Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Ferrari good day out
  • MTB-Idle
    Free Member

Had a good track day out today and thought I would share the video with you. Hope you like it

Dad’s Day Out in aid of The Children’s Trust Tadworth 8)

2unfit2ride
    Free Member

Tell your mate to use the revs & stop being a big girls blouse 😉

How awesome did that CGT sound, popper sex that, not like that Ferrari nonsense 🙂

ade
    Free Member

I was there with my 2.5 year old son too. We both had a great time – I spent most of the time there bouncing around like a 12 year old. That blue Lambo Murciélago sounded amazing at full chat over the start/finish line.

It’s funny to hear Andy the 456 owner in the vid talking about how he span it earlier – we were watching from the outside of Gambon when he did that, and it got a *huge* cheer.

Do you reckon they raised more money than they spent on petrol for all those supercars lapping flat out all day??

Smee
    Free Member

Your mate Andy cant drive worth shit. Short shifting, crap braking and poor line choices.

JxL
    Free Member

not everybody is a racing driver.

Drac

I take it there was a speed limit on the Ferraris.

samuri
    Free Member

Was that car his? If so I understand why he was taking it easy. Lots of nice looking/sounding cars there.

Drac

Easy being an understatement.

RudeBoy
    Free Member

Your mate Andy cant drive worth shit. Short shifting, crap braking and poor line choices

So? Who cares? Everyone had fun, and money got raised for charidee. All good!

Smee; do you own a Ferrari?

MTB-Idle
    Free Member

Samuri,

Yes, they were all driving their own cars.

BoardinBob

Your mate Andy cant drive worth shit. Short shifting, crap braking and poor line choices.

Aye, I’m sure you could own him in your Yaris

zaskar
    Free Member

Love the engine sounds.

Jimbo
    Free Member

I believe that the supposedly “short-shifting” 456GT is an auto: not seen all the vid, but judging by the engine note/shifts…

And as for “taking it easy”, well, *you* take *your* Ferrari on a track day open to the public (where you’ve no insurance cover) and then see how you drive. Cautious isn’t the word. Particularly when you’ve spun it previously, which serves as a warning to you, and also gets the marshalls attention…

Pauly

What’s the point in having a car like that if you don’t send it on once in a while, especially on a track.

Not jealous though…

😉

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Ferrari good day out’ is closed to new replies.