Viewing 40 posts - 521 through 560 (of 1,010 total)
  • Bloody hell Liverpool!
  • trailmoggy
    Free Member

The only thing we can garantee is the that it won’t be their fault

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Great summary ? good to hear some honesty in there.

binners

The problem seems to stem from Liverpool thinking they’re a ‘Big Club’. As opposed to a club like Notts Forest who had a good run a few decades ago, and deluded themselves subsequently that that was their place in the world.in reality, it’s mid table obscurity.

Sorry I couldn’t get a more recent version of this, but you get the picture….

😀

scott_mcavennie2
    Free Member

I’m a west ham fan. Going through a nice patch at the moment. 5th in the league, good strike force, playing nice footy. Can’t work out how to act over this:

A) Enjoy the moment. It would be nice if it lasted, but probably won’t so just make the most of it?

B) Drone on endlessly about the “project”, looking down my nose at every other team in a smug, superior manner, blaming anyone but my own team for their mistakes and risk looking a complete knob when the “project” is revealed to simply be the masterstroke tactic of “give it to Suarez”?

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Some good advice for Man U fans too there binners 🙂

Junkyard
    Free Member

Liverpool are a big club as you cannot by their record

they have underachieved as money has come into the game and also rans such as City and Chelsea have become rich peoples play things and overtaken them

Its not something I get satisfaction from personally and it could happen to us.

binners

A Big Club? Putting the reserves out against Real in the Champions League? In a desperate attempt to try and avoid 2 spankings in a week? 😆

bearnecessities

Piss off 🙂

Jamie
    Free Member

A Big Club? Putting the reserves out against Real in the Champions League? In a desperate attempt to try and avoid 2 spankings in a week?

To be fair, they can’t concentrate on the Champions League, as they need to focus on getting into the Champions League.

spacemonkey

5-0 RM. Ronaldo will score 2 before getting subbed in the 75th minute whereupon he’ll receive congratulatory texts from his United mates.

binners

Real could have the game done and dusted faster than at Anfield, where they spent the second half having a bit of a kickabout between themselves. Unless they fancy going for double figures?

Seriously though… If I were a Liverpool fan who’d paid to fly to Spain then I’d be pretty pissed off with the total lack of ambition, and effective capitulation before a balls even been kicked

Klunk
    Free Member

just shows how scared of Chelsea they are.

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

I wonder what that guy who got the Brendan Rodgers tattoo is thinking tonight

spacemonkey

GTFI 🙂

binners

And so it begins…

Klunk
    Free Member

liverpool played OK but never looked like scoring, pretty toothless.

Russell96

Better showing with that squad than some of the more recent games, hopefully sends a message to some of the slackers in the so called first team

Cletus

FFS what was that team the dippers put out?

Could understand if it was the UEFA league against Torpedo Bumhole but it was the Champs League against the biggest team in the world.

Kudos for those who did play for keeping the score respectable.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

Not bad for a b team. They even nearly scored.

binners

Nearly scored? Who? Real? Yeah…. Repeatedly. They just coasted through that match after they scored. Liverpool never looked like scoring.

imnotverygood

I thought the Arsenal match was much more entertaining 😀

Jamie
    Free Member

I thought the Arsenal match was much more entertaining

It’s how we roll.

Why make things easy, when you can **** up and end up playing Barcelona/Real/Bayern etc and get knocked out in the next round.

teamhurtmore
    Free Member

The bloke who looks like a hairdresser had one decent shot in 2H

superfli
    Free Member

Very good Liverpool performance imo. Who says that’s not their best team? BR hasn’t found his best team yet. Fair enough they have nothing when it comes to strikers, get to box and nothing more, but that can happen when not just 2 of the best strikers aren’t playing/sold, but also a fantastic partnership.

scaredypants

The bloke who looks like a hairdresser

There was only one ? 😯

Klunk
    Free Member

well resting the players didn’t quite go to plan.

Jamie
    Free Member

Bugger…

On the other hand, 1 down, 4 to go.

MrSmith
    Free Member

Shame they didn’t scrabble a draw against such a top team, that would have been the highlight of the season for Liverpool fans to make up for mid table obscurity.

Jamie
    Free Member

Shame they didn’t scrabble a draw against such a top team, that would have been the highlight of the season for Liverpool fans to make up for mid table obscurity.

matt_bl
    Free Member

Sorry Jamie,I can see that those odds would be tempting, but you can’t begrudge us our first win of the season.

Matt

Jamie
    Free Member

I’m happy to lose a couple of quid, if it means Burnley get a win.

Anyway, West Ham let me down as well.

*shakes fist at Big Sam*

spud-face

Currently doing the rounds over on Saintsweb: 😆

Jamie
    Free Member

Looks like the battle of the titans will be after Chrimbo, then.

Edit: Obviously not the Spuds/Mancs.

eruptron
    Free Member

Junkyard
    they have underachieved as money has come into the game and also rans such as City and Chelsea have become rich peoples play things and overtaken them

Sorry Junkyard but
    What a crock Of Sh!t
    For years while clubs have chased to try and catch up Liverpool, Utd etc (and at no time were any of these clubs spending masses of money for their owners pleasure where they!!)Stop believing what the papers and Sky tv is brain washing you with and look at facts one of which see’s Liverpool as one of the biggest spending teams on the planet.
    I suppose it’s a an easy excuse for Utd and Liverpool fans to pretend they won their trophies without spending a penny which makes them somehow so much better and have more rights than the rest of the teams in the league.

Jamie
    Free Member

Yaya Toure just killed a small girl…

https://vine.co/v/OeEvgtP270j

Ooof!

imnotverygood

The swine….I am glad he didn’t get his birthday cake.

spud-face

01/07/14: “I’ve been granted my wish to play at such a fantastic club, playing in the Champions League and competing for Premier League titles.” – Adam Lallana

21/11/14: – “I think we still feel we can finish in the top four, and that would be a remarkable achievement.” – Adam Lallana

😆

Jamie
    Free Member

Woof!

spud-face

Nice! No wonder Collymore insta-soiled himself on the commentary.

lemonysam
    Free Member

There’s a comment on the BBC ticker which seems to suggest bringing back King Kenny again. Amazing!

Viewing 40 posts - 521 through 560 (of 1,010 total)

The topic ‘Bloody hell Liverpool!’ is closed to new replies.