Viewing 9 posts - 201 through 209 (of 209 total)
  • have we done Lamborghini bunnyhop?
  • convert

I just think it’s sad that according to some here we can’t mock excess..

But that isn’t mocking excess. Well if it is, it’s a stupid person’s version of mocking. Most will see that as a yob being a yob.

If you wanted to mock his ostentatious car or his look at me attitude you might consider pedalling up on this and parking next to him:-

then sitting down at the table next to the lambo owner and asking the waiter in a loud voice what was good on the menu for someone with microphallus syndrome , before saying ‘don’t worry, I’ll have what he’s having’.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

But that isn’t mocking excess. Well if it is, it’s a stupid person’s version of mocking. Most will see that as a yob being a yob.

+1 but makes for entertaining reading over lunch

yunki
    Free Member

chapeau convert! 😆

BMXers and folk like my good self aren’t revered for our witty repartee though

needs must and all that, needs must

MSP

Converts scenario seems much more abusive and bullying than the actual incident. Which kind of backs up yunkis proposition that many seem to value trinkets above people.

Junkyard
    Free Member

Not attacking your view, summarising it.

At least be honest will you everyone can see you have attacked it [ and me initially]. Risible explanation for a straw man argument delivered after some ad homs.
    Still if it makes you happy.

Chuckles at convert. Now that would be funny.

no_eyed_deer
    Free Member

Oooh look. An argument on the internet.

What a bunch of losers you are.. 😆

yunki
    Free Member

Shut up! I’m not a loser, in fact it’s blatantly obvious that I have won this argument by a country mile..

clear **** winner me 8)

piemonster

Nothing wrong with being a loser, much easier to be a decent person when your not trying to *** people over all the time trying to be a winner.

aracer
    Free Member

What tyres for riding over a Lambo? (preferably non-marking so he doesn’t have to clean his windscreen)

Viewing 9 posts - 201 through 209 (of 209 total)

The topic ‘have we done Lamborghini bunnyhop?’ is closed to new replies.