Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Bike-Eye!
  • samuri
    Free Member

Anyone got one?
    Any good?

http://www.bike-eye.com/

racefaceec90

i thought you might be referring to people who have terminator like vision (when it zones in on someone’s bike/rates it out of 10/a full diagnostic of the bike projects itself onto your iris/e.t.c then you can be smug/depressed depending on what they were riding 😉

valleydaddy
    Free Member

I thought it was in reference to dog egg incidents 😯

samuri
    Free Member

I like raceface’s idea. Make it so.

mk1fan
    Free Member

Yes, I have.

I had one fitted to my Scott Roadster commuter bike. It kind of worked but I caught my knee on it when ‘honking’.

Also, I would have to stop pedaling and bend my knee out to see past my panniers.

Good idea in principle and if I had a larger frame to fix it to the top tube (rather than the downtube) then it would have worked better.

In reality I think you’ll have to try it to see if it suits you. I found it just as easy to keep looking behind me.

_tom_
    Free Member

Kind of seems like a solution to a problem that doesn’t really exist.

samuri
    Free Member

Two reasons for me…

1. When I’m out riding with my son he will vary dramatically in speed. I’ll set a normal pace which he’ll be fine with and then suddenly I’ll hear him shouting at me to slow down. Other times he’s frustrated that I’m not caning along at 25mph.

2. I just like to know how close cars are going to pass me without having to look over my shoulder every time I hear one approaching.

bazwaldo
    Free Member

[Kind of seems like a solution to a problem that doesn’t really exist]

Yeah, It’s not like any other road vehicles see the need for mirrors eh!?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Bike-Eye!’ is closed to new replies.