Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • iphone4S – anyone picking one up today ?
  • Pieface

Apparently someone waited 10 days for one. Why? Its not like they’re exclusive (well, at least for 24 hours)

geordiemick00
    Free Member

Hmmm! If it can understand my Northumberland accent I’ll be well impressed.

Same here, broad Ashington pityacker accent cross bred with 12 years of Wigan(see) will provide some great entertainment.

The ball bag I work with queued up at 6am, once in the shop was given a queue ticket and time slot, he went to move his car to find a £30 ticket, so he moved it again to another spot and when he came out he’d got another one.

This was all after he rang work to say he was having a bad morning and would be in later (recently had kidney transplant so is off/late frequent) and meanwhile his dad who deals with the company had rang in to place an order and asked if he’s been into work yet and showed off his shiny new phone that he’d left home at 5:30 to go and queue up for.

Boss isn’t happy and the best bit was he left his wallet on the counter at the shop and when he went back it was nowhere to be seen! Pillock

spacemonkey

Apparently Mr Shoesmith queued for 10 days so he could be the first in line.

How **** sad.

crazy-legs

As always, the Daily Mash sums it up well. 🙂

Apple stores covered in jizz

Drac

Same here, broad Ashington pityacker accent cross bred with 12 years of Wigan(see) will provide some great entertainment.

Airshington h-ow!

Mine was delivered to my the comfort of my home this afternoon. I’ll tell you what it’s like on Monday when they redeliver as the Mrs was out. 😕

bol

I was planning to upgrade, but would have had to up my tarrif by £10 to get the sums to work. Would have basically worked out at £300 for a better camera and Siri. What’s more it would have been a lot harder to upgrade to 5 in the spring (or whenever it comes out). I’ll be gloriously contract free by then, so can tell O2 to whistle. Sure they’ll care a lot.

momo

I picked mine up tonight, hadn’t bothered to pre-order. Siri seems pretty good so far, time will tell if it’s genuinely useful or merely a gimmick. Had a 3Gs which was out of contract and wanted to change network as reception at home was terrible on orange.

beckykirk43
    Free Member

I wasn’t going to bother upgrading, but my slightly ancient 3G is dying, so I phoned orange to pre order one…costing me £170 for the phone, but my contract will be less per month (without losing out on stuff), and its being posted to my house so no hassle for me 😛

joolsburger
    Free Member

I can’t imagine how empty your life has to be for this new phone to matter.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

I can’t imagine how empty your life could be to need to throw juenenile insults around just because your interests aren’t the same.

loddrik
    Free Member

Tbh i was waiting months to get one but as soon as it was confirmed i knew i just wasnt gonba ve happy pahing the money they wanted for very little hardware upgrade. Not arsed aboit tge camera and voice gizmos don’t interest me. Ill be galaxy s2’d until the 6 comes out. Unless it still has a bloody 3.5 inch screen…

dokta
    Free Member

Surprisingly just walked in CarphoneW in WLondon this afternoon, didn’t have to elbow-push fanbois in queues at all, shops were empty. 5 minutes of process and walked out with new phone. Coming from 3G, that phone is awesome, it browses e-net faster than home PC. Was indifferent at first, but more I use it the more I feel Apple glow. Camera and SIRI left me stunned. Proper geeky stuff.

/turning into Apple Fanboi.

vinnyeh

Tbh i was waiting months to get one but as soon as it was confirmed i knew i just wasnt gonba ve happy pahing the money they wanted for very little hardware upgrade. Not arsed aboit tge camera and voice gizmos don’t interest me. Ill be galaxy s2’d until the 6 comes out. Unless it still has a bloody 3.5 inch screen…

Sent from my Galaxy S2 😆

Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)

The topic ‘iphone4S – anyone picking one up today ?’ is closed to new replies.