Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Gisburn night ride pics
  • simonfbarnes
    Free Member
    Gary_C

Bloody good ride last night,Simon.That's the first time i've done a full lap of Gisburn at night.
    The Slab was just the same as riding it in daylight,I thought.
    The Big Dipper,however,was just plain scary!Hats off to those that went round and did it again.
    Oh,and no wonder you've titled your pictures 'Gisburn Dash',especially with Graham setting the pace at the front!

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

Oh,and no wonder you've titled your pictures 'Gisburn Dash',especially with Graham setting the pace at the front!

yeah, very keen isn't he ? (cough,gasp)

fizzer
    Free Member

Ooops….IGMC

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

Graham, given your infectious enthusiasm I can forgive you a lot :o)

lowey

Brilliant picture that!

kingkongsfinger
    Free Member

That picture is MEGA, let me know next time you do a night ride up there, me and my mates would love to tag along. 😆

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

et me know next time you do a night ride up there, me and my mates would love to tag along.

I was going to say "It's waymarked", but for a fact I never saw any as I was just following the lights – however it may be another 6 months before we go there again…

fizzer
    Free Member

I'd like to lay claim to those lights in the picture but I'm not sure it's me. However, you definitely took hand held shots on my 2nd run Simon.

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

I'd like to lay claim to those lights in the picture but I'm not sure it's me.

the best shot has a rider with bar and helmet lights, so if you had yours on it's probably you 🙂

hora
    Free Member

"cocklick end" magic!

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

"cocklick end" magic!

was that you in the corset and high heels?

Ecky-Thump
    Free Member

I was going to say "It's waymarked", but for a fact I never saw any as I was just following the lights

IIRC about the only bit that's not waymarked is the muddy singletrack that we took.

hora
    Free Member

Not that night, it was binners' turn. On your route map for this ride- its on there as a lcoation!!!

simonfbarnes
    Free Member

On your route map for this ride- its on there as a lcoation!!!

yes I know, I spotted it before 🙂

fizzer
    Free Member

I did indeed have helmet light on down the 'coaster. It's me me me.

"IIRC about the only bit that's not waymarked is the muddy singletrack that we took."

That's probably 'cos it were a bit cheeky lol 😀

el_diablo
    Free Member

Not from the same ride, but here's a link to a video of mine, it's the twisty volunteer built stuff up Gisburn at night.

Gisburn @ night

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Gisburn night ride pics’ is closed to new replies.