Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 117 total)
  • Last night's Touchwood, sorry Torchwood…
  • IanMunro
    Free Member

Scruff’s perfectly correct. Though I’m also pretty certain that there was a lot of hot boy on boy action at the last supper once the wine started flowing. I mean it can’t be by coincident that Jesus choose all his disciples to be virile young men.

allthepies
    Free Member

kingkongsfinger
    Free Member

“Its two people doing what come naturally”

Just to open a debate,”if” it was natural, the human race would only existing for about 100 years, please explain ?

uwe-r
    Free Member

I went straight for urban dictionary and searched in there. A Google image search on soggy biscuit would be office suicide.

KINGTUT
    Free Member

I hope my work internet usage is not monitored!

Have you just “google imaged” it?

That could take some explaining at your disciplinary hearing.

I wouldn’t recommend searching for ‘gay rabbit sex’ either.

When I say searching I mean Google images, if you want to walk the street looking for cheap meaningless rabbit sex, that of course is your business.

IanMunro
    Free Member

Could we clarify first whether you’re a troll, or just plain stupid? It will make framing the answer so much simpler.

Junkyard
    Free Member

homosexuality in humans has been going on for as long as we can document history ergot it is natural -whilst we are googling odd words i give you catamite

PJM1974
    Free Member

I doubt that certain elements of STW would be this upset if the story had been about Jack & Gwen having a prolonged fling.

Just saying.

emsz
    Free Member

your shitting me, right kingkong? 😆

kimbers

are people realy objecting to a bit of boy on boy action?! is this the 1950s?

its captain jack for goodness sake, if you didnt know he was gay already youve been living on a different planet

and whats the bollox about its scifi not gay tv? scifi can have just as many gay people as the real world cant it? and they can even do stuff like real people do, eg have sex!

its quite amazing that you complain about a tv show that has gone into quite disturbing detail about child molestation, feature people being tortured, repeatedly m,urderd, burnt alive, blown up, yet still alive, dead/not dead babies etc etc
    and you get upset by john barrowmans bum!!!

(unless like scruff you are a devout catholic)

i thought last nights show was quite good, inspite of all that nasty mansex

edit: and kingkong finger brings us nicely down to the level of proper old school ignorance 😆

nobtwidler
    Free Member

The problem with last nights episode was they managed to cram a 20 minute programme into an hour slot! (no laughing at the back!)

Junkyard
    Free Member

your shitting me, right kingkong?

wow hold your horses there you have gone too far now you dirty dirty girl 😉

emsz
    Free Member

you love it Junky LOL

clubber
    Free Member

cram a 20 minute programme into an hour slot!

Goes to look this phrase up on urban dictionary…

KINGTUT
    Free Member

your shitting me, right kingkong?

Can I also add, that Google imaging the above quote is also not a great idea either.

clubber
    Free Member

Junkyard – Member
    homosexuality in humans has been going on for as long as we can document history ergot it is natural

And to further back it up, look up homosexuality in animals (though ideally not on image search…), Penguins being a particularly good example.

johnners
    Free Member

Personally, I think its wrong to show it on TV. Most world religions also agree.

Good work scruff, it took a few minutes but then they started to chow down on hook.

KINGTUT
    Free Member

And to further back it up, look up homosexuality in animals (though ideally not on image search…),

Damn, damn, damn, every time I fall for it.

derek_starship
    Free Member

I’m not ranting about gays and gay sex. I’m all for it. But Torchwood is not the place for such a scene. Can you imagine the furore if twenty minutes into Countryfile, John Craven and Matt Baker started necking and taking off their moleskin trousers? Sweet Jesus, Mary & Joseph.

clubber
    Free Member

derek_starship – Member
    I’m not ranting about gays and gay sex. I’m all for it

Whereabouts do you live, derek?

KINGTUT
    Free Member

You’re comparing Torchwood with Countryfile?

WTF?

wrecker
    Free Member

Nobody’s kicked off about “black on blonde action”?
    This place isn’t what it used to be.
    I’m disappointed and my “garibaldi” has gone soft.

kimbers

but torchwood is a drama with a gay character in the lead role

country file is a magazine show about erm countryside, they probably ought to do a feature on dogging tbh, though like torchwood, that episode should probably go out after the watershed

IanMunro
    Free Member

It’s well known that Antiques Road Dhow is a renowned mobile dogging spot for OAPs, but the cameramen use their discretion as to what to film.

Edit: Bollocks! Beaten to the dogging by kimbers

KINGTUT
    Free Member

Though Countryfile would be the correct place for gay rabbit TV.

