Viewing 40 posts - 121 through 160 (of 175 total)
  • Abu hamza needs an MRI
  • wwaswas

so you didn’t think he was Fred before and you still don’t.

and this is your view being altered?

oliverd1981
    Free Member

I don’t think he should have an MRI, because if he ever imagined what the phophet looked like, (and you must have, if you find cartoons of the phophet offensive) the MRI operator might see it.

Northwind

Junkyard – Member

The problem is , and I do get your point, but there is something uncomfortbable about extending western rights and liberties to folk who attack and despise these very same rights/liberties.

The alternative is to attack those rights/liberties yourself.

MrWoppit
    Free Member

If Mike Connor WAS Fred, he showed remarkable restraint with the mockney…

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

I see…

Does he get paid for what he does, seems like a lot of work and effort that.

No, but he gets a big hand from all his supporters

kimbers

bikebouy – Member

Will he fly Ryanair?

now that is a violation of human rights

its not hard get him to a doctor if he says he needs one fair enough give hime one and stick him on the plane,
    if not stick him on the plane

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

If Mike Connor WAS Fred, he showed remarkable restraint with the mockney..

usually comes not long after the flounce, which appears to be in progress right now

vinnyeh

If Mike Connor WAS Fred, he showed remarkable restraint with the mockney…

Fred would never have started a thread on how to service pedals.
    Fred wasn’t particularly hung up on critical mass.
    As woppit says, the stylometry is very different.

If it is him then he’s a master of disguise.

flange
    Free Member

Fred or not, I can see Mike’s point (can I call you Mike?)..

Regardless of what the bloke has done he’s entitled to all the benefits a British citizen should receive. If he’s guilty of a crime then he should be tried for it, and the appropriate punishment dished out in the appropriate way. I’m pretty sure denial of healthcare/maltreatment isn’t classed as appropriate treatment for any criminal regardless of the crime. His failing health and the crimes he has apparently committed are two distinct things.

We get into the ‘well he deserves to die after what he’s done/said’ line of thinking and you’re on a slippery slope to capital punishment/Reading the Daily Mail….

EDIT: The bloke has an opinion on something and rather than discuss it in a civilised manner, people choose to argue about whether he’s someone else or not. How intelligent. From reading what he has put, he said he wouldn’t rise to the baiting, not that he’d flounce from the thread. Considering all the pathetic comments since said post are around whether he’s someone else I can see why he’s avoided it. FFS grow up….

hora
    Free Member

Will he fly Ryanair?

HAHAH. I was the planespotters viewing platform at Manchester Airport on Sunday morning with hora junior and everytime a plane taxi’d past we’d wave to the pilots. A Ryanair one taxi’d past and I said ‘no we don’t wave at them’ 😆

grum
    Free Member

The problem is , and I do get your point, but there is something uncomfortbable about extending western rights and liberties to folk who attack and despise these very same rights/liberties.

Uncomfortable yes, but it’s a pretty key point that everyone gets the rights and liberties, regardless of how objectionable one might find them.

I find it odd that people say stuff like ‘you wouldn’t be allowed to say that kind of thing in Saudi Arabia would you’ – seemingly simultaneously slagging off Saudi Arabia for a lack of civil liberties, while suggesting that those civil liberties shouldn’t be applied here.

flange
    Free Member

A Ryanair one taxi’d past and I said ‘no we don’t wave at them’

Well done you

rudebwoy
    Free Member

Surely you have to treat all the same, if they are ill/sick/ they need to be shown humanity, or is it a race to the bottom of barbarism, i always thought you judge a society by the value that you put on human life……..

vinnyeh

I find it odd that people say stuff like ‘you wouldn’t be allowed to say that kind of thing in Saudi Arabia would you’ – seemingly simultaneously slagging off Saudi Arabia for a lack of civil liberties, while suggesting that those civil liberties shouldn’t be applied here.

