Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 175 total)
  • Abu hamza needs an MRI
  • grum
    Free Member

I’d be interested to read a justification of why someone should be denied essential medical care in a nation which prides itself as being a ‘civilised country’ and one which esposes the importance of upholding justice, equality and human rights.

If he uses an iPhone?

Dobbo

So, that’s amusing to you because it sounds like something in English. Do you often laugh at funny forein type peoples’ names? Yay, let’s laugh at foreigners.

Just for “Trying to hard to be PC” mike

compositepro
    Free Member

Or maybe we should just suspend such rights for those who we don’t like because of their politics, religious views, disabilities or skin colour?

it seems to work for other parts of the world so “maybe” your right

I have to admit whoever is following this to the letter of the law making sure there are no slip ups must be having a bit of a bum clencher at the mo

hora
    Free Member

I’d recommend a good herbal tea. Bless, I bet hes abit upset at the prospect.

wrecker
    Free Member

Or maybe we should just suspend such rights for those who we don’t like because of their politics, religious views, disabilities or skin colour?

What an absurd thing to say. Nobody has suggested anything based on skin colour, disabilities, even politics or religious views. It’s been based on him being a wanted criminal, so don’t skew things to suit your own argument.

binners

I’d be interested to read a justification of why someone should be denied essential medical care in a nation which prides itself as being a ‘civilised country’

Would a justification be that said medical care isn’t required at all, but is just a pathetically transparent stalling tactic to prevent him facing the justice he so richly deserves?

For a man so avowed to the destruction of the Great Satan, he seems remarkably reluctant to go and have it out with them himself. Though I note no such hesitation when sending gullible half-wits to go and do the same on his behalf

Do they not have medical care in America? I know it isn’t that good in some other regimes that’d quite like to have a word with him about a few things

mikeconnor
    Free Member

Sorry Mike but it’s hard to have any sympathy for a certified hypocrite. For a bloke who hates the west so much, he’s trying bloody hard to stay here…

Interesting, that Hamza himself is quoted as saying that Britain is “a paradise, where you could do anything you wanted”.

Granted, he does appear to be a tad unsavoury, and his views are a little extreme to say the least. but personally, I feel he should be treated with all the medical care a human being deserves, regarldess of any other consideration. Because if we as a nation failed to do so, then we fail as a humane and egalitarian society.

As for those who advocate Hamza being denied medical care, as well as possibly being tortured/killed etc; how do you think you fundamentally differ to a man who does not believe in erquality, and would see those different and opposed to himself murdered? Seeing as you appear to share similar ideals?

The same system that banged up all those critical mass pedalists.

I read an article in the Law gazette yesterday, about a solicitor who represented 30 of the 182 arrested. Unsurprisingly, out of those 182, the police will be taking no further actin against all but 16 of them. which opens the probability of wrongful arrest suits being filed.

http://www.lawgazette.co.uk/news/lawyer-in-the-news/anna-thwaites-acted-30-cyclists-arrested-eve-2012-olympic-games

The ‘system’ isn’t perfect, but is it nor our duty as citizens, in a ‘civilised country’, to ensure we try to make it so?

Junkyard
    Free Member

If he uses an iPhone?

Dont worry he would never be able to find his way to the hospital with that piece of crap

a paradise, where you could do anything you wanted”.

source – google was of little help

The ‘system’ isn’t perfect, but is it nor our duty as citizens, in a ‘civilised country’, to ensure we try to make it so?

thanks to you and your mates provocative actions i can feel that day getting ever closer , no really I can.

Mike you have a point but its also fair to say so do those who are saying the opposite of you

mikeconnor
    Free Member

If he uses an iPhone?

Dont worry he would never be able to find his way to the hospital with that piece of crap

ha ha! Be careful, lest you invoke the wrath of the fundamentalists.

binners

Granted, he does appear to be a tad unsavoury, and his views are a little extreme to say the least.

And there we have it. Understatement of the decade. Whats your views on Hitler Mike? Just a bit misunderstood? Bless him. If only someone would have sat him down, put a welcoming arm around his shoulder, and tried to get to the bottom of why he doesn’t like those Jewish folk?

kimbers

could you use a touch screen with a hook?

mikeconnor
    Free Member

What an absurd thing to say. Nobody has suggested anything based on skin colour, disabilities, even politics or religious views. It’s been based on him being a wanted criminal, so don’t skew things to suit your own argument.

