Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Is STW better since the crash?
  • Reluctant
    Free Member

I’ve got a sneaky feeling that things since The Hack have been more mellow and friendly than it used to be. There’s less bitching and arsiness. Maybe people are still in chilled festive season mode, or maybe absence made the heart grow fonder. No doubt some one will be along to tell me to sod off soon enough 😆

Peter
    Free Member

SOD OFF!!!

😉

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

F’koff. Git.

😉

mAx_hEadSet

Yeah it was looking a lot better then the young conservatives turned up… 😉

nickc

Still feels temporary to me, no doubt I’ll get used to it. Shame about the old one though

rOcKeTdOg

normal service tomorrow when the shirkers go back to the stress of work

5thElefant
    Free Member

Yeah it was looking a lot better then the young conservatives turned up…

Young?

MTT
    Free Member

yes. i think it is.

RudeBoy
    Free Member

It does seem pretty chilled out and good natured, although the situation in Gaza is understandably raising people’s passions atm. Still, I think it’s good for people to express their views and opinions, and it has remained remarkably civil, so far.

And the Swinley ride seems to be a real winner, judging by the interest so far. So the forum is definitely a positive place!

Coyote
    Free Member

Not quite the same feel as the old one and certainly seems to be lighter in traffic. Still it’s interesting trying to spot the ones who’ve changed their IDs.

wildrnes
    Free Member

I think it is superb at the moment

might go back to lurking tomorrow tho

Peter
    Free Member

Nooooooooooo! Don’t lurk!
    😀

Drac

Still feels temporary to me, no doubt I’ll get used to it. Shame about the old one though

Because it is temporary.

ton

i like it.
    **** it, i love it 😉

epo-aholic
    Free Member

NO!

Taff
    Free Member

Is it only me who has already forgotten what the old frum actally looked like?! Miss the home pages etc – that’s wierd.

chakaping
    Free Member

There’s less people posting, so it moves slower, so I don’t get sucked into reading it for so long.

That’s better.

coolhandluke
    Free Member

Best bit so far is no flashing mad fit inducing adverts on the pages. I know that can’t last though….

Steve-Austin
    Free Member

Give it 3 hours till everyone is back at work!

rOcKeTdOg

Give it 3 hours till everyone is back at work!

🙄 read the other posts on the thread 😉

spooky_b329

Its better with the ‘main’ page showing the latest posts from all three forums…I used to go weeks without checking the classifieds and then when I wanted to sell something its annoying knowing that there are plenty of people on the main forum that’d probably be interested but haven’t noticed.

Whats happened to the IMBA forum?

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Is STW better since the crash?’ is closed to new replies.