Viewing 40 posts - 1,161 through 1,200 (of 1,557 total)
  • GTA V
  • campkoala
    Free Member

Buy a PS3

Kato

Just started online. What’s the STW crew called? Saves me reading through 30+ pages to find out!

Ta

bearnecessities

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=jS3ZxOtTD5A[/video]

campkoala
    Free Member

PHUK

legend
    Free Member

campkoala – Member
    Buy a PS3

Somehow I dont think that the constant stream of required patches is a Microsoft problem

campkoala
    Free Member

It certainly isn’t a PSN one 😀

Drac

Just started online. What’s the STW crew called? Saves me reading through 30+ pages to find out!

Try page 1 post 1. 😀

Smudger666

So, tonight I made it several times through a survival mission – survive wave 10 and get 3400xp and $20000.

You also get to keep the weapons and ammo you finished with – I’d managed to collect and not use a mini gun! Chopper downtown and land on the roof overlooking Simeone’s and the ammunation.

I’m a bad man – sat up there picking off mission finishing unsuspecting players with 2second bursts from the minigun! Happy days.

Drac

Hahaha good work.

I’ll be heading on in a bit soon as this awful Xfactor is finished.

Drac

Servers are playing up tonight so hard to get on missions, managed one with some randoms to steal a plane. Nice cash reward and points for that one. Meant I unlocked stick bombs. So had fun driving in freemode sticking them players cars as I drove past then blowing them up.

tn25
    Free Member

Err.. do I take it that waltzing into the army base when they’re all asleep and taking one of their finest jets for a spin without anyone batting an eyelid isn’t what’s supposed to happen? 🙂

Drac

I’ve aways been shot down when leaving the base.

endurogangster
    Free Member

I managed to get a couple of jets out last night but had no where to store them and trying shoot anything other than a plane or helicopter is pretty difficult usually resulting in a near miss with the ground! Anyone know where you can get a buzzard in online mode?

Drac

Supposedly at level 40 you can get one near the Docks.

tn25
    Free Member

I think it must have been a bug because no one came after me at all. I drove past some trucks and nothing happened. I was assuming all hell would break loose as soon as I crashed the gate.

grievoustim
    Free Member

Servers are playing up tonight so hard to get on missions, managed one with some randoms to steal a plane. Nice cash reward and points for that one. Meant I unlocked stick bombs. So had fun driving in freemode sticking them players cars as I drove past then blowing them up.

Careful, apparently blowing up the cars of other players is a bad sport offence

Rosss
    Free Member

Any xboxers online about 9 tonight for a hour or two? I fancy doing a few jobs and cooking some fools

Drac

Careful, apparently blowing up the cars of other players is a bad sport offence

Yeah it give me a warning but this afternoon I got another $1k for being a good sport.

atlaz
    Free Member

So far I’ve reached level 13 on 5 separate occasions. I’m slowly but surely losing interest in earning 20k, saving progress by logging out of online play then logging back in later to find I lost my new levels and my money.

On the other hand, had a fun tank DM with SmudgerGB and some randoms

njee20
    Free Member

Finished the single player story line last night, losing the cops on the final heist took about 20 attempts, they look everywhere when you’ve got 5 stars!

There are 3 choices on the final mission, is the story line outcome the same regardless? Avoiding spoilers…

Can now crack on with the multiplayer! Gave it a quick go last week and was a bit underwhelmed, think I need to spend more time working out what’s going on!

Jamie
    Free Member

There are 3 choices on the final mission, is the story line outcome the same regardless? Avoiding spoilers…

Nope. If you want to see them then they’re all on Youtube.

[Spoilers redacted]

Rosss
    Free Member

You can do all the alternate endings if you go on replay mission

Jamie
    Free Member

[Spoilers redacted]

*shakes fist at Drac*

I_Ache
    Free Member

Am I the only one who actually likes Trevor?

People say they feel dirty playing as him, I can’t be alone in thinking this is odd.

njee20
    Free Member

He’s the one that I struggle to see any good in, but he’s a character, can’t say I feel dirty playing him!

whatnobeer
    Free Member

Nope, love him, by far the most interesting and funniest of the 3. That mission was a bit nasty, but he makes up for it afterwards. All in all, definitely my favourite.

Jamie
    Free Member

People say they feel dirty playing as him, I can’t be alone in thinking this is odd.

He’s a nutter, but he’s my nutter.

