.

Why only US Gays? Are they more predatory than UK gays?

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

Oh and for the record a google search of “your shitting me, right KingKong” is actually surprisingly tame.

oliverd1981
    Free Member

Somewhere out ther are dozens of kids who saw this with their parents, and the fact that it made them uncomfortable is making them hate themselves for being ‘phobes…

My Grandad always warned me not to get in front of the Yanks…

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Are we off with this again? Sometimes, I despair of this forum, I really do. Listen, it’s 2011, some folk are gay, some arent, it’s not a big deal, and until its made compulsory, you really dont need to worry about it. 🙄

project
    Free Member

Anything worthwhile to complain/get exited about in last nights episode, i only saw the end bit, and dont want to watch the rest on iplayer unless it has some excitement.

andysbeans
    Free Member

Angelo actually died! And under his bed was some alien technology. The peado guy went nuts, and thats all I can remember.

JohnClimber
    Free Member

andysbeans – Member
    Angelo actually died! And under his bed was some alien technology. The peado guy went nuts, and thats all I can remember.

Thanks I was just about to watch it 🙄

andysbeans
    Free Member

No way i’ve spoilt the episode with that half hearted attempt…But I can carry on, if you wish 😉

edhornby

lets face it, nothing much has happened for the first load of episodes… bugger me it’s slow

tankslapper
    Free Member

Rhossili epi One – us!!!

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Touchcloth?

tankslapper
    Free Member

elfin you gone all homo pubic on us?

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Eh?

Viewing 37 posts - 81 through 117 (of 117 total)

The topic ‘Last night's Touchwood, sorry Torchwood…’ is closed to new replies.