Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 133 total)
  • Anyone know about chemtrails?
  • offpiste
    Free Member

Someone told me they’re rife the world over but is it just another conspiracy? Apparently the trails are quite different from contrails.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

Have you tried Google?

konabunny
    Free Member

I live under a flight path. I believe any old rubbish. Coincidence?

nealglover
    Free Member

Someone told me…

They lied.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I’m far more worried about the foreign substances which are introduced into our precious bodily fluids via the water treatment plants.

maccruiskeen

I’m far more worried about the foreign substances which are introduced into our precious bodily fluids via the water treatment plants.

Theres a homeopathic remedy for that – as part of a public health initiative the government mixes it in with aviation fuel

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

They lied.

That’s what they want you to think.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

…. the government mixes it in with aviation fuel

Did you know that aviation fuel doesn’t burn hot enough to melt steel?

Just saying like.

tinybits
    Free Member

A friend of mine used to work at the met office and 3 years ago moved to San Francisco working for NASA on atmosphere projects (I’m not clever enough to understand the whole thing).
    She says anyone who believes chemtrails is a complete imbecile.
    Of course she works for the man so must be lying!

Drac

Where is he? Has he been got to?

Makes you think.

Lifer
    Free Member

It’s been going on for decades!

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shLbHKOmDZA[/video]

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

She says anyone who believes chemtrails is a complete imbecile.

Well ask her to explain what was in those planes on 9/11 which caused such an intense fire that it brought down the Twin Towers?

We know that couldn’t have been just aviation fuel.

sideshowdave
    Free Member

believes chemtrails is a complete imbecile.
    Well ask her to explain what was in those planes on 9/11 which caused such an intense fire that it brought down the Twin Towers?

We know that couldn’t have been just aviation fuel.

This is an attempt at humour? Or are you serious?

iffoverload
    Free Member

have a look here

Geoengineering Affects You, Your Environment, and Your Loved Ones

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAxXyMAmBMs[/video]

dont know muc about it myself…

carry on with smart ass comments below 🙂

Pz_Steve

How come They always tell you not to stick your fingers in a mains socket?

What are they trying to hide, eh? Makes you think, doesn’t it?

sideshowdave
    Free Member
    iffoverload
    Free Member

1. your fingers will not fit into a socket, just chew into a cable that is plugged in.

2. nothing hidden AFAIK?

3.you can stop thinking now.

convert

I feel this thread is missing someone………

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

This is an attempt at humour?

You think there’s something funny about 9/11 ? You think it’s some sort of joke?

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

debunked in under 3 minutes

Yeah right. I listened right up to the bit where he claimed how many aircraft would be required to make the chemtrails effective.

How can he know that?

Northwind

Always liked this
    https://xkcd.com/966/

sofaboy73
    Free Member

Other than it would require all aviation employees since the 1950’s (when planes regularly flew high enough to cause them) to be in a water tight conspiracy whilst ‘the man’ poisoned us, without breakng silince or presenting any real evidence, very little

CountZero

Someone told me they’re rife the world over but is it just another conspiracy? Apparently the trails are quite different from contrails.

I’ll bet they even showed you a YouTube video to back it up. Chemtrails are the invention of idiots who’ll believe any crap if there’s supposed to be a conspiracy behind it, because then anyone trying to debunk it will of course be part of the conspiracy.
    It’s rubbish, contrails are produced by a combustion engine burning petrochemical fuels that are highly refined, and contain various additives along with lubricating oils; any analysis of a contrail/vapour trail is going to show trace amounts of a whole cocktail of exotic materials.
    Before you start believing what some jackass with poor social skills and even poorer diet and personal hygiene whose living in his parents basement says on YouTube, I suggest you google ‘vapour trails over London world war two’ and see what you get in images.
    Of course, the conspiracy theorists would have you believe that instead of fighting Nazi aircraft, they were really just trying to…
    Actually, what is it that these ‘chemtrails’ are supposed to do?
    Contrails, just by the nature of them being water vapour at high altitude can, by their very nature, affect the weather, if conditions are right, they spread into cirrus clouds, and can cool the earth’s surface down, as proven by the increase in surface temperatures after 9/11 when aircraft were grounded for a number of days.
    Here’s some references I keep handy just for people like you:
    Vapour trails over London during WW2
    http://contrailscience.com/fightercontrails-over-kent-1941/
    http://contrailscience.com/chemical-analysis-of-contrails/

From the book “Flight To Arras” by Antoine de Saint Exupery, written in 1942 about a military mission in 1940:

Dutertre cannot tell. The bursts are too distant and the smoke is blended in with the ground. They cannot hope to bring us down by such vague firing. At thirty three thousand feet we are virtually invulnerable. They are firing in order to gauge our position, and probably also to guide the fighter groups towards us. A fighter group diluted in the sky like invisible dust.

The German on the ground knows us by the pearly white scarf which every plane flying at high altitude trails behind like a bridal veil. The disturbance created by our meteoric flight crystallizes the watery vapor in the atmosphere. We unwind behind us a cirrus of icicles. If the atmospheric conditions are favorable to the formation of clouds, our wake will thicken bit by bit and become an evening cloud over the countryside.

The fighters are guided towards us by their radio, by the bursts on the ground, and by the ostentatious luxury of our white scarf. Nevertheless we swim in an emptiness almost interplanetary. Everything around us and within us is total immobility.”

eddiebaby
    Free Member

This is an attempt at humour? Or are you serious?