I don’t think anybody is advocating wholesale suspension of liberties, but sometimes temporary or individual suspensions might need to be applied, if only for reasons of common sense.

binners

He doesn’t get paid as such Bikebouy. Think of him as a sort of state-funded national treasure. A bit like the queen. We all pay for him. The hook generally means a bit less waving, and his rhetoric can err towards the fiery side when compared to Liz’s Chritmas words. And he’s probably cost a bit more, per household, for the last few years.

Anyway….. Has he gone yet?

wwaswas

for reasons of common sense

the problem with common sense is that *everyone* thinks they have it and also that their’s is the only sort of sense that’s a) common and b) matters.

I’m sure if you asked both the EDL bloke and Abu Hanza if they had common sense then they’d aboth claim to have it in spades.

We should just stick to the rule of law.

note: I am not, nor have I ever been, paddedFred.

wrecker
    Free Member

A bit of common sense woouldn’t go amiss. It’s clear as day that he’s trying to find any way he can to prevent himself being lobbed out.
    I’d just get the mericans to agree to give him a MRI once he arrives.

jota180
    Free Member

I still don’t see how shipping him to the US now means he won’t get essential medical treatment.
    Why do we need to postpone it so that the treatment is done here? I can understand that the cost would then fall on the US federal government, but if they are OK with picking up the tab, why does he need to stay here for it?

hora
    Free Member

Well done you

The pilots would have wept into their hanky’s (£1 each) that they pulled out of their own hand luggage (£30 per kilo/additional charges may apply).

teethgrinder

BTW, unless his one-iPhone has a special screen, it won’t work with a hook. Capacitive screen, you see…

deluded
    Free Member

I also find it perverse that a convicted jihadist with a complete disregard for human rights now seeks to invoke legislation that enshrines those very entitlements … to protect his own?

This is a grotesque mockery of the law – which has now, unimaginably, been an EIGHT year judicial comedy that has still not concluded … and conceivably may go on another eight years.

Laws written in such labyrinthine complexity that allow this sort of rubbish to rumble on need to be repealed and redrafted.

Markie
    Free Member

BTW, unless his one-iPhone has a special screen, it won’t work with a hook. Capacitive screen, you see…

Maybe his hook has a special coating?

patriotpro
    Free Member

kimbers – Member
    for balance; I hope he dies soon, the racist, hypocritical, non-Anglo hating c&8nt!

…So by saying this it makes you as bad as whoever you’re referring to…well doesn’t it? 😉

saleem
    Free Member

His hook might not work with his phone but Krispy Kreme were giving away one free doughnut to anyone with an eye patch or talking like a pirate, or a dozen to anyone dressed as a pirate last week, he must have felt as fat as a fool, all that said he could always take that weight off his feet by hanging in the wardrobe.

scraprider
    Free Member

why is he still here , get rid of him.

IanMunro
    Free Member

Sir John Thomas, President of the Queen’s Bench Division and one of two judges hearing the case, said he did not understand how this was a reason to delay extradition any longer.

He said: “There are excellent medical facilities in the United States.

“The sooner he stands trial the better. If he is at risk of a degenerative condition, the sooner he is put on trial the better. I don’t see how delay is in the interests of justice.

“On the evidence before us, the risk of a degenerative condition can only strengthen the case for extradition.”

😀

binners

Is his flight booked yet? 😀

patriotpro
    Free Member

patriotpro – Member
    Even trolling requires consistency –

mikeconnor – Member
    So what’s the problem with a British citizen receiving medical care?

mikeconnor – Member
    Yay, let’s laugh at foreigners.

So is he foreign or British ‘mikeconnor’ ❓ (iyo)

glupton1976
    Free Member

I’m glad I live in a civilised society where people are given good healthcare regardless of what they are deemed to have done. It’s was sets us apart from those societies which are not so civilised….

binners

Even when said recipient has, for about 20 years, being expressing a marked preference for ‘societies which are not so civilised’.

Practice what you… quite literally… preach. And try getting your ****ing MRI scan in Afghanistan! 🙄

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Even when said recipient has, for about 20 years, being expressing a marked preference for ‘societies which are not so civilised’.

