Viewing 12 posts - 241 through 252 (of 252 total)
  • Joey Barton – discuss*
  • Sawyer
    Free Member

Sigh. Sorry, I only just checked this and now I guess I’m gonna have to answer Elfin.

Yeah, Song should have gone for that, and should get a retrospective ban. As far as I can remember it’s the first time he’s done that, but he does have a habit of picking up stupid yellows for tackles on the half way line.

For the record though, this does not excuse Barton in any way. For people to say that that wound him up and that’s why he went after Gervinho makes it worse, because it shows that he is completely unable of controlling his temper.

And what do I realistically expect? To beat Liverpool home and away. 😆

Honestly though, I’m more than a little worried. My prediction is City, United, Chelsea. 4th place will be between Arsenal and Liverpool.

What about Liverpool, honestly?

Oh, and for the record, wasn’t me who resurrected it.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

And what do I realistically expect? To beat Liverpool home and away.

We’ll see, Sawyer, we’ll see…. 😉

Honestly though, I’m more than a little worried.

You ought to be.

I’m just looking forward to an interesting season. 😀

timc
    Free Member

Fabregas / Nasri / Clichy all wanting to leave tells me its not just the fans who are disillusioned with Wenger, massive couple of weeks for Arsenal already! imagine RVP got injured again!!!

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Well, looks like a good move for Fabregas; played just ten minutes at Barça so far, already won a trophy! 😀

Nice to see him at a club worthy of his talents at last.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

There’s a surprise – Warnock has taken Barton to QPR.

Already sees the team in a relegation scrap then…

warton
    Free Member

Joay barton? Hate him, scumbag 😆

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

And what do I realistically expect? To beat Liverpool home and away.

8)

(does not in any way need to say owt. Is very smug…)

Sonor
    Free Member

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/sport/sport-headlines/qpr-stockpiling-gits-201108254237/

Quite funny if it weren’t for the fact that its my team thats signed him. Still it can’t get more stranger than the “guns in the boardroom” incident a few years back.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

LOL rumour today is that Craig Bellamy is on his way to QPR too.

donsimon
    Free Member

You’re not going to let this one lie, are you m_f?

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Seemed more appropriate to keep it on the same thread than open a new one as I had diversified into laughing at Warnock’s cunning plan to beat the drop.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Quite an interesting transfer deadline day this year. Still waiting off the rabbit out of the hat transfer though. 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 241 through 252 (of 252 total)

The topic ‘Joey Barton – discuss*’ is closed to new replies.