Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 209 total)
  • have we done Lamborghini bunnyhop?
  • yunki
    Free Member

chortle (surely even the most aggressive breadheads will smile at this?)

BMX over strangers Lambo

mintimperial

😀

fd3chris
    Free Member

If that was my car I would hunt him down and use his head for a burnout.Then trash his bike and see how he feels.Then bury him somewhere .

yunki
    Free Member

really!!!?

**** hell man.. you’re off my xmas card list 🙂

wwaswas

I’d be pissed off if that happened to my £1500 Renault.

martinhutch

It’s only funny if the Lambo guy was being an arse. Owning one and driving it in a US city occasionally doesn’t automatically make this the case.

mikey3
    Free Member

Maybe you should trash his bike to see how he feels before using his head for a burnout,otherwise the other bits are wasted effort really,ameteur:)

scottfitz
    Free Member

😈

wwaswas

I wouldn’t be pissed off if that happened to your £1500 Renault.

“really!!!?

**** hell man.. you’re off my xmas card list.”

As long as you didn’t laugh, I’d be pleased 🙂

toppers3933
    Free Member

It looks fake to me. Can’t put my finger on why but I don’t believe it’s real.

fd3chris
    Free Member

@Mikey3 lol very good point

Speshpaul

Being carbon the panels “probably” wouldn’t dent like a normal tin topped car. but if they cracked the bill would be huge.

Me, i think thats a fairly crap thing to do, and he has only done it for personel gain, set the camera up himself (he rolls back up to it at the end.)
    I’d call any damage criminal damage and him a “folding coat”!

Northwind

Setup imo…

(usually, when someone posts a video or photo and everyone goes “fake!”, I think they’re just spoiling it for themselves but this one’s better if it’s fake I reckon)

dvatcmark
    Free Member

It looks fake to me. Can’t put my finger on why but I don’t believe it’s real

I thought the same thing. The chef/waiters reaction seems a does bit staged to me

toppers3933
    Free Member

I think I want it to be fake because it strikes me as a bit of a shitty thing to do to the car or to someone else’s property.

yunki
    Free Member

oh FFS!!

Really there are people living in these times who are gonna worship this privileged dandy’s trinkets!!?

I’m appalled

To what depths to we grovellingly stoop before our inverted snobbery kicks in and we take a bit of pride in ourselves..?
    Where’s our sense of tradition..? We should revel in this sort of thing, pour scorn on this flamboyant display of wealth and power.
    **** this minted dude and his ridiculous car..

(even if the vid is fake 😉 )

njee20
    Free Member

I think I want it to be fake because it strikes me as a bit of a shitty thing to do to the car or to someone else’s property.

This.

To what depths to we grovellingly stoop before our inverted snobbery kicks in and we take a bit of pride in ourselves..?

I think you’ve got enough inverted snobbery for everyone on the whole bloody forum. Get over yourself. 🙄

yunki
    Free Member

naaaah mate… this arsekissery is what brought this country to it’s knees.. get over YOUR self you silly tit

I weep for your children

fd3chris
    Free Member

I’m not biting Yunki

scaled
    Free Member

If he was parked in a cycle lane, then it’s game on i reckon! 😀

hooli

I would have beaten him to a pulp if it was my car, never mind a lambo.

njee20
    Free Member

this arsekissery is what brought this country to it’s knees

Sorry, who’s kissing arse? I’m not your mate either. No apostrophe needed in the possessive it.

yunki
    Free Member

no you’re not 😆

I’d have been cross if it was my £700 banger for sure.. but a vulgar display of wealth and power should be a subject of derision.. where’s your backbones?

Speshpaul

Envy, its a terrible thing.
    Just saying………

bearnecessities

I’m a giant squid.

Rockplough
    Free Member

The owner has been interviewed and quite rightly – and admirably – doesn’t give a flying fork.

It’s all the non-Lamborghini owners going ‘KILL!’ that concern me. It’s only a car. Perhaps being able to properly afford one gives you a sense of perspective.

scruff
    Free Member

If he could do that to my Volvo estate I’d give him a hi-5.

ocrider

Speshpaul – Member
    Envy, its a terrible thing.
    Just saying………

Yep. I’d be all over that if I could bunny hop that high too 🙂

njee20
    Free Member

I’d have been cross if it was my £700 banger for sure.. but a vulgar display of wealth and power should be a subject of derision.. where’s your backbones?

Are you Russell Brand, but y’know, poor? I assume you’re protesting outside some large house at the moment, “sticking it to the man” and all that.

Speshpaul

“Yep. I’d be all over that if I could bunny hop that high too”
    Narr a lambo isn’t very high, Now i’d be impressed with a Berlingo.

retro83
    Free Member

Rockplough – Member

The owner has been interviewed and quite rightly – and admirably – doesn’t give a flying fork.

It’s all the non-Lamborghini owners going ‘KILL!’ that concern me. It’s only a car. Perhaps being able to properly afford one gives you a sense of perspective.

It’s nothing to do with it being a car, or how much it costs. It’s the fact it belongs to somebody else.

bigyinn
    Free Member

Biting @ Yunki’s comments, so if someone had ridden across your shed / house roof and caused £s worth of damage which you would have to pay for would you still be applauding them?

Junkyard
    Free Member

So Njee is more upset about this than he is

What do we call this reaction?TBH I am not sure but as njee only seems to communicate via the medium of insulting views he disagrees with I think its best he names his view that is at odds with the owner of the car.

It best have inverse in it and faux or I will be very disappointed.
    Cheers’ mate

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

Having a nice car does not make someone an automatic target for douchebaggery.

lemonysam
    Free Member

I’ve seen someone hop their front wheel up onto the bonnet of a car parked in a bike lane alongside a busy A road before and bounce up and down. Seemed fair enough to me.

I’m in the “video looks a bit fake” camp myself.

rickmeister

I call fake fakety fake fake…

Not a millimeter of movement on the car …

As fake as a politicians promise.

Northwind

Junkyard – lazarus

Is it important how upset the driver is? Disrespecting people’s property is a problem imo whether or not the individual cares, it’s got wider impact. If you key my car, I probably won’t even notice but it’d be reasonable for a witness to take action or offence anyway, because it’s not so much “You keyed car X” as it is “You key cars”

(the owner presumably doesn’t care because he was in on it anyway?)

cokie

Aye, looks fake. No movement in the car and the line was so smooth, even though it was ridden on a bmx.

njee20
    Free Member

What do we call this reaction?TBH I am not sure but as njee only seems to communicate via the medium of insulting views he disagrees with I think its best he names his view that is at odds with the owner of the car.

I’m not remotely upset, I think it’s a shit thing to do, whether the owner cares or not is immaterial. I find Yunki’s faux ‘Robin Hood’ attitude amusing and absurd in equal measures. I don’t think I’ve insulted him though, left that to him.

benp1

Don’t really appreciate the video, just an excuse to damage someone’s car

No different to someone running over it

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 209 total)

The topic ‘have we done Lamborghini bunnyhop?’ is closed to new replies.