Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Carron Valley car park
  • rj
    Free Member

Anyone know when it starts shutting at 6 for winter?

thegman67

You can park outside at the gate when its closed

Brake-neck
    Free Member

As long as you get there early enough in the evenings during the week otherwise a bit of a bind, I’m usually there for about 17:30 and get a space nae bother. They usually display a notice on the front gate when the closing times change.

rj
    Free Member

I’ll get there before 6, so I wanted to know if I need to park at the gate or if I can still use the car park.

Brake-neck
    Free Member

As I say mate, look for the sign on the gate. I’m pretty sure they check the car parks to make sure there are no cars before they lock up anyways, worst case , the bloke that locks them lives 200yds along the road. Will check for the sign when I’m up tonight.

Brake-neck
    Free Member

No sign last night and I was there until about 8 and gate still open.

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Brake-neck, do you ride a Chumba 29er?

DickBarton

There is parking at the telephone box as well (about 200 yards from the main entrance)…

DickBarton

Don’t suppose anyone has found my car key there in the car park? Just the key, black with a retractable key fob, 3 buttons on 1 side and a red Fiat logo on the other (which may not be there now!)

Brake-neck
    Free Member

Brake-neck, do you ride a Chumba 29er?

Sure do mate, have I been blethering to you at some time?

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Aye, met you a few weeks back, you gave me a spin round the car park on the 29er, I was on my spew green heckler. Good to put a name to a face!.

Brake-neck
    Free Member

Ah right gotcha, from ayrshire right?

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Yip, That’s the one!. All the best.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Carron Valley car park’ is closed to new replies.