Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Any Frame Bargains out there
  • v10
    Free Member

The Whyte 631 will be freely availible as a frame only once they come into stock in march. I like Whyte's but 649 isnt great value!

The-Badger
    Free Member

£649 does seem a lot for the Whyte, but those dropouts must add a chunk of that. Considering the price of the frame the bike looks great value.

mboy
    Free Member

The Whyte 19 is a gorgeous frame, and those adjustable dropouts are a technical masterpiece IMO. Certainly great for building it up as a SS or with a hub gear should you desire.

But over 600 quid for a steel hardtail frame! And it's not even Reynolds 853 tubing! Takes the piss quite frankly…

druidh
    Free Member

It's actually only £615 and if you were to use your STWTBC code it would indeed be £584.

Super nice.

pascoa341
    Free Member

@solarider, sorry don't understand how to send private message (am I really that sad…). Is that a rocky mountain frame you're selling. If so I'm interested. What size is it? email me at "jfkoens AT hotmail DOT com"

solarider
    Free Member

YGM

grizzpup
    Free Member

v10 YGM re: anthem x frame

cheers

RopeyReignRider
    Free Member

Chris_Cov_Cycles – what year forks are those 36 TALAS's ??

sl2000

@solarider – I know this isn't a classified thread, but I can I also express interest in your forks. My email's in my profile.

solarider
    Free Member

I think that they are sold, but I'll let you know if anything happens.

Chris_Cov_Cycles
    Free Member

Hi – the Tracer is a 2009 spec bike.

Bike has now been sold!

Cheers
    Chris

ScottChegg
    Free Member

I'm disappointed, and relieved.

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)

The topic ‘Any Frame Bargains out there’ is closed to new replies.