Viewing 18 posts - 121 through 138 (of 138 total)
  • Another 'could you ride this'??
  • Nick

I'd struggle I'm sure, managed Laggan Black ok, quite easy compared to the Corriyarick Pass we rode to get there.

walleater

It's better as a climb.

hitman
    Free Member

At the moment I definitely couldn't ride this as been off my bike for a while until recently and my skills have deserted me 🙂 When I was riding regularly I think I could have ridden it or come close. There are lots of people who would find this relatively easy though, for example most people who have ever raced downhill would clean it first time – have you seen what some of those guys ride??

maxray
    Free Member

i want to see ton attempt it. Surely you must have at least one bike in your fleet that is suitable? 🙂

hora
    Free Member

It's better as a climb.

😆

Drac

Funny, this is my favourite post
    "He seems to be leaning very far forward for a steep descent"
    WTF is that supposed to mean?

Exactly what it says, he was on a steep rocky descent going slow and had his weight forward. It's not a good idea.

felixthecat
    Free Member

excellent advice!
    Shag i hope your taking all this in?!

GW
    Free Member

knob

felixthecat
    Free Member

Hey GW thats not very nice!
    Have a look back at the post it does'nt say "can anyone here tell this guy how to ride a mountain bike properly" 😆

Richyb
    Free Member

Johnbot
    Free Member

I love the responses here, tonnes of people with big brass balls. You must have legs like tree trunks lugging those things around.

Northwind

Trouble is you can't tell who's joking and who isn't. Some of the ones that look like joke "Yeah I could do it on a shopping bike" responses are probably real 🙁

PJ266
    Free Member

Im always surprised by how good everyone else is, I consider myself to be a pretty good/fast rider but the last two years student champs DH races Ive competed in Ive come around 200th! (on a hardtail 😉 not that Im making excuses) Dont underestimate the abilities of others, theres always someone who is better than you.

felixthecat
    Free Member

Wot no vids yet!

ton

put the free beer away and go to bed………… 😉

felixthecat
    Free Member

Are you on Dougs 50th do?

ton

deffo….you?

angryratio
    Free Member

I know for a fact i'd epicly **** it up and lose a kidney.
    I was shite when i rode some ae forest.

Viewing 18 posts - 121 through 138 (of 138 total)

The topic ‘Another 'could you ride this'??’ is closed to new replies.