KINGTUT
    Free Member

It’s well known that Antiques Road Dhow is a renowned mobile dogging spot for OAPs, but the cameramen use their discretion as to what to film.

Yep, I’ve seen loads of old wood on there.

MrsToast
    Free Member

will we get a thread for every unnecessary straight love scene Derek ?

Indeed! I mean, take Supernatural, for instance, with Dean thrashing around like an eel with a variety of naked ladies. Totally disproportionate considering it’s a horror action series! Okay – if the relationships between Dean and various women are an important aspect of the story, they needn’t have been coloured in so vividly! They’ve said that Torchwood is aimed at adults, it’s not like it’s a kiddie or family show like Doctor Who.

Though I’m also pretty certain that there was a lot of hot boy on boy action at the last supper once the wine started flowing. I mean it can’t be by coincident that Jesus choose all his disciples to be virile young men.

Junkyard
    Free Member

you know what I watched Queer as folk and at no point did they do an interesting feature on farming, badger culling or the countryside… I was very upset by this.
    I want a t-shirt with that on – hilarious and yet it will offend the righteous

Harry_the_Spider

you know what I watched Queer as folk and at no point did they do an interesting feature on farming, badger culling or the countryside… I was very upset by this.

You need the Special Edition DVD box set for that.

derek_starship
    Free Member

Had CJH and Angelo been discussing bovine TB in the run up to their romp then I’d have been happy. But they went straight into it. I was agog and lost half a dunked digestive cos I didn’t pull out quick enough.

Flaperon

Torchwood is an adult’s program and while last night’s action was a bit gratuitous IMHO, it’s on after the watershed after all.

Now, Doctor Who on the other hand is a children’s show and I disagreed strongly with the way Russell T. Davies insisted on forcing his homosexual agenda down the viewer’s throats. So to speak. It’s meant to be about the Daleks, FFS.

I’ve got to be honest and say that I don’t think he’s particularly capable as a writer or director – yes, he brought Doctor Who back, but the truly brilliant episodes (Empty Child, Angels etc) were written by Steven Moffat.

SonicBoomBoy
    Free Member

kingkongsfinger – Member

It was pathetic, no need for all that gheying going on, its sci-fi not Gay Rabbit TV. Ok it would take two mins of the plot to cement the fact the Jack “backdoor” Harkness had an Italian catholic lover who was nothing more than a rent boy who he abused and then dumped, who then had a major love grudge and wanted revenge.

This loving aint over yet, wait til they meet again after so many years, cant wait……

Think they need to balance it out a bit with Rex having a good old session with Ester, cant beat a bit of black on blonde.
    (Before anyone moans im not homophobe, Ive even got a rainbow belt)

You’ve changed you tune from last night “King Dong” anyway that’s your Opinion, they’re like Ar*&holes, every one got one. 😀

BTW: Are your Plumbs ready for picking 😕

Junkyard
    Free Member

forcing his homosexual agenda down the viewer’s throats

What are you on about here ? There is one gay character * and there was at worst flirting going on Dr Who.
    Personally I thought it was superb to show a gay person as a hero and in a typical straight man alpha male role. It was done to re-educate people perceptions of what it means to be gay … obviously not fully successfully.
    My kids have never even picked up on this aspect of jack FWIW in the same way they did not notice the disable CBBC presenter when they were younger. if they did I am comfortable discussing either issue with them tbh. I dont think you can ram homosexuality down anyones throat it is just taken as this when it is not hidden away like it is a bit naughty and not to be discussed in polite company.

* i believe he is technically an omnisexual – men, women, human or alien ..you just picked up on one bit of this.

DezB
    Free Member

worst flirting going on Dr Who.

Can’t wait for the late night edition with Amy Pond 😯

clubber
    Free Member

+1 for JY’s last post.

1freezingpenguin
    Free Member

I turned it off in disgust, nothing to do with two men getting it on it was more to do with it was like watching paint dry.

lowey

ram homosexuality down anyones throat

Eek.

derek_starship
    Free Member

Obviously, if Gwen and Amy were to come across each other…they should have a right good chat about their experiences and maybe crack open a bottle of pinot grigio.

ir_bandito
    Free Member

I’m stuggling to stop myself laughing. This is brilliant. Keep it up (as it were)

wrecker
    Free Member

ram homosexuality down anyones throat

Eek. [/quote]

Broaden your horizons lowey

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 117 total)

The topic ‘Last night's Touchwood, sorry Torchwood…’ is closed to new replies.