Viewing 24 posts - 81 through 104 (of 104 total)
  • I'm a laydee – Aintree special!
  • voodoo_chile

the chelsea game is a tough one in our run in

Talkemada
    Free Member

Yes, obviously a win will be nice, but I can't help but prefer Chelsea to pip Man U to the post. Stops them getting the 19th title. I really don't want to be in the position that a Liverpool win over Chelsea means success for United. That would be horrible. That would be like handing it to them on a plate. Bastards. 🙁

voodoo_chile

i really don't look at it like that i do like watching man utd ,they are exciting to watch ..just being honest !

Talkemada
    Free Member

😯

Wash your mouth out!

Couple of mates who are Arsenal fans were so deluded they actually thought Arse had a hope in Hell on Tuesday night. Poor sods…

binners

Its brilliant isn't it? Your potential (slim) chance of a top four finish might depend on you doing us a favour. Its just…. its just…. beautiful. I could cry. I may go undercover and watch in a pub in Liverpool. Just to watch the confusion 🙂

Talkemada
    Free Member

It's certainly shaped up to be an exciting season, there's no doubt. I'm just pissed off Liverpool have been so shit this year, and not been challenging like last year. 4-1 at Old Trafford was just special. Spurs, Man City and Villa only have a chance of 4th due to Liverpool's slump, simple as.

genesis
    Free Member

Back to the horse racing, I live about a mile from Chester racecourse and it really is a festival of poor taste and spray-tans everytime there is a meet.

ratadog

I find it particularly annoying that a national newspaper would show such one sided prejudice but as a scouser im used to it!

+1

binners

4-1 at Old Trafford was just awful. Walked out before the end as I'd seen enough. But like a lot of people, I've been mystified by your drop in form since last season. Its the same squad minus Alonso. We lost our best player and got on with it. And you've still got Torre!!! Does not compute

voodoo_chile

i live a couple of miles from aintree and the amount of money spent on the dresses,nails,hair teeth etc etc is criminal ,

Binners ,if u come down here in disguise ,we can smell your type !

Talkemada
    Free Member

We lost our best player and got on with it

No way! You kept Rooney! And got £85 million for My Little Pony. Amazing.

Aquilani has been the biggest flop I've seen since, well, erm, Robbie Keane. I've seen one or two flashes of something really good out of him, but that's been it. Very frustrating.

Alonso was a big loss, but it's not just that. It worries me that the club is in such debt, and going backwards.

allthepies
    Free Member

I see Rafa is backtracking on the top 4 promise by stating that he hopes to achieve one of two – Europa winners or Top 4 Prem.

Top 4 Prem is long gone so what happens if he doesn't win the Europa ? Resigns ?

Talkemada
    Free Member

I think it could be time up for Rafa. He's a great manager, but just hasn't got to grips with the EPL. More successful in his 5 years than Whinger's been at Arse in the same time though. And I don't hear people calling for his head.

Mourinho's been making 'I want to go back to the Prem league' noises recently, and Juve are targeting Benitez apparently….

tazzymtb

genesis- all the chester race bods used get in my old local biker pubs (the eagle and bear & billet(before it got shut down and then re-opened years later all nice and clean!))

spray tans and race toffs vs hairy arsed bikers and punks, always made for a fun evening 😆

allthepies
    Free Member

Fred: Wenger's won the premiership three times before though and may well do it this year yet!

Can't see the chosen one at LFC, doesn't feel right.

binners

You're not going to win owt with the fat Spanish waiter. He's just not good enough.

And Jose won't go there. I can see him at City next season. He can't hang on too long for his dream job. 'The Boss' isn't retiring yet 😉

allthepies
    Free Member

>He can't hang on too long for his dream job. 'The Boss' isn't retiring yet

Abramovich might boot him out though.

😉

Talkemada
    Free Member

Well, Mourinho has said before, that he would love to manage Liverpool (Chelsea just offered him more money).

Of course, it's all about money. Either Liverpool sort that side out, or we'll be struggling. Those two Yanks are **** useless.

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

I expect binners to be crying into a pint about now, how do you feel about coming third? 😉

allthepies
    Free Member

<wanders off to BBC Sport website>

LOL's lots 😆

backhander
    Free Member

you seem to have taken a bit of a dislike to me Stoner

I have too. I think you're a prick.

trailmonkey

who ? turkey murder ? never.

now fred, he was a right ………….

Talkemada
    Free Member

I have too. I think you're a prick.

LOL! Keep yer knickers on love! 😀

BobaFatt
    Free Member

i enjoyed the heading on the last photo

Ladies queue for fashion tips at the Matalan Fashion Doctor stand

insert own joke here

Viewing 24 posts - 81 through 104 (of 104 total)

The topic ‘I'm a laydee – Aintree special!’ is closed to new replies.