Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Dyfi Enduro sold out!
  • TrailriderJim
    Free Member

Entries opened this morning at 10am and now look: http://summit.smartdata.co.uk/

Mal-ec
    Free Member

I know, gutted. No time to fire an entry in at work, pegged it home to find its full 😡

postierich
    Free Member

Managed to bag 5 entries look out on ebay soon!

😉

RepacK
    Free Member

Why would you do that rich? Do you need all 5 or are you just profiteering?

Mal-ec
    Free Member

I think he may be teasing.

ir_bandito
    Free Member

Got the team entry in at 9:55 this morning and ended up with numbers 115-122.
    So over 100 entries BEFORE it was due to open.
    Glad I'm in. Done every one bar the 3rd and 4th (when I was in NZ) since it started and wouldn't miss it for the world.

swainey
    Free Member

im rider number 29… entries opened at 9.50 this morning and was sold out by 4.10 this afternoon

votchy
    Free Member

There may be a couple coming up, I registered 3 times due to the incompetence of paypal accepting my payment, still not sorted out yet 🙁

votchy
    Free Member

Update, payment finally gone through via paypal and they have given me the rider number that is the same as my finishing position (probably), No 657!!! Thought there were only 650 places…

simonb512
    Free Member

Number 430 here (IIRC).

My first time at an event that isn't 12/24hr…

I've been to Dyfi once and enjoyed it.

The only problem I have is the bike seems to loathe the ups, or is that me? :).

Olly
    Free Member

entries opened more like half 9.

i registered at 9:40 and got 42 (though when i started the page, it said "0 entrants so far"

was hoping for single digit number, but no joy.

Surfr
    Free Member

yeh I was in at 9:49 with #80 and the page had said 5 registered so far when I signed up.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Dyfi Enduro sold out!’ is closed to new replies.