• This topic has 23,120 replies, 784 voices, and was last updated 1 day ago by nickc.
Viewing 40 posts - 1,041 through 1,080 (of 23,121 total)
  • Donald! Trump!
  • fasthaggis

Anybody kinda want Trump to win, just for a laugh

No

Almost, but the reasons for a man like that getting this close to running the worlds most powerful country fills me with sadnessisn’t really all that funny.

kimbers

seosamh77 – Member
    Anybody kinda want Trump to win, just for a laugh?

not really
    there is apparently real panic in westminster over his comments that he wouldnt honour the NATO agreements in case one of its members was invaded

coupled with his idolisation of Putin and Russia’s apparent attempts to influence the election….

and the scary fact that Russia has now recruited Casey freakin Ryback!

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/11/04/steven-seagal-loves-vladimir-putin-even-more-than-donald-trump-does.html

😮

fasthaggis

Ah,it must have been Seagal’s DNS that was messaging Russia.

That hair is to dye for.

5thElefant
    Free Member

Anybody kinda want Trump to win, just for a laugh?

Partly. But mostly to offset Brexit.

kimbers

Watch this & tell me Giuliani didn’t know. Did u know Rudy used to be FBI Director Comey’s BOSS?

ninfan
    Free Member

Oh dear, here’s one for the crowd – what a surprise, the child rape allegations that were made up to affect the election have been dropped:

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/04/donald-trump-teenage-rape-accusations-lawsuit-dropped

captainsasquatch
    Free Member

Oh dear, here’s one for the crowd – what a surprise, the child rape allegations that were made up to affect the election have been dropped:

A case is dropped and your conclusion is that the allegations were made up. 😆
    Intimidation or pay off didn’t enter your mind. Straight into false accusation territory. Hey! I could well be, but with your usual limited exposure of information as a support to your theories, we’ll probably never know.

kimbers

After she received death threats…. Trumpers very much like the nastier brexiters then

GrahamS

How can you know it was made up to influence the election any more than I can know that it definitely happened but has been dropped due to Trumps powerful lawyers?

What we do know is that Trump was good friends with convicted billionaire paedo Jeffery Epstien and said of him:

Epstein likes to tell people that he’s a loner, a man who’s never touched alcohol or drugs, and one whose nightlife is far from energetic. And yet if you talk to Donald Trump, a different Epstein emerges. “I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years. Terrific guy,” Trump booms from a speakerphone. “He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

Snopes has a pretty decent summary of the case. It makes grim reading.
    http://www.snopes.com/2016/06/23/donald-trump-rape-lawsuit/

tjagain
    ninfan
    Free Member

What we do know is that Trump was good friends with convicted billionaire paedo Jeffery Epstien and said of him:

Well, on that basis, imagine if it turned out that Bill and Hillary Clinton were good friends with him, and flight logs showed they took numerous trips on his private jet to his private paedophile sex slave island

Makes you think, eh?

5thElefant
    Free Member

five 38 still has clinton 65% to win

http://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/
    95% a couple of weeks ago.

Worse odds than Russian roulette! 😆

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Well it’s tock tock time, if there is something else I reckon it will be dropped on Sunday night, I do wonder if there is something being held back for the KO
    and before we start on the massive travisty that is the emails
    http://www.theregister.co.uk/2016/11/04/maths_defuses_clinton_fbi_mega_bombshell_claim/

GrahamS

Makes you think, eh?

If the Clintons were co-accused on a child rape case with him then, yes, that would make me think.

noltae
    Free Member

She’s neck deep in it – no ammount of single track normalcy bias will batten down the hatches this time . ..

slowoldman

Anyway about this wall that he’s going to build which the Mexicans are going to pay for. If we all chip in, will he build one around the entire country?

jambalaya
    Free Member

I do think the Americans do this so we realise how lucky we are. I remember when George W was elected, the US get Bush and South Africa get Mandella, doesn’t seem right.

slowoldman

They only have themselves to blame. Well, about 50% of themselves. Which sounds familiar.

km79
    Free Member

A part of me still thinks it might be a scam. The only way Hilary Clinton could be elected is if she was up against someone like Donald Trump. They could still well be in cahoots.

aracer
    Free Member

Now there’s a thought – is this whole thing a conspiracy to make us look back fondly at when he was president?

beefheart
    Free Member

A part of me still thinks it might be a scam. The only way Hilary Clinton could be elected is if she was up against someone like Donald Trump. They could still well be in cahoots.

Good point.

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oj0XYQKbGLk[/video]

Here’s the whole show – more Trump discussion after the Obama interview :

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTV6Hr9RMQM[/video]

captainsasquatch
    Free Member

Obviously the Clintons are corrupt and now they’ve got the FBI in their pockets. This is an outrage.
    Does Trumpette still stroke stray cats?

Klunk
    Free Member

So not the mother-lode then.

captainsasquatch
    Free Member

So not the mother-lode then.

oldnpastit

Clearly it’s part of an establishment cover-up to prevent Trump winning.

kimbers

ill make no difference to his millions of supporters

If there are any undecideds left it might help tip toward clinton

spekkie
    Free Member

” I remember when George W was elected, the US get Bush and South Africa get Mandella, doesn’t seem right.”

Things went down hill after Mandela sadly 🙁

skidsareforkids
    Free Member

With any luck, Clinton will get in and we’ll trudge through the next four years till someone better comes along… Trump on the other hand hopefully gets caught up by all the lawsuits, and loses everything… Thats what I’m hoping for. There does seem to be a terrifying rift in the country right now, and i’ve fallen out with friends over it already. Next week is going to be tough 😯

tjagain

If they fall out with you over political debate they are not friends IMO.

skidsareforkids
    Free Member

True that… It’s no love lost, as I’m not sure I want to be associated with anyone who thinks that ignoramus could be a good president…

captainsasquatch
    Free Member

Wah, wah, wah! I wanna be Predisent! No fair! I hate you! I hate you all! It’s no fair! Wah, wah, wah!
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-us-2016-37892348

mikewsmith
    Free Member

If they fall out with you over political debate they are not friends IMO.

The one positive of brexit was it exposed the crazies and allowed a friend cull, same probably applies to finding out your friend votes for Trump

mt
    Free Member

What a set of sad sacks. “I don’t want to be your friend because you don’t agree with me”. Did you all learn that from Trump!

Edit due to American keyboard user loser failure.

akira

When he loses I hope they give him twitter access back, he may get a bit of light hearted banter directed towards him.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

What a set of sad sacks. “I don’t want to be your friend because you don’t agree with me”. Did you all learn that from Trump!

I just tend to leave the racists, sexists and demaners of others to make their own friends. They are certainly not people I want to waste my time with.

BigDummy
    Free Member

People who decide to call you things like “traitor!”,”Enemy of the People!”, “LibTard Cuck!” etc. are not just disagreeing with your point of view.

The breakdown in civility is the real problem. 🙂

DrJ

I do think the Americans do this so we realise how lucky we are.

Really? I think they do it to show that it’s possible to look like you’re going to do something really really stupid, just cos you’re angry, and then think better of it and not actually cut off your own nose to spite your face.

thegreatape
    Free Member

Has anybody else noticed that Donald Trump has a comically shit hairstyle? You’d have thought there’d have been some reference to it along the way.

Viewing 40 posts - 1,041 through 1,080 (of 23,121 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.