Viewing 37 posts - 41 through 77 (of 77 total)
  • Just run into the ex..
  • KennySenior
    Free Member

Help me out with the freezer gag.

hora
    Free Member

I finished it with all my ex's (not an achievement by no-stretch) and I still miss my last ex so very badly when I hear Everything About the girl "Miss you".

She might have finished you for other hidden reasons other than what you think. I finished mine as I was at the wrong stage in life and I could see I was crazily in love and it scared me rigid.

Oh well.

dalesboyz
    Free Member

it may be the horrible smell as she is hanging up in the loft which kicks you in the guts?

KennySenior
    Free Member

Ah

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Hora – no, i reckon i know pretty exactly why we split up.
    Thing is, i let her do it to me twice! She left & i managed to talk her into giving it another go only for her to do EXACTLY the same thing EXACTLY a yr later. She is a coward at relationship stuff & both times managed to engineer a situation where we were with friends & in public.
    The last time she did it whilst out for a meal with friends! 👿

hora
    Free Member

Think of the goodtimes and on a sleeping morning, wheel her out of your back catalogue once more for a quick spin

Surf-Mat
    Free Member

Can someone please define a "big" car?!

We have a very small one and quite a big one (for carrying clobber in) – does that mean I have a mid sized schlong?!

hora
    Free Member

It just verified that age old saying 'man with small P*n*s needs big (engine) car'.

You do realise that I (personally) have owned a Toyota Aygo, a Toyota Yaris, A Smart for two and a Mercedes A class don't you? 8)

Does this mean I am a well-hung homosexual? 😀

nicko74

Yes.

Probably – I've never met you in person. 🙂

Zulu-Eleven
    Free Member

Kenny Senior – Member
    Help me out with the freezer gag.

http://tinyurl.com/26ah4fe

hora
    Free Member

…or someone who is completely at ease with themselves. 🙂

crikey
    Free Member

Average sized willy, but its filled a fiat multipla……

tazzymtb

Cubed
    Free Member

Hora
    Must be something about that song – still can't listen to it without thinking of her. You just need to remember that beneath the regret – you went your own ways for a reason – good or bad.

Alternatively stalk them on facebook!

P.S i drive a toyota hi lux – and belive i don't have to make up for anything!!

lyons
    Free Member

What about big vans? Same as big cars?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I drive a skoda, and apparently a rather selfish bike obsessed rubbish boyfriend, yet my ex comes back for more… how do I upload videos from my mobile to here?

Bunnyhop

Surf-Mat – The car thing is all a bit tongue in cheek, an old joke really that has a hint of truth about 'big engines in sports cars'.

Kit
    Free Member

It takes me years to get over someone, unlike the majority of my ex's who seem to happily move on immediately! Don't worry about it dude – what's for you won't go by you, as they say.

hora
    Free Member

Surf-Mat – The car thing is all a bit tongue in cheek, an old joke really that has a hint of truth about 'big engines in sports cars'.

I think its down to a mans inner confidence in his physical self as a whole. On the bike I've never had a big bloke have a go at me in his car/take the mick etc. Its always the average-assuming/slight looking blokes etc who seem to have a 'problem'.

cranberry
    Free Member

I drive a skoda, and apparently a rather selfish bike obsessed rubbish boyfriend

That's one giant leap out of the closet there.

I drive a Land Rover.

It's like a penis, only smaller.

Surf-Mat
    Free Member

I think its down to a mans inner confidence in his physical self as a whole. On the bike I've never had a big bloke have a go at me in his car/take the mick etc. Its always the average-assuming/slight looking blokes etc who seem to have a 'problem'.

I do notice a difference in other drivers attitudes when I drive the Jimny or the Bimmer. Never has a single aggressive "act" against me in the Jimny, the Bimmer seems to get some blokes (usually in a small engined Audi/VW/Alfa and more recently Saab) really riled even when I've done absolutely nothing to upset them. Blowing a kiss usually helps… 😉

Bedds
    Free Member

I've got a landrover.. does that mean I have a small winky? 🙁

ah, never mind, it keeps me happy! 😉

Wouldn't worry about the ex thing MD.. I split up with my ex of 8 yrs after she'd made me depressed – and I mean properly ill depressed, finally realised she was mental, and finished it.. cue 6 months of nightmare..

but, I'm now happily married with a gorgeous little baby…. still miss the mental ex in a strange way tho 😯

Karinofnine

I drive a 4.2 litre 4×4

Surf-Mat
    Free Member

Landcruiser Amazon?

Junkyard
    Free Member

karinofnine clearly your penis is tiny then girlfriend
    Hora you live in a fantasy land

Its always the average-assuming/slight looking blokes etc who seem to have a 'problem'.

You mean people like you then? And to be fair me.
    Oh yes Peugeot 206 – Hairdresser car for me then but 60 + mpg

Karinofnine

Surf-Mat – close, Y60 Patrol – the car favoured by private armies the world over (along with the Hi Lux and the 'Cruiser)

Bikingcatastrophe
    Free Member

So does the whole "big car" thing apply to 29ers as well? 😉

cynic-al
    Free Member

Surf-Mat – Member
    the Bimmer seems to get some blokes (usually in a small engined Audi/VW/Alfa and more recently Saab) really riled even when I've done absolutely nothing to upset them. Blowing a kiss usually helps…

As soon as you step into the beamer you'll be psychic-indicating etc just like the rest of them.

UncleFred
    Free Member

Try living on an island, I regularly see me Ex of 10 years. She was the one that ended it. I moved on, have remarried and am very happy with my life. She's still bitter and single…. I always wave and smile when i see her. She doesn't.

Surf-Mat
    Free Member

Cynic al – Indicating with what? BMWs don't come with indicators unless you option them – which less than 5% of BMW drivers do.

"We" don't need such mainstream so called "safety" items – they are for cars like Fords and Vauxhalls 😉 People just move out of our way. 😉

Back to the ladies – met my wife when she was 17 and I was 20. Got married three years later. Still happily married 11 years down the line – a huge luxury that neither of us has to worry about long term relationships with ex partners!

Kevevs
    Free Member

because you care and have a heart. life's a bitch eh?

andrewh
    Free Member

LOL at Bikingcatastrophe

7 year old Hyundai for those that care about such things.

hora
    Free Member

Hora you live in a fantasy land
    Its always the average-assuming/slight looking blokes etc who seem to have a 'problem'.
    You mean people like you then? And to be fair me.

junky I'm 6ft1 and 220lb… although 80lb's of that is around my gut 😯

HansRey

i run into ex's all the time. It seems that my type are sheffield hallam design under/postgrad students and they are a tight knit group. Best thing is to cut off all contact and try something new…. (i've got a date with a girl from Eindhoven Design Academy instead now… :s )

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Some fun answers here 🙂

A nice lift from the black, suicidal depression of a few hrs ago. Couple of hrs sleep after work seemed to help.

scraprider
    Free Member

dont supose you could slip er a quick one , share a mars bar and move on ???

Coyote
    Free Member

Thing is, i let her do it to me twice!

Strapadictomy?

Viewing 37 posts - 41 through 77 (of 77 total)

The topic ‘Just run into the ex..’ is closed to new replies.