Viewing 35 posts - 1 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Anyone going on holiday soon?
  • molgrips
    Free Member

I am, and I’m excited.

captaincarbon
    Free Member

Me too.. 2.5hrs of work left!

TheSouthernYeti
    Free Member

Where’s the Molgrips Show going on location then?

Will it be Brigthon like on Easternders? Personally I think the Molgrips in Marbella has got a better ring to it.

beinbhan

Tuesday Majorca for 10 days road cycling in the sun can’t wait

molgrips
    Free Member

We are just going to the US to see family again, but for 3 weeks this time and it’s going to be summer time! Yeah!

Can’t take a bike, but I will endeavour to hire one for the duration I think.

ciderinsport
    Free Member

16 days to wait… 😥

titusrider
    Free Member

Gotta wait till the jubilee week then im off to the Jura with a fiancee and a road bike. Should be awesome 🙂

philconsequence
    Free Member

honeymoon in october to america is my holiday this year.

looking forward to it 🙂

expect lots of threads asking advice about how to do everything in america nearer the time

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Yup – going for a long walk on the west coast of Scotland in a couple of weeks.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

Nope – have to wait till December for my holiday (3 weeks in Los Angeles). I don’t want to go, it will mean being away for Christmas and my brother will be home and entirely alone 🙁

What a waste of an entire year’s worth of holiday (and associated costs).

john_drummer
    Free Member

“soon” as in “within the next three to five years”?

Possibly, but not particularly likely

_tom_
    Free Member

Nope probably not at all this year! Saving for Whistler or New Zealand next year..

molgrips
    Free Member

I can help, Phil 🙂

I am guessing you are driving the West coast?

MF why are you going to LA?

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Why are you doing it then MF?

philconsequence
    Free Member

vegas, hire car, hoover dam, back through vegas, grand canyon, death valley, los angeles, up west cost to montery bay, over to yosemite park, up through the park to lake tahoe, over to san fran cisco to end the holiday 2 weeks later.

molgrips
    Free Member

Oh yeah, that lot.. 🙂

philconsequence
    Free Member

any help would definitely be appreciated molly!

molgrips
    Free Member

Well…. what do you need help on? Personally I would be avoiding many of those things and looking for many of the fantastic and much less well known sites in the area.

How are you intending to travel? Booking accommodation, or random driving, what?

Junkyard
    Free Member

can you not just buy M-F’s holiday from him and honeymoon later

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

I’m off to the States as well, but not until December. Yeti, where exactly is Brigthon? It sounds (ahem) ream. Please note, I am never likely to use that word again.

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

MF why are you going to LA?

Why are you doing it then MF?

Family commitments – my wife’s brother lives out there and it is his 40th birthday so I have had to compromise and accept we go as the rest of my wife’s family are already going (her mum & dad, her brother, his wife and kids)… If we didn’t go my wife would be gutted. Still, it means I have earned bonus points to plan a skiing holiday in the following year with our friends 😉

trout
    Free Member

Does Bruges for a long weekend qualify as a holiday

If not then Cyprus in a few weeks just dont know what to take for spending money ????

bikebouy
    Free Member

Nope, not for some time. Hard to get a holiday when you are in prison.

molgrips
    Free Member

They let you go online in the clink?

jota180
    Free Member

Back out to the dacha in Lanzarote at the beginning of June for a couple of weeks, again in October and then going out boxing day for 2 months

toby1

Barred from taking holiday till after project delivery time at the end of July. Presently looking at having lots of September off, with at the very least a lovely week spent exploring Iceland. Provided the stress doesn’t take me down beforehand.

Mounty_73

Yep, 2 weeks in Scotland coming up soon…. lots of biking ! 🙂

Pickers

Me me I’m going on Monday
    Fly to Montpellier and then got two weeks to ride home

emsz
    Free Member

Pickers I’m going to Montpellier in August. Can’t wait. proper hotel, just the two of us.

:mrgreen:

ton

i am supposed to be going to Lac Blanc in the vosges in 10 days.
    but the car has died, so fingers crossed it wont cost too much to mend it.

fervouredimage
    Free Member

Off to Scotland for the World Cup in June and then hanging around for a week to see how many bones I can break on the WC course.

Does anyone want to raise me on 3?

superfli
    Free Member

3 more days of work and off to Greece for 8 days to see my brother+family. Taking the bike of course :P. Got some good GPXs in the mountains to follow from just up the road, and I hear of good things of Parnitha

bikebouy
    Free Member

Prison can be mental or physical….

SST
    Free Member

I’m on holiday right now – in England! Over from South AFrica for a few weeks to catch up with mates and see my new grandaughter . . . the weather leaves a lot to be desired I’m afraid!

Sandwich

No holiday this year 🙁 Ms Sandwich is marrying next year and we are saving for it.

Viewing 35 posts - 1 through 35 (of 35 total)

The topic ‘Anyone going on holiday soon?’ is closed to new replies.