Viewing 40 posts - 121 through 160 (of 167 total)
  • have the tories gone too far?
  • foxyboy
    Free Member

captain flasheart i will send you a french kiss lol!

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

My word, a lively little filly 🙂

julianwilson
    Free Member

…would lose their job if he was elected…

well there it is, no one was really elected so perhaps that’s why…

is foxyboy just CFH’s playtime 2nd login then?

Klunk
    Free Member

don’t worry it’s only savings from now on

noteeth
    Free Member

as he’s rather tired

Good God man, tis but 10.30 in the evening. Mind you, I expect the office hours at the East India Company are long. 🙂

bravohotel8er
    Free Member

they always target low paid folk and disabled and handicapped folk who are unable to defend themselves.

I think you’re getting them confused with Londis.

foxyboy
    Free Member

who is cfh please tell me coz i love you all and want to french kiss all you hunky boys in your lycra and shaven tanned legs!

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Back off ernie you rapscallion, I’ve called dibs on this filly. I’ll tame the mare.
    If not I’ll pack her to to the ladette to lady finishing school until she’s capable of conducting herself in a sophisticated fashion.

foxyboy
    Free Member

oh how i would just love to grapple with a big southern yeti!

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Please be my guest TSY, that last post has convinced me that it must be the Elfinman.

chewkw
    Free Member

There is nothing wrong with the Tory as that’s the way they govern, so please show your appreciation by bowing or being stepped on. You had your chance it’s others’ now.

Put it this way New Labour had their chance to bugger up the country so it’s only fair for the next govt to bugger up now. Why keep complaining when you know absolutely well it is unfair not to let other have their go. So please join the queue to bugger up the country … you turn will come next.

As for the rest that refuse to cut their umbilical cord attach to the constant benefit feeds, why should other feed them when they are fit and healthy?

The system needs changing and to start from basic again so …

“Let us be frank about it: most of our people have never had it so good”.

p/s: to OP … no they have not gone far enough. Bunch of maggots …

noteeth
    Free Member

An eager TSY on his way to answer a STW thread (& knocking Ernie out of the way).

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Eeeeuuuuwwww, you’ve got size 8 feet. On a girl that is just too freaky, even for me!

foxyboy
    Free Member

i always remember what my dear grandad used to say. THE ONLY GOOD TORY IS A DEAD ONE! i could not agree more!

foxyboy
    Free Member

the shoes dont belong to me my foot size is 5 and i have a fantastic pair of legs. you will have to come up north for a ride sometime. and i am not talking about cycling either!

El-bent
    Free Member

i always remember what my dear grandad used to say. THE ONLY GOOD TORY IS A DEAD ONE! i could not agree more!

I like your Grandad.

cinnamon_girl

Well, foxyboy, I think you’ll find that TSY is far too much of a gentleman and, yes, I do know him. 🙂

kimbers

wait a minute foxyguy you dont live next door to hairychested do you?

foxyboy
    Free Member

maybe we could have three in a bed lol! has tsy got a ladyfriend?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

C_G you’re going to blow the depraved sexual predator persona I’ve been cultivating!

foxyboy
    Free Member

this is far too cosy what happened to slagging the tory scum off?

chewkw
    Free Member

foxyboy – Member

Yes, my grandfather would agree to that too but then he wanted to become a Dear Leader … Then my grandma told us that the barstewart (grandpa) gave her syphilis.

🙄

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Well I think you’ve slagged them off the thread foxyboy

foxyboy
    Free Member

i think i will go and pay a visit to hairychests next door neighbour as you cannot beat a bit of ac dc.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Don’t forget to wear a headcam!

foxyboy
    Free Member

you can always tell when a tory is telling porkies because his lips are moving. how i would just love to wipe the **** smirk off the face of george osbourne. i would hit him in the middle of the head with my stiletto heel.

cinnamon_girl

So … foxyboy … what’s your steed then?

kimbers

well we havent mentioned rupert murdoch and his buyout of bskyb
    even as it turns out the met are investigating the sunday times for hacking phones as well as notw

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Cinnamon girl’s like a badger hoarding columbo when her danders up. She’s sussed you out “foxyboy” ! 😉

chewkw
    Free Member

foxyboy – Member

you can always tell when a tory is telling porkies because his lips are moving. how i would just love to wipe the **** smirk off the face of george osbourne. i woul hit him in the middle of the head with my stiletto heel.

WTF! Only George Osbourne? I mean aren’t they all maggots on both sides of the house?

Do you think any of the govts have contributed to your life? If you think so than that is very sad and you’re fecked. You are addicted to the system …

Why can’t a person stand on their own feet instead on relying on the govt?

Career politicians = maggots.

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

And furthermore, I’m trying to organise a lovely night out for the STW massive. Look down there somewhere, damn you!

noteeth
    Free Member

Can we post this… again (and again)?

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EKFTtYx2OHc[/video]

chewkw
    Free Member

barnsleymitch – Member

And furthermore, I’m trying to organise a lovely night out for the STW massive. Look down there somewhere, damn you!

FFS! The OP is about Tories not sexy time night out so get back on topic. 🙄

cinnamon_girl

Lol at mitch. 😆 Can I take that as a compliment cos I don’t get many these days? Never gonna live this badger thing down. 😳

C_G
    TSY’s Auntie

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Thanks noteeth ……truly ace that vid. In fact I looked for it on youtube the other day, just to play it like.

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

chewkw? Who made you the keeper of the topic?

It’s normally about this time of night that I’ve drunk a sufficient amount of armangac and jsut want to talk about me… I don’t care what the original topic is!

Mitch… if we come all the way up there for a curry… will we be able to sample a local trail too?

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Oh… and C_G I approve immensely!

TSY
    C_G’s Nephew (although will happily be disowned if my cousin ever stops smoking)

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

Yeti, I was thinking more about getting mullered with you phil and elfin, but we can sort something out I’m sure. I’m not too far from Wharncliffe, so it’s certainly do-able. Anyway, best not stray off topic, dont want chewkw getting a hair across his arse again!

chewkw
    Free Member

The Southern Yeti – Member

chewkw? Who made you the keeper of the topic?

Sexy time … 😈

barnsleymitch – Member
    Anyway, best not stray off topic, dont want chewkw getting a hair across his arse again!

Yes, that’s more like it … no more sexy time. 😈

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

chewkw… don’t make me stomp on you! 😈

Viewing 40 posts - 121 through 160 (of 167 total)

The topic ‘have the tories gone too far?’ is closed to new replies.