Viewing 22 posts - 41 through 62 (of 62 total)
  • Holy crap this is quick!
  • Markie
    Free Member

My brain doesn’t work that fast.

Marmoset
    Free Member

My kidneys hurt just watching that! Impressive.. 8)

bigyinn
    Free Member

Thetford??

wwaswas

Why wasn’t there more squealing and giggling?

I always make high pitched ‘eeeek’ noises during and giggle a bit after anything slightly sketchy/technical

It can get embrassing dropping off the kerbs outside Tesco’s tbh.

blahblahblah
    Free Member

True or false?

He actually had to strap a pair of binoculars on to see far enough down the trail ahead because of the speed he was riding at.

passtherizla
    Free Member

That is nuts… does this person clip in to his pedals at the start of the second vid?

chives
    Free Member

Think I’d better just throw my bike in the sea now, and take up crochet.. I couldn’t pick half those lines sat in a chair watching, let alone bucking around at that velocity. Chapeau… 😯

atlaz
    Free Member

I find that utterly mind boggling and depressing in equal measures. Spaceballs “Prepare for Ludicrous speed” sprang to mind watching both of those videos.

As a teenager I’d get my skateboard out and try to be Tony Hawk on our local ramp. Tonight I’ll go out and pretend to be some unknown South American nutjob on my local trails. And probably die into the bargain.

ski
    Free Member

Thats got to be Chuck Norris riding that bike?

fergal
    Free Member

Total Mentalist.

hp_source

I haven’t got sound at work but I’m guessing all you can hear is the 600cc engine that’s bolted somewhere between his knees!

Made my eyes wobble!

😕

woody2000

He’s a pedalling machine – he didn’t seem to stop pedalling, even in mid air! 🙂

Looks like a great riding spot too

DrP

I spotted the mid air knee action too (off the wooden drop!)

Maybe he’s on a fixie??? Maybe it’s WCA???? Hmm……….

DrP

senorj

thetford

nah, cannock.

v.impressive.

freeagent
    Free Member

awesome.

AlexSimon

So has this guy entered Megavalanche? How’d he do?

muckytee
    Free Member

Those trails are probably out of his front door, probably rides them every day… probably…

love to see him in the uk where everything is wet, roots, rocks, trees everywhere and a dog walker round every corner 😛

I’d say that is the speed that is “too fast” for bridleways. 😆

maccruiskeen

Looking back through it slowmo I think he missed a few spots where it would have been nice to stop and get the sandwiches out. He’ll kick himself for that.

hilton83
    Free Member

Dude must have lungs the size of wheelie bins, …. And even bigger testicles.
    Would love to ride that second one

ittaika
    Free Member

blimey!

julianwilson
    Free Member

I_Ache – Member

I, like GW would have ridden that on a 100mm hardtail, at a much faster pace. I counted no places that I would have fallen off just places that I would have looked cool.

GW didn’t just get banned you know, he went for the full witness-relocation package to South America. (*whispers* maybe it is him.)

portlyone

But can he handle a cold, wet, Thursday night at Rivi?!

Viewing 22 posts - 41 through 62 (of 62 total)

The topic ‘Holy crap this is quick!’ is closed to new replies.