I_Ache
    Free Member

That mission was a bit nasty

Which one?

pondo

Finished the single player story line last night, losing the cops on the final heist took about 20 attempts, they look everywhere when you’ve got 5 stars!

I fluked my way into a narrow alleyway out of site of the roads with a cover over it, on about my tenth go. Was just getting to the point where I was thinking I must be missing something, and I was never gonna do it by just Fangio’ing my way about.

endurogangster
    Free Member

I like Trevor think he’s great, not sure why people feel different running people over and shooting them in the face with another character is any different? its just a game not sure why anyone would get worked up about anything in it!

really starting to get into the online now, few races and survival mission plus a bit of freeplay to steal a jet and shoot down anyone foolish enough to be flying around in a helicopter!

atlaz
    Free Member

I fluked my way into a narrow alleyway out of site of the roads with a cover over it, on about my tenth go. Was just getting to the point where I was thinking I must be missing something, and I was never gonna do it by just Fangio’ing my way about

Either I took a different last mission or something was wrong for one of us. From the final heist onwards it was, for me, the easiest part of the game. One of the final missions took one RPG shot then I drove into the hills and it was over. The first heist (including the prep work) was harder.

Jamie
    Free Member

Either I took a different last mission or something was wrong for one of us. From the final heist onwards it was, for me, the easiest part of the game. One of the final missions took one RPG shot then I drove into the hills and it was over. The first heist (including the prep work) was harder.

Likewise. I just pulled off the road, removed a couple of aerial threats, and was all good.

core

Had the conversation about Trevor with a mate & my girlfriend last night, had to say we all agreed he is a bit coarse, and you do feel a bit odd playing as him (even if your antics are the same as when you’re playing as Michael or Franklin).

Maybe because he says c*** a lot, or offers to do truly sick things to people, or that moment in Wade’s cosuin’s place when they’re talking about the size of their manhood?????

He is a total pyscho, and looks grim, I put a hat and glasses on him to lighten then mood a bit lol

campkoala
    Free Member

The entire story mode was a bit too easy IMO, a big criticism of previous GTAs was the tedious repetition of having to re-do entire missions from the start if you messed up anywhere along the way, Rockstar have addressed this by adding multiple checkpoints but without suitably difficult objectives this only makes each mission a breeze for any half competent games player to complete. This was confirmed when watching my 11yr old who. has never played any GTA before sail through it easily bespite only ever having played LBP, the sims, LBPracing and Lego harry potter previously.

Really don’t understand how a grown adult copes in the real world if they can’t handle Trevors character/story line. “that” scene really is nothing compared to what you’d expect in adult film/literature

Jamie
    Free Member

I put a hat and glasses on him to lighten then mood a bit lol

I just had him running around in his pants.

samuri
    Free Member

I don’t find him any more offensive than the others to be honest.

That we find a guy in a suit less offensive than a coarse redneck when they both kill people says something about today’s society, no? 😉

I’m back to enjoying single player anyway, I had quite a surreal moment yesterday when Michael has to do Yoga. My wife came in, watched it over my shoulder and then asked me why I wasn’t playing that game where I drive over people any more.

I told her I’d finished that game.

molgrips
    Free Member

Well the bit where he brutally murders Johnny from TLAD is a bit much. I’ve not seeny any of the others do anything quite so distasteful.. yet…

Jamie
    Free Member

I’ve not seeny any of the others do anything quite so distasteful.. yet…

I assume you’ve never run down some poor anonymous pedestrian while driving about Los Santos?

How many orphans have you created while driving to get a haircut, or rushing to get the latest fancy shoes from Ponsonbys?

Trevor was a victim. YOU ARE A MONSTER!

njee20
    Free Member

I saw a group of mountain bikers on Mount Chiliad and revelled in mowing them down. Bit wrong.

Likewise. I just pulled off the road, removed a couple of aerial threats, and was all good.

It did seem a bit random frankly, when I eventually succeeded I just hid in a multi-storey car park, they were coming, but gave up before they got to the floor I was on. I’d had some far better hiding places on previous attempts – found a rooftop skate park on one! It was the 4x4s with the guys hanging on the side who tended to kill me!

campkoala
    Free Member

I take it you only watch PG films and stick to the kids section of Waterstones Molgrips? Whatever you do, don’t watch Disney’s “Bambi” 😀

Viewing 40 posts - 1,161 through 1,200 (of 1,557 total)

The topic ‘GTA V’ is closed to new replies.