Viewing 40 posts - 1,121 through 1,160 (of 1,557 total)
  • GTA V
  • Drac

The game told me last night that other players had reported me and I was in danger of being booted off the session for bad behaviour

Seem to be more with the missions if you grief in them or leave before it’s finished, freeplay you can do what you want.

Did try a survivor round by myself and got to round 4 (of ten) and picked up some nice guns – might be an idea to give a survivor round a try and the beginning of the session and then kill people with the newly acquired guns

Good thinking as I was on earlier there was a rank 60 guy who was running around killing everyone, clearly someone used the exploits before they fixed them.

Drac

Unlocked survivor now.

Had a few games with yeti this am but I was a bit rubbish, definetly a good way to rank up and earn cash whilst having fun.

Lifer
    Free Member

I’ve found with survivor you need 2/3 people working together + ammo + a good spot. For the first few waves you can rambo it out but after a while it’s a lot easier to sit in cover and let them come to you.

Takes a bit of practise knowing where a good spot is, thought we had it sorted on one location but soon found the computer controlled characters started spawing on the only bit of ground overlooking us, got decimated in one wave!

Bloody clever though, and a whole lot of fun.

campkoala
    Free Member

Drac’s right, I ran/drove around for hours the other night being a complete prick in freeplay killing randoms until I got bored and did a few co-op missions then was rewarded with $1000 for being good.

Good laugh playing with some of you, I really need to get myself a new headset for playing with crew members though.. That yeti guy likes to talk, eh?

pondo

D’you know, the single player is so great I haven’t even thought about the online – but in light of the (recently spotted, by me) half mil bonus, I think I might have a dabble. 🙂

grievoustim
    Free Member

The game told me last night that other players had reported me and I was in danger of being booted off the session for bad behaviour
    Seem to be more with the missions if you grief in them or leave before it’s finished, freeplay you can do what you want.

No, in this case it was definitely someone reacting to me killing them in free play. It was a guy you were trying to run over I think Drac. I got out my car and shot him. The message was that others had reported me. I haven’t bailed any missions.

Think there is a facility to report people for being abusive on the headsets – and they misused that cos I shot him!

campkoala
    Free Member

Completed single player a while back, found it very entertaining but ultimately a bit too easy.
    Online is just as entertaining but for different reasons.

campkoala
    Free Member

Ha ha.. Gotta laugh at folk using a report button on an 18 rated game..

On that theme, is there a quick way to mute inane thick people or **** who play their own shit music while online like there is on games like Cod etc?

DaveRambo

Drac – that was me today.

Brilliant fun but your dress sense was slightly off putting. That dress is a bit short !!

I think that is one of my fave missions as you do make a lot of progress as you said.

I thought you were rather good – better than I was although it got more even as we played more.

I tended to take Lifers strategy of waiting for them to come at you. With 2 or 3 people covering each other there is more chance of progress. I’ve managed to cover 9 waves with others doing this strategy ang got nearly $15k

Playing with Crew members is the best. A few nights ago I had fun with someone (forget who now) in a heliopter – one of us flew and the other picked off people until we flew into the military base and got 4 stars.

Drac

On that theme, is there a quick way to mute inane thick people or **** who play their own shit music while online like there is on games like Cod etc?

Hold select and scroll down to chat options then select ‘crew and friends’ that way you only hear them.

Or start then players and mute the muppets.

Drac – that was me today.

Brilliant fun but your dress sense was slightly off putting. That dress is a bit short !!

Ah Ok. Couldn’t remember who to match the PSN names with.

Hahaha yeah she’s dressed up like a tart it gets a few comments. For some reason she’s had lost her hair before joining you and it’s still gone so off to the barbers when I go online later.

Playing in a group is definitely better just not easy to see who’s online for invites.

campkoala
    Free Member

Ah.. Cheers! 🙂

DaveRambo

Ah Campkoala – was that you I played with in the helicopter a few nights ago? Name rings a bell

I should change my PSN name really I suppose so it matches

campkoala
    Free Member

Yeah, that was me, in the helicopter, think I heard you say you had no ammo/weapons so tried to help out. Without a headset myself I’m not sure I cottoned on to your objective though, we’re you trying to steal a fighter jet?

Anyone give any recommendations for a decent cheap(ish) PS3 headset?

campkoala
    Free Member

Pretty sure you can’t change PSN name unless you open a new account

Drac

I should change my PSN name really I suppose so it matches

We’ll soon learn.

Anyone give any recommendations for a decent cheap(ish) PS3 headset?

