Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 42 total)
  • Dogging Club…
  • zokes
    Free Member

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/gloucestershire/8660449.stm

He said the sign looked very much like an official one, but he was planning to burn it on a bonfire.

I'm not sure burning the sign will do anything, but heyho – whatever makes you feel good…

jon1973
    Free Member

Joking aside, if it's so prolific that "It's become a no-go area for residents", why don't the ole Bill just show up one day and nick 'em all.

Or are they liable to find the Chef Constable up there looking for a bit of 'Stranger sex'.

Evenin' all.

zaskar
    Free Member

LOL brilliant effort who put that sign up.

I know couples can get bored but do they ever think of diseases and HIV?

Self respect?

LOL

coffeeking
    Free Member

Joking aside, if it's so prolific that "It's become a no-go area for residents", why don't the ole Bill just show up one day and nick 'em all.

This has become the case at two spots local to my old sporting haunts. I've nothing against people being reasonably free to enjoy themselves where-ever if they're discrete, but on several occasions I've found it pretty intimidating just to be there (car park at a trail-head and a beach) and was approached on numerous occasions while simply getting changed to go surfing. Police are not interested, they laughed it off and told me to go elsewhere if I didn't like it.

BigDummy
    Free Member

I've only ever encountered people having sex in public in circumstances where it's been embarrassing for them rather than anything else. Presumably there's a critical mass of unattractive middle aged rutting at which it becomes more problematic for you than for them. Yuck. 🙂

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

Take a camera, or even just a flash gun – a few randomly triggered camera flashes might be fun

coffeeking
    Free Member

Take a camera, or even just a flash gun – a few randomly triggered camera flashes might be fun

Not sure about the aggression it would trigger really, the ones that have approached me by mistake have been both numerous and somewhat aggressive in their approach. Second time it happened I was close to going postal.

Aristotle
    Free Member

'Stranger sex' -gay or straight- is an issue around Sale/Chorlton water parks (The coppers do patrol the car parks though).

Up around Rivington/Anglezarke there seems to be a bit of a 'scene', with cars cruising in the various car parks to presumably pick-up another vehicle and then up to the more secluded laybys to, er, chat.

There's a lot of litter left about too.

A few bright mtb lights shone in the car windows seem to put some of the 'enthusiasts' off their stride a bit.

soma_rich
    Free Member

That was still there on Monday I saw it and had to do a double take!

chakaping
    Free Member

Brilliant.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Isn't there some place in Belgium or Germany or somewhere called **** and people just stop by the roadside to shag and take pictures of it?

And those lot up there ^^^^ think they have problems!

EDIT – here we go…

jon1973
    Free Member

Police are not interested, they laughed it off and told me to go elsewhere if I didn't like it.

Surely they are obliged to follow up reports of illegal activity? I think it's bang out of order that it should be 'accepted' by the police and normal people (yes, normal) are forced 'go elsewhere'.

DezB
    Free Member

Surely they are obliged to follow up reports of illegal activity?

Can't be!
    I drove past the well-known Portsmouth dogging area on the way home from a gig last week and the whole place was absolutely packed out with closely parked cars. And this was a Tuesday night at about 11:30!! Its all very visible from the main road!
    I must admit to wondering who it actually appeals to – middle aged exhibitionists? Chavs with nowhere else to go? Curious newlyweds? All of the above?

BigDummy
    Free Member

who it actually appeals to

At a guess, I reckon it's surprisingly easy to do, and almost totally unsatisfactory. So it appeals to almost no-one but just keeps on happening. 🙂

coffeeking
    Free Member

Surely they are obliged to follow up reports of illegal activity? I think it's bang out of order that it should be 'accepted' by the police and normal people (yes, normal) are forced 'go elsewhere'.

You'd think, but not if it is deemed a waste of time due to the fact that they[d not be able to prove much if everyone scarpered when they drove up.

project
    Free Member

Perhaps if they made legal areas for this to happen, sold parking tickets, Pay and Display, had cctv, so they could post the vids up on here or other sites, then it would be ok.

satsoma
    Free Member

I drove past the well-known Portsmouth dogging area on the way home from a gig last week and the whole place was absolutely packed out with closely parked cars. And this was a Tuesday night at about 11:30!! Its all very visible from the main road!

I used to live in Portsmouth, and my mate lived about 10 minutes away from there. Every time I drove past, the place was packed!!

No idea who it appeals to…I never stuck around long enough to check it out…

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

This thread promised so much….