Various comments alluded to his religious beliefs, his disability and his culture. As for him being a ‘wanted criminal; he hs been convicted of various offences in the Uk, but for nothing more than being a shouty racist bastard really. I can’t find any evidence of him having been convicted of any other crime, just lots of allegations. I’m not saying he’s innocent, but surely everyone accused of crime has the right to defend themselves, no? And if we are to go on the premise of ‘innocent until proven guilty’, then aren’t claims about him being a ‘mass murderer’ a tad libellous? the whole issue with his exrtradition is that it will be to a country not exactly famous for having equality of justice and humane standards in detention.

As for the ‘PC’ crap being slung my way; how sad that the only defence of the ignorant is to start spouting rubbish like that. i’m simply one who feels that law, order and justice must be fair and equal at all times. I’m sorry that you don’t feel the dsame.

compositepro
    Free Member

Interesting, that Hamza himself is quoted as saying that Britain is “a paradise, where you could do anything you wanted”

hes not wrong is he ?where else on the planet could you spout vitriol like that and not get banged up or stoned ,the adventurer in me wants just bob on over to the holyland and set out my anti mohammed stall but i fear my live televised burning might come all too soon

recentley in another story anti mohammed guy got banged up in hours and poor old Rushdie is still hiding in a wardrobe somewhere

On a quick note theres been a nock on the door

binners

I’m not saying he’s innocent, but surely everyone accused of crime has the right to defend themselves, no?

That’s exactly what he’s been invited over to the good ‘ol U S of A to do Michael. It generally tends to be the point of extradition proceedings. Did you miss that bit?

Ladders
    Free Member

I hope he dies soon, the racist, hypocritical, Anglo hating c&8nt!

wrecker
    Free Member

Various comments alluded to his religious beliefs, his disability and his culture.

People are allowed to comment though aren’t they mike? Nobody has suggested that’s he’s bad because he’s a muslim/brown etc.

nealglover
    Free Member

As for him being a ‘wanted criminal; he hs been convicted of various offences in the Uk, but for nothing more than being a shouty racist bastard really. I can’t find any evidence of him having been convicted of any other crime[/B]

He was found guilty on Six Counts of Soliciting Murder ?

Slightly worse than “being a bit shouty” wouldn’t you say 🙄

kimbers

for balance; I hope he dies soon, the racist, hypocritical, non-Anglo hating c&8nt!

martinhutch

And if we are to go on the premise of ‘innocent until proven guilty’, then aren’t claims about him being a ‘mass murderer’ a tad libellous?

Well, a bit strong, perhaps, and he’s welcome to sue, I guess, although it’s debatable whether someone already convicted and jailed for soliciting murder has much of a reputation to base his libel claim on.

What exactly is this ‘deterioration’ he’s claiming? No doubt something rather intangible and resistant to firm diagnosis. Last gasp stalling by his legal team, who would probably be better employed in the service of someone who really needs representation in our courts.

Ladders
    Free Member

for balance; I hope he dies soon, the racist, hypocritical, non-Anglo hating c&8nt!

Too right! They’re both as bad as each other in my books. Both should except that Britain is made up of a mix of cultures, and the general exceptance of this is what make this country what it is!

alex222
    Free Member

I thought he was supposed to go to Jordan not the USA.

wwaswas

I thought he was supposed to go to Jordan not the USA.

that woman’s got a lot to answer for then.

binners

He’s being extradited to Peter Andre’s old bedroom? 😯

wwaswas

he could try the ‘cruel and unusual’ punishment appeal next then, I guess.

RustySpanner

And exclamation marks.

Don’t forget those, very important.

mikeconnor
    Free Member

hes not wrong is he ?where else on the planet could you spout vitriol like that and not get banged up or stoned ,the adventurer in me wants just bob on over to the holyland and set out my anti mohammed stall but i fear my live televised burning might come all too soon

And doesn’t that make you feel proud to be British, to live in a nation where freedom of speech is the right of every single person here? and that we have a legal system that treats everyone fairly and without prejudice?

Last gasp stalling by his legal team, who would probably be better employed in the service of someone who really needs representation in our courts.

Oh without doubt. They will be on big money for such a high-profile case. But those involved will be using every single letter of the law to defend their client, as they should be expected to. and i think it’s important that such cases are given such attention, as it shows that our legal system is working as it should.

That’s exactly what he’s been invited over to the good ‘ol U S of A to do Michael. It generally tends to be the point of extradition proceedings. Did you miss that bit?

no, but I missed the bit where he will indeed get a fair trial in a country known for a rather less than fair legal system (Jordan or the USA, I don’t think it matters in this respect).

jota180
    Free Member

then aren’t claims about him being a ‘mass murderer’ a tad libellous?

nope

binners

no, but I missed the bit where he will indeed get a fair trial in a country known for a rather less than fair legal system.