That’s what I use but don’t think paid that much, the sound quality is very good though as is the mic.

campkoala
    Free Member

Ha ha.. Thanks! our definition of “cheapl(ish)” differ slighgly

off to ASDA in a bit I’ll see if George do one 😉

molgrips
    Free Member

I may change my character to a woman, the choice of trashy clothes is so much better.

Drac

Yeah they’re not cheap anymore I’m sure I got them for £25.

Part of the reason Molgrips was that my first character was female but she vanished during the intial bugs so created a male but couldn’t seem to get the trashy look. So went for a female and dressed her errrmmmm well provocatively but also tried to make her look ugly.

matther01
    Free Member

Has anyone got the deluxe version where if you shine a uv light on the back of the map it gives you clues to new missions…or are we allnot that geeky?

molgrips
    Free Member

My character is male but looks like shit. I originally had one that looked like Pete Doherty on a bad morning but now I just look like a scumbag in Pete Doherty’s clothes.

anonymouse
    Free Member

Drac, I’m assuming it’s you playing as Dracy on survival. I’m not sure how I’m managing to play given I’m only on level 7, but I am having great fun; thanks for hosting. Apologies for the lack of tactics, but I have no mic.

Drac

It was me you got on through an invite. Tactics seemed to work and I wouldn’t have heard anyway as didn’t realise I had the chat volume turned off on the headphones until I played another round later on with Marko.

A good laugh cheers catch you on again soon.

anonymouse
    Free Member

It was interesting to see that the survivor crew last night were all playing as ladies.

Drac

It’s the only girls we get to play with.

Had to get in there before the haters.

Lifer
    Free Member

Had a look at a load of races last night, good way of making $$$ and levelling up quick.

ChuckMorris
    Free Member

Why do you need to bank your money when playing online? The game alerts me that I’m carrying more than 5k and that I should bank it before I get robbed, but when you kill someone they only drop $100. Am I missing something? Is there a way to rob someone?

Also if anyone wants to play some survival mode on XBOX, add me (gamertag: Chuck Morr1s)

marko75
    Free Member

It’s the only girls we get to play with.

Had to get in there before the haters.

Drac and I are the Drama Queens of GTA survivor. Anyone messes with our makeup or forces us to duck our heads out of trouble (and messing our hair) is definitely going to get into trouble!

Good to see that we completed the railway survivor though!

anonymouse
    Free Member

Last night was my first experience of survivor, and I’m curious as to how you complete it. Do the waves not just get bigger and bigger until you can take no more?

I’ve only done the Sandy Shores one so if you see me lurking please send me an invite to the railway one too.

Drac

First for me too managed to finish one last night, the waves get bigger and tougher. Seems to be the secret to get good cover and to make sure between all that are on you cover are able to cover each other. I’ll be on tonight as the wife is going out.

marko75
    Free Member

I think survivor is great fun – lots of points and a good way to collect guns.

Sandy shores is a blast, as Drac found out yesterday if you make a stand within the square, one person on the dumpster and the others providing flanking support its quite an effective strategy.

If there is a group of you and the final ‘victim’ is left – gather up all the weapons and ammo. Once the last guy dies more weapons and new health/vest/weapons are available.

I_Ache
    Free Member

now I just look like a scumbag in Pete Doherty’s clothes

Pete Doherty then?

Drac

Good tips Marko.

Just been on quickly to get my personal plate sorted for my car and to pimp her out in some new clothes.

grievoustim
    Free Member

What level do I need to be to unlock survivor then?

Think I’m a 10 or 11 right now.

Keen to have a go at this

Drac

15 IIRC but you can be invited.

anonymouse
    Free Member

It is 15. I’m still only at level 8 and am reliant on invites.

popstar
    Free Member

Online mode is cool. Leveling up atm, i have a set of sennheiser p151 and don’t know how to connect them to PS3. Is there any adapters of some sort to enable microphone? I can plug them into TV to get sound, but no idea how to work out microphone function.

Friend of mine teamed up with yankee, bonded well … grinded over 4 hours together playing missions. At the end he was run over by said friend and robbed off with all monies earned. GTA style!

eltonerino
    Free Member

Had a good couple of rounds with Drac. Even of my driving was a little special.

Must dig out the headset for next time.

Drac

Hahaha yeah your driving was quite something aswell as chasing a corvette in a Yaris.

legend
    Free Member

So is anyone else’s single-player game completely shafted? After the last update I lost the ability to change characters, finally got the message about getting exiled, so got left with Franklin and no missions to do – awesumz 🙁

Drac

Nope all fine here. Try loading another save point.

Viewing 40 posts - 1,121 through 1,160 (of 1,557 total)

The topic ‘GTA V’ is closed to new replies.