Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Conditions at Stainburn?
  • bongobiker
    Free Member

As above. I was hoping to go to Dalby tomorrow but it is closed, was wondering if anyone new if stainburn is accessible/ rideable? Thank you.

tomhoward

Accessible? Yes, harrogate seems to have avoided the worst of the snow, can’t speak for how it’ll ride, but it’s been struggling to get above freezing even in the day, so hard ground. I’d give the woodwork a miss though, be a smidge slippy I’d wager!

bongobiker
    Free Member

Thank you Tom. I wasn’t sure what the roads would be like over that way, in the vale of York there is still a lot of snow on the ground & the back roads are treacherous due to our council been tight buggers with there grit. Thanks again.

maldwynyefe
    Free Member

Accessible? Yes, harrogate seems to have avoided the worst of the snow, can’t speak for how it’ll ride, but it’s been struggling to get above freezing even in the day, so hard ground

😯

maldwynyefe
    Free Member

Thank you Tom. I wasn’t sure what the roads would be like over that way, in the vale of York there is still a lot of snow on the ground & the back roads are treacherous due to our council been tight buggers with there grit. 😀

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Conditions at Stainburn?’ is closed to new replies.