DezB
    Free Member

Legally, the issue of dogging is a grey area – "doggers" are committing no offence unless they are witnessed by a member of the public who can be defined as "outraged" in the eyes of the law.

mafiafish
    Free Member

We get them in our drive every now and then, comming home from the pub quiz you have to wait for them to fumble around and drive off all the while blasting them with your full beam. It's even funnier when you leave ten minutes later and they're there again.

coffeeking
    Free Member

Think I'd just block them in.

soobalias
    Free Member

few years back i was propositioned at the carpark next to lotts wood, i declined and asked if they would keep an eye on my car while i went for a ride.

i prefer a gym bunny to a woodland troll ta.

Ti29er
    Free Member

Would be tiresome (!) living here.

marsdenman
    Free Member

project – Member
    Perhaps if they made legal areas for this to happen, sold parking tickets, Pay TO Display, had cctv, so they could post the vids up on here or other sites, then it would be ok.

Minor edit….. 😉

duckman

Thanks folks;loads of suggestions there…

theflatboy
    Free Member

The Southern Yeti

This thread promised so much….

😆

MoreCashThanDash

I understand the village sign for Flash in the Peak District is popular with some people for some "special" holiday snaps….

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Hahaha theflatboy…. which way to the burlesque house?

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Outdoor sex is illegal (oddly IMO), but they are in cars. So is it illegal? I honestly don't mind people shagging discretely outdoors. Maybe lining up cars is a bit kinky though.

jon1973
    Free Member

I honestly don't mind people shagging discretely outdoors

Dogging by definition is far from discrete and definitely should be illegal if it isn't.

alpin
    Free Member

mastiles_fanylion – Member
    Isn't there some place in Belgium or Germany or somewhere called **** and people just stop by the roadside to shag and take pictures of it?

that town is in Austria.

i made a 40km detour when riding from London to Munich just to take a photo and say I've been to ****. there's also a few mountains with the same name, too.

I often used to go out for a nightride to Hylands House (Chelmsford, Essex) and would often see a few parked cars on my way back. it used to be fun riding up without any lights and then 'full-beaming' them when about 1' from the window.

ahhh… now i remember. i went up to Hylands one summer evening to watch the sunset and enjoy a smoke. i was returning – in the fading light – along a piece of singletrack, but rather than join the road i decided to carry on along the track further into the woods.
    i came round a corner and nearly collided with some guy. i apologised and carried on. not much further i came across nearly rode into another man.

about 20 yrds further there was another guy (bit fatter than the last two), this time sitting on a log. i asked him if he was waiting/expecting someone or a dog. he then gave me this cheeky "hello" smile and then it clicked…..

AAAAARRRRAGGGGGGHHH!!!!! fek fek fek fek!

i smashed the pedals like crazy, finding the shortest route possible through the bushes to the main road, all the while with thoughts of me being bum raped going through my head.

i made it onto the road and started laughing hysterically to myself. i then saw that both my arms were bleeding due to the thorny bushes i'd ridden through.

wierd.

zokes
    Free Member

i smashed the pedals like crazy, finding the shortest route possible through the bushes to the main road, all the while with thoughts of me being bum raped going through my head.

Yes, all gays like to rape people 🙄

aracer
    Free Member

Bah – how come my thread yesterday only got one reply?

http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/new-tourist-site

samuri
    Free Member

On my old commute which I'm hoping to start again soon, there's this layby which I rode past. Every other morning there would be these two guys giving each other head in a car. Never any penetration sex though, just head. When it was darker in the mornings they would both jump up on the car and stare at me as the light flashed into their car but once it was light enough not to bother, they barely noticed me passing.

They never asked me to get involved though, what's wrong with me!!??

/sobs

zaskar
    Free Member

Lol@ALPIN!

alpin
    Free Member

zokes – Member

Yes, all gays like to rape people

yes they do. i read it in the daily mail…..

oldgit
    Free Member

WE see a few around Woburn.
    They've often flashed their lights at us, don't know what that means.

DezB
    Free Member

samuri – Member
    On my old commute which I'm hoping to start again soon, there's this layby which I rode past. Every other morning there would be these two guys giving each other head in a car. Never any penetration sex though, just head

How do you know you didn't just see the foreplay?

alpin
    Free Member

he was late for work…

jon1973
    Free Member

On my old commute which I'm hoping to start again soon, there's this layby which I rode past. Every other morning there would be these two guys giving each other head in a car. Never any penetration sex though, just head.

That is far more information than I need.

The Daily Mash have a take on this (dogging that is, not two men giving each other head in a layby).

The Daily Mash

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 42 total)

The topic ‘Dogging Club…’ is closed to new replies.