9/11 wasn’t funny. The conspiracy theorists are. That is what ernie was referencing.

nickc

well ask her to explain what was in those planes on 9/11

chemtrails and 9/11 in one conspiracy….

gwaelod
    Free Member

If watch F1 racing…just occasionally you’ll see small contrails appear on the tips of the rear wings of the cars. Has to be quite humid mind. Nothing to do with engines…Same mechanism that ccauses wingtip contrails on aircraft as distinct from engine contrails.

maccruiskeen

because then anyone trying to debunk it will of course be part of the conspiracy.
    It’s rubbish

So you’re part of the conspiracy!

outofbreath
    Free Member

That’s what they want you to think.

Maybe they want you to think that that’s what they want you think?

MrSalmon
    Free Member

I reckon the ballast barrels you can see in that Wiki article are a big part of why this has gained so much traction.

I’m not a chemist or anything, but it seems pretty unlikely that distributing whatever you’re trying to dose the population with* from high flying airliners (or planes pretending to be airliners) is a better method in any respect than just sticking it in the water or something.

*If that is what’s supposed to be happening.

senorj

I also live under a flight path so my mind is not my own… 🙂

I worked with a very devout Christian who was also a big fan of conspiracy theories. Chem trails was just one of many .
    The highlight for me was The Black Pope & The Satanic layout of Washington DC.

retro83
    Free Member

gwaelod – Member

If watch F1 racing…just occasionally you’ll see small contrails appear on the tips of the rear wings of the cars. Has to be quite humid mind. Nothing to do with engines…Same mechanism that ccauses wingtip contrails on aircraft as distinct from engine contrails.

Or the front wing, if you’re RedBull…

konabunny
    Free Member

Contrails, just by the nature of them being water vapour at high altitude can, by their very nature, affect the weather, if conditions are right, they spread into cirrus clouds, and can cool the earth’s surface down, as proven by the increase in surface temperatures after 9/11 when aircraft were grounded for a number of days.

See? Chemtrails are an attempt by Big Oil to prevent public panic about global warming which is why they’ve already bought up and suppressed the new clean energy sources. He just admitted it, in so many words.

GrahamS

As more and more sheeple wake up to the obvious fact that the earth is flat, They are responding by increasing the chemtrails and ISIS.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2YTj4OIkNA[/video]

Apparently 😯

perchypanther
    Free Member

What size of tyres to make the chemtrails come alive?

GrahamS

Bad news: They have started spraying the UK too now:

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cr91E_QNQWw[/video]

ninfan
    Free Member

As always, it seems to be that one or two things based on true events spawn a big load of old bollox

In the sixties they certianly did run trials, releasing Chem and bio warfare simulation agents from planes (and boats etc.) to study their dispersal and how easy it would be to use them. Given the time this seems perfectly prudent.

Somehow of course it’s morphed into “chemtrails””

iffoverload
    Free Member

nothing to see here

Rarely acknowledged in the debate on global climate change, the world’s weather can now be modified as part of a new generation of sophisticated electromagnetic weapons. Both the US and Russia have developed capabilities to manipulate the climate for military use.

Environmental modification techniques have been applied by the US military for more than half a century. US mathematician John von Neumann, in liaison with the US Department of Defense, started his research on weather modification in the late 1940s at the height of the Cold War and foresaw ‘forms of climatic warfare as yet unimagined’. During the Vietnam war, cloud-seeding techniques were used, starting in 1967 under Project Popeye, the objective of which was to prolong the monsoon season and block enemy supply routes along the Ho Chi Minh Trail.

The US military has developed advanced capabilities that enable it selectively to alter weather patterns. The technology, which is being perfected under the High-frequency Active Auroral Research Program (HAARP), is an appendage of the Strategic Defense Initiative – ‘Star Wars’. From a military standpoint, HAARP is a weapon of mass destruction, operating from the outer atmosphere and capable of destabilising agricultural and ecological systems around the world.

Weather-modification, according to the US Air Force document AF 2025 Final Report, ‘offers the war fighter a wide range of possible options to defeat or coerce an adversary’, capabilities, it says, extend to the triggering of floods, hurricanes, droughts and earthquakes: ‘Weather modification will become a part of domestic and international security and could be done unilaterally… It could have offensive and defensive applications and even be used for deterrence purposes. The ability to generate precipitation, fog and storms on earth or to modify space weather… and the production of artificial weather all are a part of an integrated set of [military] technologies.’

GrahamS

I’ll link your source since you didn’t see the need: Weather as a Force Multiplier: Owning the Weather in 2025, Air Force 2025, (Aug 1996)

It’s a declassified blue-sky futurologist “what if” hand-wavey research paper, interesting sci-fi stuff but pretty far from a blueprint for controlling the weather.

capabilities, it says, extend to the triggering of floods, hurricanes, droughts and earthquakes

How does weather create earthquakes?? The report makes no mention of earthquakes at all.

And as for the other stuff it specifically says “Extreme and controversial examples of weather modification—creation of made-to-order weather, large-scale climate modification, creation and/or control (or “steering”) of severe storms, etc. — were researched as part of this study but receive only brief mention here because, in the authors’ judgment, the technical obstacles preventing their application appear insurmountable within 30 years”

ghostlymachine
    Free Member

That was the only accurate thing you wrote.

Do you believe in doctor who as well?

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 133 total)

The topic ‘Anyone know about chemtrails?’ is closed to new replies.