Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Anyone use Asolo wlkaing boots?
  • breatheeasy
    Free Member

Before I wander round the shops trying boots on, are Asolo boots narrow fitting, or suitable for the more “Hobbit” like amongst us?

wrecker
    Free Member

I have some fugitives, amazingly comfy.
    I find them quite supportive in the instep, quite wide but not too deep.

voodoo_simon
    Free Member

Pretty much a narrow fit, or at least my powermatic 200s are 🙂

Becca
    Free Member

Mine are fairly narrow, especially at the heel which is why I bought them and not other boots.

CaptainMainwaring
    Free Member

Yup, definitely on the narrow side, expecially in the heel box

slimraybob
    Free Member

Mine are quite narrow and I have wide feet but they do bed in pretty quickly, really great boots. HTH.

BadlyWiredDog

I would say they have a narrow-ish heel and a medium volume forefoot. You really need to try before buying. If you want broad, Brasher are generously lasted, ditto Keen which have a humungous forefoot, Scarpa quite generous too depending on which of their lasts the boot’s made on, Haglofs again have a pretty generous fit, from memory.

I really like the Salomon last for a medium volume, nice but not over-snug fit, but it’s utterly down to your own foot shape, there’s really no short cut to just trying lots of boots. Go to a decent shop with experienced fitters – Outside in Hathersage is good – and they’ll be able to point you in the right direction and know a bit about modifying the fit of boots using volume adjusters etc as well.

sambob
    Free Member

I have the Powermatic 200 GTX, superb boots so far, not used them that much yet though. Got them at Cotswold in Betwys-Y-Coed, the guy that fitted them for me was super helpful, probably took about 30 minutes in all, never had a pair of shoes fit so well. Quite narrow, but well shaped for me. The lace pulley system is fantastic too, gives a really even tightness across the boot.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Anyone use Asolo wlkaing boots?’ is closed to new replies.