Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Disobedient Children
  • MrNutt
    Free Member

The kids on the estate tend to be alright for the most part, you can see that they are all getting into the “pushing their boundaries” stage, they have zero respect for the law or authority and any reference to it tends to put you on a bad footing, I guess what I’m wondering is, would it be unreasonable to get them hooked on Heroin if you knew that it would make for a safer & quieter neighborhood? (none of them work or attend school, they all claim and appear eligible for benefits.

wwaswas

hooked on Heroin if you knew that it would make for a safer & quieter neighborhood

errm, why would it do that – most addicts steal from properties and businesses in their local neighbourhood to pay for it?

jon1973
    Free Member

Make poverty history. Cheaper Drugs Now.

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

In Marlborough?

Junkyard
    Free Member

if you could source free smack and had no moral principles whatsoever possibly. Otherwise crime would go through the roof locally as they cannot be bothered to walk far to steal to fund addiction.
    PS you need to be 18 to sign on so they would be adults not children.
    Surely a man of your standing would not hook young kids on smack for a quiet life?

elaineanne
    Free Member

why are they at least not in school ? 😥
    a friend of a friend told me today that she had to move from an estate in desperation of their child who kept saying ‘Mummy, Mummy, im fed up of watching the drunken people everyday, can we move ! 😕

Dekerf
    Free Member

Surprised it hasn’t been suggested already, but bommers come in handy for many things.

I have a nice retro set you can borrow 🙂

wwaswas

‘Mummy, Mummy, im fed up of watching the drunken people everyday, can we move’

“We can, but me and your Dad will be drunk wherever we go…”

Hohum
    Free Member

Better get them sorted out before the warm weather and light evenings return!

At least in the winter it is mostly too cold for them to be outside causing trouble…

MrNutt
    Free Member

The smack is not really a worry, theirs a guy a few doors down that has been running his own meth lab in his bathroom for the past 7mths and he told me over the fence recently that he’s upscaling to heroin production as its better for repeat business without the hassle of the aggressive clientele, as I occasionally represent him in court he’s more than happy to “put something back into the community”.

As for the age of the kids, most of them take the benefit’s straight off their mothers, they don’t fight as they prefer an easy life.

Since the Neighborhood Watch was set up to keep the area safe from peados we haven’t had any burglaries, nothing like the sight of the Close deterrent to put folk off breaking & entering.

A lot of the mothers are quite keen on the idea of a programme like this, anything of an easier life I guess.

Oh and its not like they would be forced into it, we’d just give it to the bigger “cooler” members for their stupid gangs.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Disobedient Children’ is closed to new replies.