Viewing 40 posts - 11,641 through 11,680 (of 23,126 total)
  • Donald! Trump!
  • Clink

I agree – I’ve never protested in my life, but really feel the need to protest against Trump if he comes to the UK.

kimbers

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/flying-visit-to-uk-by-donald-trump-planned-for-february-vx7fkd6hg

It is hilarious that his lawyer reckons he now sent the self incriminating tweet.

Also enjoying the rumours that Kelly might quit as Trump is meeting people late at night to avoid the Kelly ‘lockdown’. The rate of **** ups has seriously gone down since Kelly was brought in !

grahamh
    Free Member

Who is up for a STW ride along the route as the convoy passes

slowoldman

Who is up for a STW ride along the route as the convoy passes

Sign me up.

Poopscoop

Apparently the “flying visit” will be designed not to expose him to mass demonstrations.

I agree with what some people have posted already.

I’ve never demonstrated in my life but I would against this slime bag being over here.

pondo

Same here, gonna book the day off today.

kimbers

Show your rump to trump…

https://m.facebook.com/events/445072262533549?

Leku
    Free Member

Donald Trump’s personal banking information handed over to Robert Mueller

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/dec/05/donald-trump-bank-records-handed-over-robert-mueller

onehundredthidiot

Wait what!!!!!

Trump owes the bank about $300m in loans that were extended to him before he became president.

from that guardian piece.

akira

Runs off to check twitter for the official Whitehouse response.

dissonance

Apparently the “flying visit” will be designed not to expose him to mass demonstrations.

I wonder if the “flying visit” is going to end up being just that. Airforce 1 at some military site and then a helicopter to wherever before sodding off again by the same means. No awkward vehicle processions.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Yeah the loans were known at the time, part of the not impartial/subject to foreign influence concerns

Northwind

dissonance – Member

I wonder if the “flying visit” is going to end up being just that. Airforce 1 at some military site and then a helicopter to wherever before sodding off again by the same means. No awkward vehicle processions.

Take a leaf out of Theresa May’s book and have it in secret in a town hall in the middle of nowhere, or a haunted warehouse, then tell everyone how great it went and how everyone was glad to see him…

mikewsmith
    Free Member

I expect the chose few have their invites, Farage, ninfan, Chewkw, Britain first and some dickhead with a pick up with a confederate flag bumper sticker from Essex

kimbers

still no tweets from the orange shitnugget?

he must be shitting it that his finances are about to enter the public domain!

GrahamS

This made me laugh:

No tweets by President Trump made Twitter’s list of the year’s most retweeted posts.
    But three tweets by former President Barack Obama made the list.

http://thehill.com/homenews/news/363256-three-obama-tweets-no-trump-posts-make-list-of-2017s-most-retweeted-tweets

I bet that pisses him off 😆

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

still no tweets from the orange shitnugget?

he must be shitting it that his finances are about to enter the public domain!

On top of that, probably bit worried that the involvement of Rudy Giuliani is gonna unveil all sorts of shit about their shared acquaintance Roy Cohn that they want kept under wraps.

Rupert Murdoch probably has a twitchy sphincter right now too.

Northwind

Today’s national parks announcement is just perfect Trump.

What he said:

“Some people think that the natural resources of Utah should be controlled by a very small group of bureaucrats located in Washington, and guess what? They’re wrong. You know how to protect it and you know best how to conserve this land for many many generations to come.”

What’s actually happening is they’re putting it into the hands of the Bureau of Land Management, also a small group of bureaucrats located in Washington. The people of Utah will have no input on its management. The only major difference for them is that it’s no longer protected.

tomhoward

Is he desperate to cause a war? He can’t manage to start one in Asia so he’s stirring up the wasps nest in Israel?

It’s like he’s resigned to not getting a second term, so sticking his oar everywhere, so at least he’s remembered for something other than being the shittest president ever.

Houns

I’ll have 50p that says he’ll try and stir up Ireland/Northern Ireland/IRA once he’s done with Israel

matt_outandabout

He has a few South American countries to wind up also….

tomhoward

Nah, I reckon he’ll go for much older, historical disputes, fire up the war of the roses, maybe napoleonic wars?

colp

[video]https://youtu.be/CNo0BicRM8k[/video]

mrlebowski
    Free Member

war of the roses, maybe napoleonic wars?

He’ll claim Harold getting shot in the face is #fakenews.

tomhoward

Condemn the execution of William Wallace after a Mel Gibson marathon? Guy Fawkes was trying to drain the swamp?

nickc

China’s foreign ministry spokesman, Geng Shuang, told a regular news briefing “All parties should do more for the peace and tranquillity of the region, behave cautiously, and avoid impacting the foundation for resolving the long-standing Palestine issue and initiating new hostility in the region,”

when the Chinese sound more diplomatic and statesmanlike then you, you are losing

dissonance

He’ll claim Harold getting shot in the face is #fakenews.

Dunno. If Harold had built a wall to keep those immigrants he would have been fine. Loser. SAD.

crankboy
    Free Member

“He’ll claim Harold getting shot in the face is #fakenews.”
    From memory there’s a pretty good argument to suggest it was fake news , Harold may be the guy next to the one with the arrow in the eye being ridden down by a Norman knight.

kimbers

Is he desperate to cause a war? He can’t manage to start one in Asia so he’s stirring up the wasps nest in Israel?

I think he’s so desperate to be proved right that he’s trying to provoke a radical Islamic attack of some form.

Really can’t see what this move achieves other than to further alienate Israel and stir up more shit in the middle East

thegreatape
    Free Member

From memory there’s a pretty good argument to suggest…

Exactly how old are you?

milky1980
    Free Member

I knew Trump was a complete idiot but this is all just too much! How can anyone be that fundamentally stupid? I can’t even explain it by him being a warmonger, he’s just beyond incompetent. If he just sat there doing nothing since his inauguration he’d have done a better job.

eddiebaby
    Free Member

Because: Oil

kimbers

Distraction from Russian investigation ?

Even that’s not going to go away, maybe he’s just a complete tool !

fisha
    Free Member

It just seems so inciteful and opposite to world opinion.

Why rock the boat when it’s almost ready to tip?

tjagain

I doubt its for any Machiavellian reason – he just thinks its the right thing to do and won’t listen to his diplomats.

mikey74
    Free Member

To quote Michael Caine:

“Some men just want to watch the World Burn”

rmacattack
    Free Member

go nuts and speak about riots if he comes for a state visit. accept arlene foster with open arms, give her a whack of money and let her have more power than your pm. the mind boggles.

Northwind

The manager of my local Argos has more power than Theresa May right now tbh

ninfan
    Free Member

Eh? Trumps siding with the Israelis?

Worst
    Nazi
    Ever!

Kryton57

Well, he’s insulted more world leaders today than he collectively had before today.

Surely to god, the powers that be in the US must see they need to remove this idiot asap…

Viewing 40 posts - 11,641 through 11,680 (of 23,126 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.