• This topic has 23,120 replies, 784 voices, and was last updated 20 hours ago by nickc.
Viewing 40 posts - 11,601 through 11,640 (of 23,121 total)
  • Donald! Trump!
  • kimbers

Patience ninfan, Meuller is taking his time to get it right, the nazi in the Whitehouse will get his comeuppance in the end

dannyh
    Free Member

Patience ninfan, Meuller is taking his time to get it right, the nazi in the Whitehouse will get his comeuppance in the end

Nazis always do, but a lot of innocent people can get iced in the meantime.

Jamie
    Free Member

the nazi in the Whitehouse will get his comeuppance in the end

He really won’t.

tomhoward

Zulu, have you got an ‘end of Trump’ parting post in mind yet? For whenever it might be, be if impeachment, not being re-elected or ending his, God forbid, second term (I assume that will be a gloating I told you so, look how clever I am, type affair, no need to go into that)

Are you planning for every eventuality, or are you committed to him going the distance?

ninfan
    Free Member

the nazi in the Whitehouse will get his comeuppance in the end

Will it be from the drug in the jug, made with the pill in the till? Or will it be from the candle with the handle on the gateau from the chateau?

have you got an ‘end of Trump’ parting post in mind yet? For whenever it might be, be if impeachment, not being re-elected or ending his, God forbid, second term

[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Gv2sSLU8PJk[/video]

somafunk

I read this extensive tweet from Seth Abramson (attorney/professor) earlier on t’day and it sums up the current situation quite well, tweet here.

Trumps pretty **** this time, i wonder who he’ll throw under the bus (bye bye jared) as he attempts to weasel his way out of this one.

pondo

Did you lot learn nothing from yesterday’s ABC new debacle when everyone was jumping up and down telling us that Flynn’s admissions about “candidate” Trump were the final nail in Donald’s coffin?

What did we fail to learn from that opening sentence of a five hundred page novel, oh sensei?

ninfan
    Free Member

What did we fail to learn from that opening sentence of a five hundred page novel, oh sensei?

The five hundred page novel you sold us that ended saying there was literally zero chance that Donald could possibly ever get elected in the first place?

Northwind

Yes, imagine thinking that Trump wouldn’t become president.

ninfan – Member

I think Trumps comment was really below the belt considering what McCain went through, and has probably ended any chance Trump had.

Junkyard
    Free Member

😆

enfht
    Free Member

the “nazi” in the Whitehouse will get his comeuppance in the end

Cite 😆

Doubt they’d get any more followers … *waves at enfht*

Cite (and with facts not feelings, treacle) 😆

tomhoward

Isn’t it only Chewy that committed allegiance to Trump from the outset? Even Jamba and Zulu has their doubts in the beginning until they saw what good sport it would be to be on the opposing side of the masses but have now converted to The D.

Not sure Britain first have said how many more followers they’ve gained/lost over it yet, but when they do I’ll be sure to let you know, pumpkin. Xx

GrahamS

have now converted to The D.

My understanding is that once you get a taste for the D you never go back.

CountZero

Don’t let the facts stand in the way of playground insults.

As a committed Trump groupie, you’ll be well aquatinted with playground insults, wouldn’t you…

Northwind

tomhoward – Member

Even Jamba and Zulu has their doubts in the beginning

Mr 100% called it right on day one, as he always does

jambalaya – Member

Novelty value only, he has no chance of being elected

Ironically quite a few people who hate the result predicted it could happen- I said pretty early on that Trump was the only candidate the republicans could field who could beat Hilary, and Hilary was the only candidate the democrats could field that could lose to Trump frinstance. I think the more you hate the idea, the more you’re open to the awful unstoppableness of cosmic bastardry

pondo

The five hundred page novel you sold us that ended saying there was literally zero chance that Donald could possibly ever get elected in the first place?

I didn’t sell you ****-all, I was talking about the lesson you were referring to when you boldly proclaimed “Did you lot learn nothing from yesterday’s ABC new debacle when everyone was jumping up and down telling us that Flynn’s admissions about “candidate” Trump were the final nail in Donald’s coffin?”, but you knew that anyway.

What was that lesson, in plain, reasonably non-provocative terms?

Edit to apologise as my sensei comment above was, on reflection, quite provocative.

ninfan
    Free Member

Yes, imagine thinking that Trump wouldn’t become president.

Precisely – Trump proved to me a long time ago that he had broken the mould – that the usual rules didn’t apply.

When the Facts Change, I Change My Mind. What Do You Do, Sir?

pondo

The facts haven’t changed.

Northwind

ninfan – Member

When the Facts Change, I Change My Mind. What Do You Do, Sir?

Facts don’t change, that’s what it means to be a fact.

Pretty ironic though- I called it right, and now I’m being condescended at by someone who’s very pleased that he got it wrong then had to change his mind 😆

Junkyard
    Free Member

if ninfan had any shame or credibility he would be embarrassed as hell

top pwning Northwind

GrahamS

He didn’t get it wrong.

He got it alt-right.

I thank you.

cchris2lou

bravo !

tomhoward

Also Northwind, you appear not to be considering Alternative facts, they change aaall the time.

dudeofdoom

Hmm will he hang in and fight until they remove his cold hands from the door knob of the whitehouse throwing family and friends on the bonfire or will he slip out the backdoor with a doctors note.

Junkyard
    Free Member

its trump he will lie and burn everyone in the process of trying to evade the truth

mikewsmith
    Free Member

not to go knocking down NF again but

Speaking on the Andrew Marr Show, Nigel Farage has defended Donald Trump’s retweeting of inflammatory tweets by saying he can’t have known what he was doing

Donald Trump is an idiot – of course he doesn’t research anything
    http://www.bbc.com/news/av/uk-politics-42213950/nigel-farage-defends-donald-trump-s-britain-first-tweets

slowoldman

Farage? Ah.

Junkyard
    Free Member

he can’t have known what he was doing

Works for 99.9% of the things he does?

This is most probably correct but any sensible decent person would have said something like

” these videos highlight important issues even though the source is odious, i did not realise and I want nothing to do with them”
    What sort of person would not apologise for re-tweeting hate filed nazi shit?
    He is so egotistical he would rather be seen as a Nazi than having made an error

dudeofdoom

IMHO Bout time he took US citizenship an fkd off.
    ( Farage that is – sneaky edit)

zippykona

For the record I saw farage and trump draw a cartoon of the prophet and take a dump on it.
    Gove and johnson also did it.

akira

Ah I see Trump didn’t send the tweet, his lawyer sent it. That’s fine then, odd that his no doubt highly educated lawyer wrote ‘pled’ instead of ‘pleaded’ though.

whitestone
    Free Member

Uh oh! The orange bawbag has found where the grown up people hid his phone and is back on Twitter.

Must be some more revelations on the way that he wants to deflect attention from.

mikey74
    Free Member

Perhaps he was trying to distract everyone from the motion they tacked on to the tax bill that authorised oil drilling in Alaska’s Arctic wildlife refuge.

Northwind

mikey74 – Member

Perhaps he was trying to distract everyone from the motion they tacked on to the tax bill that authorised oil drilling in Alaska’s Arctic wildlife refuge.

Or from the anti-abortion clauses similiarly sneaked in.

cloudnine
    Free Member

kimbers

So Trumpy is visiting on 36yh/28th Feb?

Gonna be a party on the streets !

Leku
    Free Member

I’m stock piling kitchen rolls already.

Pigface
    Free Member

He is really pissing off the Feds

grahamt1980

Where is that date from?
    Might need to book the day off

Viewing 40 posts - 11,601 through 11,640 (of 23,121 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.