Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • advice on a good rpg war game
  • sam69
    Free Member

im after a good rpg pc game,anybody played any of late please,old or new thanks,fed up with my xbox

Drac

Oblivion V is very good fantasy based one, a bit repetitive though so I eventually got bored.

War based can’t really thing of any off the top of my head.

Duffer
    Free Member

Metro 2033 comes highly recommended, with quite a heavy post-war soviet bent. Never played it myself, mind. And you need a monster machine to play it on.

Skyrim is good (as mentioned above), as is Fallout 3 (also with a post-nuclear war theme). I’d go so far as to say that Fallout 3/New Vegas are the best RPGs i’ve played in a long time.

Drac

Oh Fallout forgot about that.

Very good but again a bit repetitive.

IvanDobski
    Free Member

metro 2033 is a terrible, terrible game.

unless you actually want a crap, on-rails, linear shooter in which case fill your boots.

Northwind

Fallout’s too long… Or I suppose, has too much content that you can choose to do- if you do it all, it’s very repetitive. But as a place to explore, it’s pretty amazing.

The Witcher has a better rep as an actual rpg, rather than a shooter-with-story. Haven’t played it though.

Dust off the playstation 1 and get Final Fantasy 7, best RPG that will ever be made.

starsh78
    Free Member

lego star wars?

PlopNofear
    Free Member

Deus Ex: Human Revolution. I just completed it and I loved it. It’s going pretty cheap as well at the moment. It is set in the future.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhqYBKZRg5I[/video]

Drac

Not really a RPG though, I found to pretty terrible far too predictive and just another FPS with poor AI.

Duffer
    Free Member

Dust off the playstation 1 and get Final Fantasy 7, best RPG that will ever be made.

There it is!

You can also download a version patched for the PC. I don’t think i’ll ever get bored of that game.

darrell
    Free Member

Mass Effect 2 or 3

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘advice on a good rpg war game’ is closed to new replies.