Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Bontrager 24/12
  • Bigface0_0
    Free Member

Im thinking about doing Bontrager 24/12, Maybe 12hr Pairs? Ive done Mayhem twice but wondered if I shoudl do this, Is it a good event? Tell me what ya think? Any good pics?

Blazin-saddles
    Free Member

It’s a damn good race, well recommended. what isn’t recommended however is 12hr pairs. bloody hard work as you tend to ride your lap flat out but then only have 30-40mins to recover and go again. I’d ride 24hr solo before riding 12 pairs again!

Colin-T

Its a very good event.

My opinion only, but I think its got a better course, better atmosphere and better on track manners plus a couple of rule tweaks that I like.

For a number of reasons I’ll be entering the 12 hour pairs in 24/12 this year instead of another team of 4 at mayhem.

Don’t have any pics but you could always watch the movie here.

Bigface0_0
    Free Member

I’ve never done pairs but was thinkin double laps, is that what most people do?

PlumzRichard
    Free Member

best event of the year in my opinion, Done 12 solo there last year and loved every secound.

BadlyWiredDog

I’ve never done pairs but was thinkin double laps, is that what most people do?

That’s what we do for 24-hour pairs, but it depends on you and your partner, how strong you are, how committed etc. Over 12-hours it might be quicker to run single laps and that’s what the quick people do, but you get very little recovery doing that. I’ve only ever raced pairs over 24 hours and even running doubles, it’s quite tiring. Hard to judge the pace, somewhere between team and solo, and even doing double laps, you seem to be out again very quickly.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Bontrager 24/12’ is closed to new replies.