Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Hamburg stag weekend – recommendations please
  • nickswolves
    Free Member

I’m organising a stag do for the weekend 20th April and we’re off to Hamburg for 2 nights. There’s 8 of us going and flights and accomodation are all booked.

Being the well travelled bunch of people you are, I thought I’d start a thread to gather any recommendations for places to visit, eat at, drink at etc. whilst there? 😀

br
    Free Member

Reeperbahn, but double up so you’ve 4 eyes on your trousers/wallets 🙂

thepublican
    Free Member

Red Balloon club-excellent good value strip club.

Fish Market-opens very early so no need to go to bed, basically has loads of food stalls and a giant glass indoor bar playing live music. We went 6-8am after the clubs then cleared the hotel buffet on the way back to our rooms.

Lots of good bars everywhere, but try to get into the student area away from the reeperbahn one night.

BigJohn

Don’t go

slimjim78
    Free Member

Im heading to Krakow, but was also strogly considering Hamburg. Good luck!

higthepig
    Free Member

Try This

I’m sure they would love a group of pi##ed up Brits in there!

kimbers

hmmmmm went there for my brothers stag do

it was pretty damn awful on many levels, found some really nice turkish restaurants though 🙂

maybe go and watch a stpauli game if they are at home?

nickswolves
    Free Member

Anywhere you go is what you make of it, Hamburg has been recommended to me from several sources as a good place to go having already been to Prague, Berlin, Edinburgh and Amsterdam for other stag do’s already.

St Pauli are away that weekend as are FC Hamburg unfortunately. Fish Market sounds good thepublican thanks.

Anymore recommendations for things to do during the day or bars/places to eat to go to please?

yoshimi

I’ll get back to you on this tomorrow

Pooley
    Free Member

Reeperbahn +1

Try the side street bars.

flippinheckler
    Free Member

A mate has just gone to Hamburg for five weeks with his work, I’m sure he will have some knowledge of some good bars & clubs.

nickswolves
    Free Member

Interested in your mate’s feedback flippinheckler, keep me posted 🙂

yoshimi, sounds like you are there now!?

Heard there is a shooting range somewhere in the centre, off to google!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Hamburg stag weekend – recommendations please’ is closed to new replies.