Viewing 15 posts - 161 through 175 (of 175 total)
  • Abu hamza needs an MRI
  • robdixon
    Free Member

It’s a shame we have to put up with hamza and his family – hamza himself has cost us the best part of £3m in benefits and legal costs and the rest of his family aren’t much better with the sons in prison for £1m car crime, other sons having been investigated for incitement offences and then there’s still the house he owned and rented out on the side whilst claiming housing benefit.

Coyote
    Free Member

I like it Emsz. I Like it!

wwaswas

and he’s going 🙂

binners

Missing you already…. 😀

Coyote
    Free Member

Link?

wrecker
    Free Member
    BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

emsz for pm president QUEEN

anokdale
    Free Member

I am so pleased he has a one way ticket, i hope he is found guilty in the USA and i have no sympathy if he gets a ride or two on the waterboard. He wanted to do worse to us in the UK and the organisation and culture he promotes has and continues to inflict far more horrific practices on thoses who do not wish to follow them in countries who do not have the security we are afforded in the UK

Bye bye Hamza and i hope your family who have contributed nothing to our society but receive all the benefits of a Democratic society get the chance to join you soon. I suspect the USA will not be so accommodating.

TatWink
    Free Member

Good riddance, and I hope that on the flght over there is not too much “turbulence”.

KonaTC

Get him a plane quick before his scum legal team dream up some more tosh

concerned
    Free Member

My dreams come true,

May I wish the same one way for all terrorist lovers that have appeared
    since my first posting

I rest my case

Do not R.I.P.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I rest my case

And wasn’t it a good one ? Specially this bit :

“Back in the 50s to deface the coin /postage stamp of the realm was classed as treason, also any rhetoric against the Crown”

You do realise that ‘back in the 50s’ the only punishment available for treason was the death sentence don’t you ? There was no other punishment available.

So tell me, how many people were executed back in the 50s for defacing a postage stamp, or ‘rhetoric against the Crown’ ? I’m all ears fella.

captainscrumpy
    Free Member

compositepro
    Free Member

I just had a thought , if the chap gets a fair kick of the ball out in the good ol USA and it turns out he hasn’t actually done anything wrong, I wonder if he will come back?

Klunk
    Free Member
Viewing 15 posts - 161 through 175 (of 175 total)

The topic ‘Abu hamza needs an MRI’ is closed to new replies.