Viewing 7 posts - 161 through 167 (of 167 total)
  • have the tories gone too far?
  • ernie_lynch
    Free Member

She’s sussed you out “foxyboy” !

Thanks for the tip barnsleymitch, the hernia clue and a quick search has confirmed it 8)

foxyboy
    Free Member

i ride a rockhopper and she is a sweet little girl not top of the range but i love her none the less.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Hell, I’ll hug you anyway. 8)

foxyboy
    Free Member

thanks for the hug what bike do you ride and where in the country are you?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I don’t ride bikes… I live oop North.

big_n_daft
    Free Member

[Quote]

ernie_lynch – Member

big_n_daft – Member

Thirdly, you could get 2 million people back to work, so that they are all paying taxes …….. instead of pushing unemployment up even higher.

Fourthly, you could force employers to pay a living wage so that the government isn’t forced to subsidise them through the benefits system.

“How are you going to do the first one with a expandeible workforce due to EU membership who will be attracted by your second idea?”

Posted 1 hour ago

The job of the British government is to provide the conditions for decent jobs which pay decent wages…….for British workers.

It is not the responsibility of the British government to solve Lithuania’s or Poland’s unemployment problems …….that’s their problem.

The EU can go and **** themselves as far as I’m concerned – they have no moral right to tell a sovereign nation how to conduct their affairs.

And I have to say, of all the excuses I have ever heard for not paying a decent living wage, the suggestion that it will attract foreign workers has to be the most pisspoor.

Are you seriously going to tell British workers that they have to be kept deliberately poor, lest foreigners are attracted ? Yeah right, it’s for there own good really. Funnily enough though, it’s the complete opposite for bankers and the super-rich ……. they need to be even wealthier and have huge pay rises otherwise they will bugger-off to another country. How very convenient…….if you’re a wealthy Tory banker. ffs

And before you start whingeing “but the economy can’t afford to pay all workers a living wage” I’ll remind you that Britain is the 5th wealthiest nation on earth. If those responsible can’t get their act together so that all workers get a living wage, then they, or the system, is incompetent, and should be replaced.

No one in full-time employment in Britain should need to have their wages topped up by the taxpayers through the benefit system. Unless of course there are exceptional circumstances [/quote]

Are you a UKIP MEP?

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

You have a seriously confused opinion of UKIP big and daft. And yet that doesn’t surprise me. I guess a generally confused attitude towards all things political, is what I have come to expect from you 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 161 through 167 (of 167 total)

The topic ‘have the tories gone too far?’ is closed to new replies.