Viewing 40 posts - 241 through 280 (of 1,010 total)
  • Bloody hell Liverpool!
  • gogg
    Free Member

It could still be City’s to take, 2 games in hand and I reckon at least 9 points from their final 12. Depends if Palace want to spoil the party in 10 minutes or not…

Jamie
    Free Member

Bosh!

Torres assist.

Bad weekend for Merseyside.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

the BBC are slow here what is Jamie on about?

gogg
    Free Member

Liverpool have blown today….

bearnecessities

FFS.

At least I don’t have to listen to talksport anymore.

gogg
    Free Member

2-0 Chelsea in the 90th minute Willian

grum
    Free Member

I just pray it’s City that take it now if Liverpool don’t.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Oh well…Chelsea came with a plan, executed it perfectly and Liverpool couldn’t break them down. It’s not like it was a massive surprise. If this is where the title has been lost, hopefully, it’ll be City and not Chelsea who profit from it.

Jamie
    Free Member

I just pray it’s City that take it now if Liverpool don’t.

Tough game against Crystal Pulis next. Hard to call.

As i said previously, Liverpool were always going to lose this one. But they will win the title.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

just come through…
    So Liverpool Win and a Draw to beat Chelsea
    Man City need to win all 4 really, even winning 3 I reckon Liverpool have enough to finish it.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Jeez…red half of Merseyside looking to blue half to do them a massive favour. 😆 Who’d a thunk it. 🙂

MSP

Advantage city?

Goal difference favours them now, tough game against Everton next week, though Everton have gone a little off the boil.

I think Liverpool might struggle against Palace now, nerves and pressure starting to kick in

Junkyard
    Free Member

I have never been so confused in all my life

City or Liverpool or the anti football that is Chelsea

Is there a way for them all to loose 😉

City or Liverpool but I think Pool have played the best football tbh and they would get my vote [ and I am worried about overdosing on schadenfreude sorry banter Grum if they fail at the final hurdle]

Seriously they do deserve it and it would be so cruel to not do it now but that is the beauty and agony of football

Jamie
    Free Member

Jeez…red half of Merseyside looking to blue half to do them a massive favour. Who’d a thunk it.

It looks like Everton picked the wrong game to bang in 2 own goals 😀

Junkyard
    Free Member

😆
    I think they were just treating it as a warm up game

MSP

Pool have played the best football tbh and they would get my vote

Liverpool have played the best for the past couple of months, but either side of Christmas city were fantastic. I think city edge it over the season, but then again I am a city fan.

Jamie
    Free Member

MSP

City are up at CP already, they’re going to make sure they can’t be touched on goal difference 8)

cfinnimore
    Free Member

COME ON LIVERPOOL!

Jee-zus.

Hmph. Chelsea.

suburbanreuben
    Free Member

‘Twas a good warm up for Wednesday.
    Good to know we can rely on the 2nd string should the need arise!

cloudnine
    Free Member

You ‘ll never walk so close.

Great skills yet again Jamie

spud-face

🙂

Jamie
    Free Member

Great skills yet again Jamie

Not my work. I could never do anything that cruel to Darcy.

MrSmith
    Free Member

24 years of expectation, it’s amazing how dwelling on history can sustain desire for so long, for that plucky Liverpool should be applauded.

Jamie
    Free Member

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

history

You might know the feeling of having some one day. 😀

mashiehood
    Free Member

Let’s not forget, we had no chance at the start, even at Xmas. Delighted to have qualified for the champions league, league would be amazing but priority was the CL.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Indeed…it’s the hope that kills you!

mashiehood
    Free Member

after years of mediocrity, its lovely to be up there in contention with rich ones, chosen ones and special ones.
    I for one will be a happy supporter regardless of the outcome

cloudnine
    Free Member

binners

Liverpool and City have both played some quality football, and it’s making for a fantastic run in to the end of the season. I can see it going absolutely to the wire, like when City won it. The last kick of the last match. If city beat Everton next Saturday, then I reckon they’ll get it on goal difference. That’s a big if though. Everton have been brilliant to watch this season too! Crystal Palace will give Liverpool a game too!

Chelsea winning it would be a travesty! The special one may be a tactical genius, but it’s bloody awful to watch most of the time. And the thought of John ****ing Terry going and getting his kit on, then gate crashing to lift the premiership trophy is a sight I don’t think anyone should be forced to endure

If Liverpool don’t win it this season, when they’ve not had Europe to worry about, then they ‘ll never win it! You’d have to be pretty hard-hearted to begrudge Stevie G lifting the trophy though. In this of all years. For the 96. If anyone deserves it, he does! Everyone’s talking about the SAS, but he’s had an amazing season. Mind you… He always does! I actually felt sorry for him today

suburbanreuben
    Free Member

If Liverpool don’t win it this season, when they’ve not had Europe to worry about, then they ‘ll never win it! You’d have to be pretty hard-hearted to begrudge Stevie G lifting the trophy though. In this of all years. For the 96. If anyone deserves it, he does! Everyone’s talking about the SAS, but he’s had an amazing season. Mind you… He always does! I actually felt sorry for him today

They’ll win it, don’t you worry! There’s still more twisty turny surprises up the wizard’s sleeve!

Scamper
    Free Member

Don’t liverpool have less strength in depth compared to City and Chelsea which negates the lesser number of matches played?

suburbanreuben
    Free Member

Don’t liverpool have less strength in depth compared to City and Chelsea which negates the lesser number of matches played?

True, and they’re really lucky Suarez hasn’t hurt himself by falling over a lot.

MSP

It’s not just the physical toll of the number of matches played, it is the ability to plan and train for a game the whole week rather than just 2 or 3 days.

MSP

Going to be an interesting off season again.

United, with a new manager, clearly need to splash the cash, also rumoured that Arsenal will do the same. City need to strengthen at the back, Chelsea up front. Liverpool will need more strength in depth to sustain a european run, and may again be fighting to keep hold of Suarez.

Jamie
    Free Member

also rumoured that Arsenal will do the same

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Yours,

An Arsenal Fan.

PrinceJohn

Apparently this season City have used the fewest players, not sure if that’s in the league or out of the top 4.

jambalaya
    Free Member

Everton where terrible against Southampton, I wouldn’t count on them doing Liverpool a favour. It pains me to say it but the Liverpool result today wasn’t a surprise. There is a very long list of clubs who’ve bemoaned loosing to a defensive Morinho side, it doesn’t matter which club he’s at that’s the way he sets his teams up.

nicko74

This leaves it all wide open for the final day and another epic end to the season, a la 2012. Tbh, Everton may well give City a fright, as Sunderland tend to do, so it’s not all over yet. Really all we want is someone other than Chelsea to win it…

Viewing 40 posts - 241 through 280 (of 1,010 total)

The topic ‘Bloody hell Liverpool!’ is closed to new replies.