Viewing 11 posts - 201 through 211 (of 211 total)
  • Does anybody actually believe crop circles are made by UFOs?
  • GrahamS

easily recognizable as a chipset

Easily recognisable as other things judging by the comments on the UfoSightingsDaily link:

looks to me like a map of a piramide in Egypt
    looks like the thing in Bancroft Crater on Google Moon
    192 explains that it is the red dwarf planet, it may have entered our solar system, and that is who “they” are
    the outter rings is atom particles being tested and the whole image depicts the Large Hallidron Collider
    it correlates to 192L, a low mass red dwarf star approx 3000 light years away in the constellation Sagittarius
    The numbers are an 192 ip Octet that puts the location in Taipei Taiwan. With the image set so that the 5 cubes are at the base of the image sets the frame around the cube depicts an LCD screen viewing 3 frequency bands. The three disks on the outer ring set the time/when. Moon on the rising side of the horizon the Sun in the 8th house and Venus, the 3rd brightest thing in the “night” sky in the 7th house. The setting side of the horizon. 7/12/2014 about around 4:30pm Tai-pei time.

— from http://www.ufosightingsdaily.com/2014/01/elaborate-crop-circle-spotted-in.html

😆

Still at least one of them was on the right track..

looks like a blueprint for a microchip of some kind. It would be nice if an Electrical Engineer could look at this and render a comment. A microchip blueprint of sorts. Wonder what it does ?

..though I’m not sure he quite grasps how complex a real micro blueprint is 😀

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Exactly! Think about it, have you ever seen a high-ranking freemason that looks like he actually knows how to build a wall, let alone carve a doric column out of marble?

*Exposes left nipple, winks conspiratorially and stands on right leg*

I resemble that remark!

piedidiformaggio
    Free Member

I see the reptilian overlord has joined the thread.

Please spare us o majestic Captain!

GrahamS

Please spare us o majestic Captain!

On The Square, for the sake of the Widow’s Sons. 😉

aracer
    Free Member

Crop computing – it’s the very latest thing don’t you know.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

*Polishes scales*

*Warms up death-ray*

marcus7
    Free Member

crop subtrates are really limited you need to be investing you time in GaN or maybe even graphene… 😉

MrWoppit
    Free Member

CaptainFlashheart – Member
    Exactly! Think about it, have you ever seen a high-ranking freemason that looks like he actually knows how to build a wall, let alone carve a doric column out of marble?
    *Exposes left nipple, winks conspiratorially and stands on right leg*

I hope you’re resigned to your induced expiry on the Wapping steps.

Cougar

Wait a minute.

Are we saying Nvidia uses alien-designed technology in their graphics cards?

Houns

No, they reversed engineered it from all the spacecraft at Area 51 dumbass

nealglover
    Free Member

Wait a minute.
    Are we saying Nvidia uses alien-designed technology in their graphics cards?

No. Not alien technology for their graphics cards, that would be far fetched and frankly quite silly.

They did however, (apparently) use an Alien Advertising Agency to make crop circles for them to advertise their new product.

Crop circles like that can’t be made by humans you see, waaay too complimacated !!

Viewing 11 posts - 201 through 211 (of 211 total)

The topic ‘Does anybody actually believe crop circles are made by UFOs?’ is closed to new replies.