Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 167 total)
  • have the tories gone too far?
  • foxyboy
    Free Member

what do you all think of the massive spending cuts and job losses? i think this government should have been gassed at birth as they seem to hate the poorer members of our society, such as one parent families and disabled folk. they are closing schools and day centres for children with learning problems and i think it is disgusting! i hate them with a passion!

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

They went too far the day they formed a political party….

wwaswas

i think this goverment should have been gassed at birth

has foxyboy gone too far?

Tories are doing a very good job of devolving ‘responsibility’ for the cuts to LA’s rather than central government making the cuts and being blamed.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

It’s not about the small people… it’s about The Big Society!
    Get with the program, or it’s failure is Your fault!
    HTH

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Leftie trouble-maker.

Gawd bless the Tories……as they once again put the “Great” back into Britain.

Like what Maggie done.

binners

Tories in ‘Not Being Very Nice People’ Shocka

They’re just doing what comes naturally too them. Its instinctive. And Tory voters know exactly what they’re voting for

The Lib Dems on the other hand…..

You want to hate someone? Hate them! Those bastards really deserve your venom

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

This thread isn’t going to be at all predictable is it?

Too far? I don’t really know, as I don’t really know the detail of every cut out there. Not sure that anyone outside the Treasury does.

I do know we can’t afford to keep spunking cash away like it’s going out of style.

wwaswas

wot binners said – I’ve told that Nick Clegg that I’m going back to Labour. He was gutted.

aP
    Free Member

About 12 months ago there were a lot of people posting on here saying that the public sector needed to also feel the pain that the private sector was. I would imagine that they’ll soon posting on here to celebrate that now happening.
    The Bullingdon boys have managed very well to put all of the blame of all of this on labour councils.

lunge

No, the previous one however went way to far.

philconsequence
    Free Member

i want to see photos of deadlydarcy in skinny jeans

EDIT – it could be a kids face next time!

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

*shines TJ torch into sky*

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

It’s true Binners. At least we know the Tories are self-serbving greedy selfish scum. The Limp Dems were meant to be reasonably nice, weren’t they?

Ooh it makes me angry. Can you physically abuse Hora for me please? I find that the knowledge that Hora is suffering helps me feel calmer.

GlitterGary
    Free Member

Clegg is a snake.

soobalias
    Free Member

there is a big difference between what someone says they are going to do and what actually happens.

ok, not always, but with alarming regularity

OP should stop reading the gutter press.

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

EDIT: Ok fair enough that’s a bit too personal and I apologise. I stand by my overall sentiment though.

I’d respect the Tories more if they actually came forward and said ‘No, we don’t actually give a toss about anyone but ourselves’. They’re too gutless and cowardly to even do that.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

OP should stop reading the gutter press.

What’s that ………the “left-wing” gutter press ?

binners

No Worries Fred. I’ll give him a right shoe-ing when i see him!

If anyone is in any doubt as to what the Tories always had planned, read this:

And be very very afraid. They’re following the Milton Friedman Chicago School economic model to the absolute letter. At the very time when it is most discredited. Utter insanity!!!

And believe me, you’ve seen nowt yet. They’re only just warming up

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Rearrange the following to find my answer to your post:
    Weasels, all, are, cock, tories, clegg, a, felcher, is, well, as. HTH 😀

CaptJon
    Free Member

aP – Member
    About 12 months ago there were a lot of people posting on here saying that the public sector needed to also feel the pain that the private sector was. I would imagine that they’ll soon posting on here to celebrate that now happening.
    The Bullingdon boys have managed very well to put all of the blame of all of this on labour councils.

The same private sector which, on average, saw pay rises of 2.8% last year. Can i have some of that pain?

philconsequence
    Free Member

Elfin…what the devil is up with you at the moment?! i’m tempted to call up london and tell them to keep an eye out for a shorter person trying to start fights with everyone 😛

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

The Lib Dems on the other hand…..

What about them ? ……..at least you know that they won’t break their promises.

Liberal Democrats: Say goodbye to broken promises

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTLR8R9JXz4[/video]

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

Nowt wrong with me son. Just saying it as I see it.

Why, you got a problem with that????

philconsequence
    Free Member

that’s it, i’ve called up london and they’ve agreed to leave out a trail of cigarettes and architecture magazines leading you into a safe-house for a couple of weeks whilst they try and work out who snipped your fuse 😉

jenbe
    Free Member

we cant really blame them for the long term historical decline of England as a world power…Look at recent events in a more long term historical perspective and it seems recent events are simply part of the continuing decline that stared after WWI, and the loss of Empire.

Zulu-Eleven
    Free Member

massive spending cuts

Government spending has gone UP!

do you not get it?

we are spending more than we are taking in tax

if we borrow money to make up the difference, we have to pay interest on it – we are borrowing even more money to pay interest on the loans.

Do you understand?

This is the mess that labour left – there is no money the cupboard is bare!

Either, we pay more tax, or we spend less – its one or the other!

druidh
    Free Member
    binners

So jenbe, from your argument, my logic then deduces that it was all the fault of the GERMANS!!! I bloody knew it!!!! 😀

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

“we cant really blame them for the long term historical decline of England as a world power”
    But I can certainly blame them for the fact that I’ve been made redundant both times they’ve been in power. El bastardos…

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Is as Well, all tories’ cock weasels are a clegg felcher??

Eh?

Elfinsafety
    Free Member

TBH I could do with a nice rest. Had a very stressful week.

I might go to Bradford actually, for a little holiday break.

Is one most beautiful place in World. Much more nice than Leeds.

philconsequence
    Free Member

Bmitch, why don’t you go into the highly paid and valued world of psychometric testing? i’ll join you and we can make people become better people, together, forever x

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Well done yeti, well done. All back to mine for tea and eggy bread!

CaptJon
    Free Member

druidh, i didn’t say anything about median wage levels.

BermBandit
    Free Member

What boils my piss is that I very much doubt if there is a single adult in the country who isn’t aware of the need to tighten the belt a notch or seven. Handled well, this lot could have written themselves a ticket for at least another two elections. However, what they’ve actually done is carry on with the same old same old and stuck the **** into the little guy and those least able to protect themselves, while letting the corporate bottom feeders right off the hook YET A-****-GAIN!

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

I eggy bread liker.

alexxx
    Free Member

They have come up with a plan so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a weasel.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

have the tories gone too far?

Not nearly far enough.

jenbe
    Free Member

So jenbe, from your argument, my logic then deduces that it was all the fault of the GERMANS!!! I bloody knew it!!!!

Historians think it was because of shitty leadership before WW1. The rot started long ago. We used to rule the world and now we dont have a pot to piss in, lol..

lunge

Berm Bandit, true but “people” generally accept that things need to be cut but only things they don’t need.

Any cuts will go down badly. I personally think they need to be made but I do think it is a great time to be in opposition.

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 167 total)

The topic ‘have the tories gone too far?’ is closed to new replies.