Viewing 40 posts - 121 through 160 (of 1,010 total)
  • Bloody hell Liverpool!
  • grum
    Free Member

Skrtel seems to have got away with punching the ball and someone’s face – very lucky!

Still, Liverpool are odds on to win the league now!!! 😯

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Great game, great result. Well done L’pool!

loum
    Free Member

Skrtel seems to have got away with punching the ball and someone’s face – very lucky!

true.
    After Andy Carol doing the same, this is pure proof of the universal football law –
    it’ll even itself out over the course of the season, like.

loum
    Free Member

Shelvey to finish the job for them now?

eruptron
    Free Member

Great game of football ruined by probably the most spineless refereeing display the game has ever seen missed/bottled giving 4 peno’s!! Saurez awful display today should have gone after the Demechelis dive.
    Liverpool’s to lose now.

binners

Absolute belter of a match that! A few very lucky boys to have stayed on the pitch.

martinhutch

Whoever wins the league this season will have played some great football. Unless it’s Chelsea, obviously.

loddrik
    Free Member

Still got to beat Chelsea. 14 games won would be unbelievable and never before done in the premier league. I think they’ve already tied the highest number of consecutive games won at 10.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Some telling Stats from the BBC

Top Scorers
    29 Suarez(Liverpool)
    20 Sturridge(Liverpool)
    18 Yaya Touré(Man City)
    15 Rodriguez(Southampton)
    15 Rooney(Man Utd)

Will come down to nerve though, City should be able to beat/anialate their run in with the exception of Everton. Liverpool have Chelsea who can go top by beating them. So all to play for.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Just spotted this

14 games won would be unbelievable and never before done in the premier league. I think they’ve already tied the highest number of consecutive games won at 10.

Chelsea won 10 PL games in a row between 19 November 2005 and 15 January 2006
    Liverpool won 10 PL games in a row between 29 October 2005 and 31 December 2005
    Arsenal won 10 PL games in a row between 11 March 1998 and 3 May 1998
    Man United won 11 games in a row between 26 December 2008 and 4 March 2009
    Chelsea won 11 games in a row between 25 April 2009 and 20 September 2009
    Man United won 12 games in a row between 11 March 2000 and 20 August 2000
    Arsenal won 14 games in a row between 10 February 2002 and 18 August 2002

PrinceJohn

& they’re playing Norwich next – the last for league games against them they’ve scored 18 goals… that’ll help the goal difference.

Chelsea showed yesterday why the majority of fans don’t want them to win the league.

Junkyard
    Free Member

aye 1 nil up against 10 men and he did a defensive substitute

Jose mind games should be barrel scrappingly bad. for football and humanity, in the run up

grum
    Free Member

Come on Sunderland!

allthepies
    Free Member

😯 😛

“There’s only one Connor Wickham”

allthepies
    Free Member

bah…

dirtyrider
    Free Member

chojin
    Free Member

Quick edit dirtyrider 🙂

loddrik
    Free Member

This forthcoming Palace game scares me more than the Chelsea one. We can afford to draw against Chelsea now but we have to beat palace, who are on a bloody roll.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Crazy night of football that. Have Everton blown their chance of UCL footie at Goodison?

Jamie
    Free Member

FEAR THE CRYSTAL PULIS!

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Fricking Pulis!

Might have to hope that they take the foot off a little now that they’ve reached the 40 point mark.

loddrik
    Free Member

Just spotted this

14 games won would be unbelievable and never before done in the premier league. I think they’ve already tied the highest number of consecutive games won at 10.

Chelsea won 10 PL games in a row between 19 November 2005 and 15 January 2006
    Liverpool won 10 PL games in a row between 29 October 2005 and 31 December 2005
    Arsenal won 10 PL games in a row between 11 March 1998 and 3 May 1998
    Man United won 11 games in a row between 26 December 2008 and 4 March 2009
    Chelsea won 11 games in a row between 25 April 2009 and 20 September 2009
    Man United won 12 games in a row between 11 March 2000 and 20 August 2000
    Arsenal won 14 games in a row between 10 February 2002 and 18 August 2002
    POSTED 2 DAYS AGO # REPORT-POST

pb2

As a true blue I knew tonight’s game would be tough but I couldn’t see us losing but Palace were the better side helped in some small way Roberto’s bizarre team selection. Our Roy of the Rovers team selection allowed Palace to pick us off and barring a miracle that us fighting for 5th and the Gooners safe in 4th.

The title is Liverpools to lose and I just can’t see them imploding. Even as a blue I say fair play, they have played the best footie and its a great way to mark 25 years since the Hillsborough disaster and shameful cover up. My only niggle will be having to watch Stevie Me with trophy but hey ho.

Jamie
    Free Member

Gooners safe in 4th.

*chuckles*

/Arsenal fan.

PrinceJohn

The best thing about last night is hopefully it should shut Jose Mouthino up about City being favourites because they’ve got games in hand….

martinhutch

Well, that’s that for my lot. Come on Liverpool, get it done… 🙂

hora
    Free Member

Wow. So surprised that City fumbled it. Mental that they are now going to lose it and to a team they never would have worried too much about.

weeksy

I still think there’s a LOT of football left this season and a few more shocks.

Liverpools run in LOOKS viable.. but quite easy to slip up in any of the last 4 games.

binners

Couldn’t agree more Weeksy. The last teams you want to be playing at this point in the season are the ones scrapping for their lives at the bottom, because they’ll be as motivated as those fighting for the title. I reckon there’s going to be a few upsets yet.

As a supporter of a mid-table side with nowt to play for, Its making for a cracking end to the season though 😉
    It could very well go down to the final kick, of the final minute of the final match, like it did when City won it

grum
    Free Member

I still think there’s a LOT of football left this season and a few more shocks.
    Liverpools run in LOOKS viable.. but quite easy to slip up in any of the last 4 games.

Agreed. Squeaky bum time. 🙂

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

It’s moany joany’s visit that I’m dreading.

As someone else up there said, his tactics at Swansea were anti-football. It’s shocking to see the football he gets that side to play given the squad he has.

allthepies
    Free Member

Torres winner (0-1) in the 94th minute, in front of the Kop.

</nightmare scenario>

grum
    Free Member

Yeah if Chelsea do win the title would they have played the worst football of any PL champions?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Yeah if Chelsea do win the title would they have played the worst football of any PL champions?

Maybe since George Graham’s Arsenal… *

* Sorry Jimmers. 🙂

hora
    Free Member

Crazy stuff. I wonder where the biter will go next year.

Could it be Man U’s year with the biter, the potato and the RVP goal-fest partnership?

binners

Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, don’t allow this to happen…

If the Liverpool team need any motivation prior to the Chelsea match, then surely that should do the trick. I really really can’t cope with seeing that. Anything but that! 👿

hora
    Free Member

Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, don’t allow this to happen…

What if they win and the Special one decides to come to Man U? Would you take that?

binners

United wouldn’t put up with the Special One. Either his behaviour, or the appalling type of football he plays

hora
    Free Member

True your better off with Moyes.

binners

The thing is that City and Liverpool are up there because they’ve both played some fast, at times sublime, and really entertaining, attacking football this season. I don’t think you’ll find many people saying that about Chelski

Viewing 40 posts - 121 through 160 (of 1,010 total)

The topic ‘Bloody hell Liverpool!’ is closed to new replies.