Ah, “for about 20 years” ……. so that nicely and conveniently excludes the period when we considered him to be a hero in the Afghan mujahideen then. Despite the fact that Abu Hamza’s political/ideological views have not changed at all since then – only the language spoken by those he wishes to see killed.

binners

To be honest, I couldn’t give a flying one about his views prior to him inhabiting the same country as me.

The fact that Home Office officials seem to share the same view (to the total bafflement of every other European government) is however cause for concern

concerned
    Free Member

Back in the 50s to deface the coin /postage stamp of the realm was classed as treason, also any rhetoric against the Crown.

Abu Hamza and his kind have done nothing but preach hatred and harm against the UK and peoples since they so called adopted [sic] our country, they don’t mind the freebies though, housing health care etc.

They should be deported forthwith back to their own country or preferably
    to any country that requests their extradition.

By their utterance of hatred and treason they have forfeited their human rights.

THEY HAVE NO HUMAN RIGHTS so OUT WITH THEM!

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Abu Hamza and his kind have done nothing but preach hatred and harm against the UK and peoples since they so called adopted [sic] our country

Not true. After coming to the UK in 1979 he was on the same side as the British government in Bosnia and Afghanistan, and the British government had no issues with him killing people or preaching hate against them in those two countries.

Like Saddam Hussein before him, Abu Hamza has proved to have been a friend and ally to the US and the UK who eventually turned out to be rather difficult to control.

Of course none of this should have come as a surprise to anyone as the warning signs were clearly visible for all to see. But the West has a long history of supporting extremely nasty pieces of work based on the shortsighted policy of achieving immediate aims which serve greedy self-interests. Something which of course it still does to this day.

I have always associated the ridiculous greed motivated risks which the West takes with some form of serious gambling addiction – the likely consequences are simply ignored. But then we celebrate and richly reward those who we are told “take risks”…….even after it all very predictably causes a devastating global banking crises, so I guess nothing will change for a very long time.

concerned
    Free Member

ernie_lynch

You are talking about 1979, how about living up to the present, if you like him so much you can leave with him.

binners

I suppose its down to having a foreign policy that amounts to nothing more sophisticated than ‘my enemies enemy is my friend’

Nice to see that after the whole Abu Hamza/Afghanistan/Mujahadeen experience we’ve learnt the grand total of absolutely **** all, and are busy tooling up the next bunch of crazed Islamic nutters in Libya and Syria

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Well I’m talking about 1979 because you referred to when he “adopted our country” which was 1979 – could you not see the connection ?

if you like him so much

You have come to the conclusion that I like him so much based on my comment concerning “extremely nasty pieces of work” ? You think that if I consider him to be an extremely nasty piece of work it proves that I like him ?

Junkyard
    Free Member

if you like him so much you can leave with him.

given you are happy to remove all human rights from those you dislike/disagree with it is probably better that you leave. There are a number of countries happy to treat you this way

joolsburger
    Free Member

And this is why the UK is such a brilliant place to live. We have laws which are uninfluenced by emotion and public opinion. From what I can see Abu Hamza is a nasty bit of work who may well have committed the crimes the US want to try him for. It’s cost lots of money and been a long and frustrating process and he will finally be extradited. When you put this in the context of the Aspergers guy who was hacking it’s a good thing there is a detailed process in law to follow before a UK citizen can be shipped off to face foreign justice. The rule of law is one of the best things about the UK.

emsz
    Free Member

If I was in charge, every terrorist suspect I could find, I’d bring back here. I’d set them up with a house and pay them a couple of hundred a week, and then restrict what they could do.

The alternative is sending loads of soldiers to v dangerous places to get involved in wars and die in their thousands.

Can you imagine what photos of hamza or bin laden doing some shopping at asda or pottering about in a little garden would do for their support? Plus we’d know where there are what they are doing and who they are talking to all the time. And it would cost loads less Than massive armies trampling all over innocent people in afghistan creating loads more terrorists

Viewing 40 posts - 121 through 160 (of 175 total)

The topic ‘Abu hamza needs an MRI’ is closed to new replies.