Can you please supply me with any evidence that he wouldn’t receive a fair trail please? Its just that the High Court, The House of Lords and the European Court of Human Rights all reckon that he will.

Unless you know something they don’t….. ?

alex222
    Free Member

You guys you’re so funny. Abu Qatada was to be extradited to Jordan you know that country in the Middle East. Not Abu Hamza.

http://news.sky.com/story/989801/abu-hamza-in-high-court-extradition-challenge

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jxYzQtSxoKE&feature=related[/video]

mikeconnor
    Free Member

Can you please supply me with any evidence that he wouldn’t receive a fair trail please?

sure. It’s called Guantanamo bay.

binners

He’s not going to Guantanamo Bay though, is he? As that is reserved for ‘enemy combatants’ captured in war zones. Or Bagram airbase. or Ascension Isle. Or Jordan. Or the Hague. or Benidorm

So… evidence he won’t receive a fair trial please

Junkyard
    Free Member

And doesn’t that make you feel proud to be British, to live in a nation where freedom of speech is the right of every single person here? and that we have a legal system that treats everyone fairly and without prejudice

Yes , except when someone is taking the piss out of it.

i think it’s important that such cases are given such attention, as it shows that our legal system is working as it should

Pretty sur eit is designed to dish out justice – we are at 8 years in and still no justioce here [ whatever the verdict] so i dont think it is actually working and if it is we could speed it up by a few years.

I missed the bit where he will indeed get a fair trial

inshallah

mikeconnor
    Free Member

He’s not going to Guantanamo Bay though, is he?

You asked for evidence that somoene extradited to the USA won\’t get a fair trial. So i mentioned Gitmo, where hundreds of inmates who have been extradited to the USA have ended up. Many habve been there for years without trial. Many have been released without ever standing trial. Imprisonment without trial is something the ECHR is against, but Gitmo isn’t on US soil, so doesn’t count.

As that is reserved for ‘enemy combatants’ captured in war zones

Is it really? I suggest you read up on Moazzem Begg, then. Who was arrested in Islamabad, Pakistand, then handed over to US officials and subsequently rendited to Gitmo. He was not an ‘enemy combatant captured in a war zone’.

binners

You asked for evidence that somoene extradited to the USA won\’t get a fair trial.

No I didn’t. I asked specifically why ABU HAMZA (the person this thread is about, lest we forget) won’t receive a fair trial.

Fire away….

wrecker
    Free Member

You asked for evidence that somoene extradited to the USA won\’t get a fair trial. So i mentioned Gitmo, where hundreds of inmates who have been extradited to the USA have ended up

I didn’t think that any of the gitmo residents had been extradited? I thought that they had been rendered?

binners

He was not an ‘enemy combatant captured in a war zone’.

Oh yes… one of those ‘on holiday’ from Birmingham, in the mountains between Pakistan and Afghanistan, in the middle of a war, who just wandered inadvertently close to a terrorist training camp?

Yip… entirely believable story, that. Do you ever open the door to salesmen Mike? I would kindly suggest you don’t

EDIT: In his own words…..

Begg admits spending time at two Islamic militant training camps in Afghanistan, supporting militant Muslim fighters, buying a rifle and a handgun, that he “thought about” taking up arms in Chechnya, and being an acquaintance of people linked to terrorism (most notably, Khalil al-Deek, Dhiren Barot, and Shahid Akram Butt), he denies the remainder of the U.S.’s allegations.

Nope.. you’re right Mike… how, in the name of Allah, did the poor lamb end up being classed as an ‘enemy combatant’ 🙄

mikeconnor
    Free Member

No I didn’t. I asked specifically why ABU HAMZA (the person this thread is about, lest we forget) won’t receive a fair trial.

because many of those who have been extradited to the USA haven’t recieved fair trials. How much more ‘evidence do you need?

Did Osama bin Laden get a fair trial?

mega
    Free Member

Hand him over and let Uncle Sam treat him, yo
    They have the fantastic medical facilities but you have to pay for it

get him fit and healthy – then torture the crap out of him
    then maybe give him a trial

namby pamby nanny state

jota180
    Free Member

because many of those who have been extradited to the USA haven’t recieved fair trials

And you saying that is ‘evidence’?

When was he extradited?

binners

Did he deserve one? Can you find me the bit where he denies murdering thousands of people on 9/11. I know he’s a bit of a wallflower, but from memory I seem to recall he was quite proud of the fact. And may have subsequently made the odd mention of it in his televised Fanzines

Feel free to prove me wrong though. You’re doing well so far. If only Hooky had had him defending him eh?

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 175 total)

The topic ‘Abu hamza needs an MRI’ is closed to new replies.