Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • CRC VS Merlin
  • MoseyMTB
    Free Member

I ordered one instock disc brake adaptor from CRC last thursday and a seatpost from Merlin this wednesday but can you guess which one came first?

That is amazing service from

sambob
    Free Member

merlin? i ordered some gloves from crc on tuesday and they only came today, and i ordered some bars on wednesday, but they havn't come 🙁 i wanted them for tomorrow aswell 🙁

missingfrontallobe
    Free Member

Recent form I'd guess merlin?

elaineanne
    Free Member

CRC always been quick for me… usually 48 hours from time of order…
    and just ordered a Ragley seatpost and that came within 48 hours… usually i find Merlin a little slow…

romster
    Free Member

curve ball – neither have turned up yet………

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

why has this post duplicated itself?

leeson
    Free Member

This is a pointless thread.

If u want something , order it in time?

It realy does make me sad that grown people(older than me 32) are worried about the post times.

I think you guys are a littlr too excited some times…………

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

Leeson, Unfortunately these companies market their delivery times as part of their appeal.

Speed of service is important in online shopping and sometimes you just don't know your gonna need something. In my case that something being a snapped seatpost.

We all seem to mention bad service so this thread was aimed at being positive in terms of Merlin Cycles speed of delivery.

Nothing more nothing less.

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

ooooooh my CRC order just came and it has a free CRC branded water bottle as a gift.

Nice.

elaineanne
    Free Member

eh free gift ? doh.. they shud have give me free gift too as i did buy one of their t-shirts ..

sambob
    Free Member

my bars haven't come, and i ordered them on Wednesday 🙁

MrSalmon
    Free Member

I usually find CRC and Merlin much of a muchness for speed, both very good though. But some stuff I ordered from Wiggle in Thursday hasn't even been processed yet, which is a bit odd for them.

zaskar
    Free Member

I have learnt my lesson and support my LBS with 10% dscount :O)

But should I order online I never rely on it in time anymore but its a great when its on time.

tredz have negative press and Google showed late threads but still ordered from them. Arrived next day so experiences vary in every shop.

MrSalmon
    Free Member

But should I order online I never rely on it in time anymore but its a great when its on time.

+1 The only times CRC have 'let me down' (i.e. it wasn't next day) have been the times when I needed it in a hurry so I'll go to the LBS rather than rely on next day delivery.

Fra-gy
    Free Member

I ordered a number of items, all in stock on Monday, still not got them. Dont know about CRC V Merlin, Winstanlys have been really fast with my last 2 orders from them, and cheaper !! Although price is not always the reason for using the net, quite often it's the reputation of CRC's fast delivery which has made me opt for them in the past. This reputation is starting to look a little tarnished.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘CRC VS Merlin’ is closed to new replies.