Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Friday Night Racist Stupidity
  • WhatWouldJesusRide
    Free Member
    tails
    Free Member

hahaha good find!!

Talkemada
    Free Member

What first attracted you to the BNP?
    I don’t know. I couldn’t really actually tell you. There were a couple of the sentences I agreed with. Basically about how immigrants are coming and taking people’s jobs and that.

I do like an intelligent young woman, who's confident and knows her own mind, I must say… 😀

Actually, from what I've seen, she'd perhaps find her ideal partner on here!

Junkyard
    Free Member

How old are you?
    19. Wait, no, 18. 19 next month

Are most of your friends BNP?
    Some of them are. I kind of got into it through my friend Danny. He’s really racist. Everyone calls him “Nazi Danny”. He started telling me about them, and it made a lot of sense.

Talkemada
    Free Member

I don't know why, but I find the image of Rebecca Edwards from Manchester strangely alluring…

..Maybe it's that flag. I dunno.

bananaworld
    Free Member

My first thought on reading the girls' comments on there was "Blimey, you couldn't make this stuff up", but in retrospect I hope to hell that it is indeed made up.

Maybe I lead something of a sheltered life, but these people don't really exist, do they…?

richcc
    Free Member

Spooftastic! Loving the comments from some people. Going to have to award the Big Game fishing badge the the number of people hooked in!

Talkemada
    Free Member

What? So there aren't really fit racist birds then?

Next time you have some chips, remind me and I'll come and p1ss on them for you, eh?

😥

WhatWouldJesusRide
    Free Member

richcc,

To be fair though, it can be difficult to tell the difference between stupidity and a spoof website.

I mean take Singletrackworld for instance…. 😈

Hairychested
    Free Member

You mean, we're not real?

MrWoppit
    Free Member

Hairychested – Member

You mean, we're not real?

Well…. yes and no.

grievoustim
    Free Member

this is too perfect

Yeah. I wouldn’t mind them if they actually worked and didn’t take all of our jobs, basically. I wouldn’t mind them if they contributed something to this country.

*explodes in a puff of logic*

zaskar
    Free Member

Now we have some thickos to imploy as toilet cleaners and fruit pickers-no need to employ Polish.

Oh wait they don't want to do that job…please comeback Polish!

Talkemada
    Free Member

I think toilet cleaning and fruit picking might be a little beyond the average BNP member, as both jobs would require the ability to use tools.

kennyp
    Free Member

Best bit is the link to the comments at the bottom. If there's one thing funnier than a spoof website it's the moral outrage of the folk who fall for it and believe every word!

Sad to see folk on here being taken in though.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

If there's one thing funnier than a spoof website it's the moral outrage of the folk who fall for it

I can't see any "outrage" on this thread at all.

Where is it ?

bikewhisperer
    Free Member

Do you think Nick Griffin is actually gay, or is that just a vicious rumour?
    No. I think it’s a vicious rumour.

Have you seen him in the flesh? He’s quite mincey.
    I’ve only seen him on the news. I really like him.

I nearly fell off my seat.

samuri
    Free Member

I think it's a spoof. Wait, no I don't , errm, yes, I think it's a spoof.

xherbivorex
    Free Member

apparently it's actually not a spoof- those "interviews" were originally done for/by Vice magazine a couple of years ago (which an old friend of mine is the UK editor of and he assured some of our mutual friends that those girls are actual BNP members that they tracked down)…

here's the original (possibly NSFW) version with longer interviews (with admittedly loaded questions to make them look as stupid as possible!):

http://www.viceland.com/wp/2009/07/babes-of-the-bnp/

littlegirlbunny
    Free Member

The worrying thing is – I know people like that 😐

oldgit
    Free Member

Ah bless, at least she ain't gonna do no suicidal bombs is she.

oldgit
    Free Member

Do you think they'll let me say in Oz next year if I tell them 'I ain't gonna do no suicidal bombs or anything'

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

with admittedly loaded questions to make them look as stupid as possible!

And yet you don't need a "loaded question" to make a BNP babe look stupid.

Have a look at this video made by the BNP, of a BNP babe who stood for election in the neighbouring council ward to me. Despite the fact that it is carefully scripted by her BNP minders, she doesn't exactly inspire confidence in her intellectual abilities.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbgu43K7oVk

And she's a right little darling btw – she's done time for threatening to kill people :

BNP candidate Charlotte Lewis's secret criminal past

Funnily enough, there appears to be a strong link in Croydon between fascists and animal rights fanatics. I know another geezer who is a former NF member/convicted football hooligan, who is doing time as we speak, for his involvement in the Croydon animal rights movement.

Although I don't think their motivation has anything at all to do with any great concern for animals – imo it's much more to do with a deep hatred of human society.

Oh, and it seems that BNP babe Charlotte Lewis, might still be enging in hate crimes :

Croydon Council is looking to see whether it can take a BNP member to court after she boasted about mounting a hate campaign against a family of immigrants living in the flat above her

Junkyard
    Free Member

rebbecca edwards reaction is quite good too from here
    http://www.viceland.com/wp/2009/07/babes-of-the-bnp-revisited/

People were really mean to me. I’m not a racist. I just don’t believe in foreigners coming here and taking over our country.

Clearly not quite ready for dictionary corner just yet.

nice links ernie and I think most if us will agree that the average BNP fan is not that bright I mean wanting to emmigrate because we should not be letting foreigners into a country…you just cannot make this stuff up.

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘Friday Night Racist Stupidity’ is closed to new replies.